PDA

View Full Version : A Dunk Better Than Blake's That Would Win It All

sooner59
3/11/2011, 12:42 AM
This is just sick. Winner winner chicken dinner.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-A-car-dunk-better-than-Blake-Griffin-s?urn=nba-332430

yermom
3/11/2011, 03:18 AM
i saw that at La Luna tonight, but didn't have audio

Poland?

pphilfran
3/11/2011, 08:14 AM
How about this dude...

jEgcml1Wx1w

AlboSooner
3/11/2011, 10:19 AM
Great dunk, good car. However, not being in the NBA and not having an NBA team depend on you, leaves you to take greater risks.

jumperstop
3/11/2011, 10:30 AM
Great dunk, good car. However, not being in the NBA and not having an NBA team depend on you, leaves you to take greater risks.

Or maybe he's just got more ups than Blake...

AlboSooner
3/11/2011, 10:35 AM
Or maybe he's just got more ups than Blake...

Maybe. When your head is level with the rim when you dunk in an NBA game, you can clear a 3 series convertible BMW 328i. The body of the convertible with the top down, is about the same height as the hood.

The Clippers would never allow their star player to take such a risk for a dunk contest

aspCHyeOLPQ

StoopTroup
3/11/2011, 10:49 AM
Having folks create stunts like that after you do them is a form of flattery....nothing more.

rekamrettuB
3/11/2011, 10:59 AM
Having folks create stunts like that after you do them is a form of flattery....nothing more.

Pretty badass. But there was a guy who did something similar to Blake's before Blake did it. He was from over seas. There's video of him somewhere. He jumped with the ball over a T-top type car. It wasn't a T-top but the top came off like a T-top but with no T.

jumperstop
3/11/2011, 11:17 AM
Pretty badass. But there was a guy who did something similar to Blake's before Blake did it. He was from over seas. There's video of him somewhere. He jumped with the ball over a T-top type car. It wasn't a T-top but the top came off like a T-top but with no T.

So a convertable?

rekamrettuB
3/11/2011, 11:26 AM
So a convertable?

:D Not really. I think of a convertible as the one shown above. Top disappears into car. This one the top comes off and you store it at home...like T-tops but 1 piece and no T. I wouldn't consider my jeep a convertible but the top comes off.

PDXsooner
3/11/2011, 06:49 PM
These guys are like the guys that win the longest drive contests in golf. Great with one thing (hops), but not having the overall basketball ability to play in the NBA makes it less impressive to me.

StoopTroup
3/11/2011, 06:57 PM

So Blake flattered that guy as he's not only a good slam dunker....he's a promising young NBA Player.

They should all be proud of their dunking abilities. Blake can be proud to be one of them and they can be proud a guy like Blake can not only do what they do....but he can also play in the NBA.

sooner59
3/11/2011, 07:13 PM
How about this dude...

jEgcml1Wx1w

Wow, that dude has hops.

texaspokieokie
3/12/2011, 10:34 AM
:D Not really. I think of a convertible as the one shown above. Top disappears into car. This one the top comes off and you store it at home...like T-tops but 1 piece and no T. I wouldn't consider my jeep a convertible but the top comes off.

"Targa" top, such as corvette.