3/10/2011, 02:37 PM
Poooooorrrrrrrrr aggies

soonerbub
3/10/2011, 02:38 PM
Our season lasted longer than yours pokie chokie

nice 21 pt 2nd half

badger
3/10/2011, 02:47 PM
Don't taunt too much - Pokie might be headed for some postseason tourney.

As for the last few seconds, the one and only OP.com is currently melting down over the fact that beloved Keeeeeton Page did not get the game winning shot or even have the ball in his hands.

The fact that they kept it close probably won't keep their fans from feeling like crap. Think our situation is bad? Their coach is on the hook for even more money ($1.8 mil unless he got a raise this past year) and GIA is filled with even more, brighter, empty seats than LNC.

CowboyMRW
3/10/2011, 02:50 PM
Yes, such a disappointing ending. Such is the life of a Cowboy :D

I doubt Kansas shoots that bad the rest of the way so it could be bad news for everyone else. Man this game reminded me of '03 against Syracuse in the NCAA tourney

NormanPride
3/10/2011, 03:02 PM
**** Syracuse. :mad:

CowboyMRW
3/10/2011, 03:08 PM
When I said that I forgot that yall also played them that year. I was talking about the second round when they beat us.

picasso
3/10/2011, 03:14 PM
This was tough because I always want KU to lose.

CowboyMRW
3/10/2011, 03:16 PM
I was reading a bunch of other boards a lot of them were pulling for us. I'm guessing that Kansas in basketball is the same as OU in football to an extent.

picasso
3/10/2011, 03:18 PM
I was reading a bunch of other boards a lot of them were pulling for us. I'm guessing that Kansas in basketball is the same as OU in football to an extent.

Well, this decade yes. We more than held our own with them in the 80's and most of the 90's.

My hatred has been white hot since the '88 title game.

CowboyMRW
3/10/2011, 03:23 PM
I didn't mean wins. I meant hatred. Everytime there is a close OU football games it is guaranteed that I can go to any board and see a thread there pulling for the other team. It's the same when Kansas plays basketball. I guess it comes with the territory of being great at something.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/71/Toad_-_Haters_Gonna_Hate.jpg

badger
3/10/2011, 03:24 PM

Hehe, they'd all rather face you than Rock Chalk :D

In football, it really is a single-elimination tourney during the regular season, so that's why they want OU down, so that they don't have to worry about us in the BCS discussion or whatever.

I like KU but I was secretly hoping you guys would pull of a victory. Pokes are much more cordial during basketball season recently. Must be all the losing we're both enduring :(

CowboyMRW
3/10/2011, 03:26 PM
With losing comes humility.

With winning comes arrogance and entitlement (except in AnM's case). They lose and arrogance and entitlement are still there ???

badger
3/10/2011, 03:32 PM
They lose and arrogance and entitlement are still there ???

:rcmad: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. And from the inside looking out, you can't explain it.

BECAUSE IT'S ILLOGICALLY IGNORANT! :mad:

Hey, let's have male students in white orderly outfits prancing around the sidelines instead of hot female cheerleaders!

Let's declare EVERYthing we do a tradition!

Let's make a dog our highest ranking Corps member!

Let's have a Corps play army!

Let's squeeze ourselves while shouting the letter "Aaaaaaaaaaaa"

Let's not boo, that makes too much noise! Let's hiss and see if anyone can hear that!

Whoop!