PDA

View Full Version : Allstate's "Mayhem" a Sooners Fan

Lott's Bandana
3/10/2011, 01:53 PM
Just heard radio ad with Mayhem watching the Sooners game, getting inspired and going outside to throw around the football...

...tears rotator cuff and throws ball into car, denting it.

Obviously they have gone to local ads with this bit of genius.

Made me laff.

goingoneight
3/10/2011, 08:01 PM
"I'm Garrett Gilbert... I'm being rushed to my weak side with no chance of time in the pocket to make a play. I think I'll run for the first down. What you and I don't realize is there's a kid wearing number one in a white jersey chasing me."
*Jefferson hits Gilbert so hard he fumbles*
"Now some guy wearing 56 is going toward my endzone with like the fifth touchdown this quarter for Oklahoma. With Allstate insurance, you probably don't stand any better a chance beating the Sooners with Mayhem like me."

soonerloyal
3/10/2011, 09:08 PM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/iloldcat-1.jpg

ouduckhunter
3/11/2011, 03:16 AM
"I'm Garrett Gilbert... I'm being rushed to my weak side with no chance of time in the pocket to make a play. I think I'll run for the first down. What you and I don't realize is there's a kid wearing number one in a white jersey chasing me."
*Jefferson hits Gilbert so hard he fumbles*
"Now some guy wearing 56 is going toward my endzone with like the fifth touchdown this quarter for Oklahoma. With Allstate insurance, you probably don't stand any better a chance beating the Sooners with Mayhem like me."

Priceless!!

Mayhem is on FaceBook and posts something funny, obnoxious, and out there every few days!

SoonerOX
3/11/2011, 12:02 PM
Is the ad on youtube yet?