PDA

View Full Version : Anyone running a NCAA bracket tourney?

rekamrettuB
3/9/2011, 01:08 PM
And not using a website?

I usually have 100 or so in my groups and I send out brackets on Mondays and want them returned by tip Thursday. This year's problem is, of course, the extra play in games. 2 of the 4 winners will be 16 seeds. No problem with them. The other 2 winners will be pre-seeded. Most likely they will be 11-13 seeds. We will not know these teams until Tuesday night and Wednesday night.

What I'm struggling with is what to do concerning if someone wants to pick one of these winners to beat the 4-6 seeds who are sitting there. Do I let someone pick "winner" to beat Wisconsin (for example)? Or do I say if you want to pick the winner of the play in game you also have to pick that team? In that case if that team losses the play in game then you lose the next game too.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

soonerchk
3/9/2011, 03:41 PM
I suggest the NCAA quit mucking up things that are working just fine. I also suggest that someone start a March Madness tourney on here so I will have a place to share my skills.

rekamrettuB
3/9/2011, 04:07 PM
I suggest the NCAA quit mucking up things that are working just fine. I also suggest that someone start a March Madness tourney on here so I will have a place to share my skills.

Thank you!!!

It's only a matter of time until we see a 96 team tourney where the top 8 seeds of each region have a bye.