PDA

View Full Version : How long can a whorn hold his breath?

Jacie
3/10/2011, 12:51 PM
Because I think they have stopped breathing in Austin, waiting to see what kind of team Mack Brown will put on the field this year.

Since he has closed spring practice to the public they have no clue what to expect. Right now the questions being debated by them are:

Is Gilby better than (>), the same as (=) or not as good as (<) Chrissy?

The 2011 OL, will it be any better than it was in 2010?

The TE position. It has been so long since they had one is there even a TE's coach anymore?

Do the coaches really think they can build a strong running attack featuring Fozzy as their go-to guy?

Will there be an OC controversy with Harsin and Applewhite trying to share the position?

Their spring game is April 3 but every team looks great going against itself. So for sa*et faithful, it is going to be a long spring and summer waiting to see if they will field an also-ran or a patsy . . .

AlboSooner
3/10/2011, 01:01 PM
They will be good again, and very soon.

Leroy Lizard
3/10/2011, 01:04 PM
Because I think they have stopped breathing in Austin, waiting to see what kind of team Mack Brown will put on the field this year.

Since he has closed spring practice to the public .

Wow. They're taking that season opener pretty seriously. Who are they playing?

btk108
3/10/2011, 01:13 PM
Best that money can buy.....well...maybe I won't go "Best", but they'll sure spend the money

fadada1
3/10/2011, 01:15 PM
Their spring game is April 3 but every team looks great going against itself. So for sa*et faithful, it is going to be a long spring and summer waiting to see if they will field an also-ran or a patsy . . .

nothing wrong with looking great against yourself. when i go against myself, i look like ron jeremy giving it to scarlett johansson.

OU Engineer
3/10/2011, 01:55 PM
isnt espn televising their spring game?

KantoSooner
3/10/2011, 02:50 PM
Yes, and reports are that Ron Jeremy giving it to Scarlett Johansson will be on pay-per-view.

If they're on at the same time, I reckon the UT scrimmage viewership will be light.

Mad Dog Madsen
3/10/2011, 05:19 PM
Yes, and reports are that Ron Jeremy giving it to Scarlett Johansson will be on pay-per-view.

Any idea how much they'll charge for that?! :O

stoopified
3/10/2011, 09:36 PM
[QUOTE=AlboSooner;3167041]They will be good again, and very soon.[/QUmh,/hgk;ioOTE]This is true and I find myself feeling ambivalent about that.

On one hand I would enjoy having the Orange Cows suck for a deacde or so BUT on the other hand UT is now our ONLY marquee rival now that theHuskers are gone. OU has built much of its reputation in hits tradition rich history by beating OUr two big name foes. Without a strong UT who is OUr big game?OSU? Yuck,I feel dirty jut saying that.Add to that the Pukes need to win big for 20 years and pick up some hardware to beworthy.In the end OU and Texas need each other to be top notch.

Football Jim
3/10/2011, 09:42 PM
The whorns will likely lose their spring game.

mightysooner
3/10/2011, 09:59 PM
ANSWER: About a minute less than I can hold his head under water.

StoopTroup
3/10/2011, 10:08 PM
ANSWER: About a minute less than I can hold his head under water.

ROTFLMFOA heh! :texan:

We-TownSooner
3/10/2011, 10:28 PM
I was gonna say maybe 5 to 7 seconds

Leroy Lizard
3/10/2011, 10:39 PM
Your response was not nearly as funny as mightysooner's.

We-TownSooner
3/10/2011, 10:40 PM
it was supposed to be funny?

btk108
3/10/2011, 11:05 PM
the way they stunk it up this year...they may want to learn how to be mouth breathers....looks like the haze over a feedlot.

SoonerOX
3/11/2011, 12:06 PM
Til he passes out and dies?

LostCreekSooner
3/13/2011, 11:15 AM
Shipley and McCoy probably hold the record...:eek: