PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap, I can hear from both ears now!

proud gonzo
3/7/2011, 08:30 PM
I've got the allergy gunge going on (not to mention the stupid-editor-who-no-longer-works-at-my-company-but-made-sure-to-cough-on-everyone-really-well-before-he-left crud), congestion, nasty cough, the works.

Anyway, I just yawned and my left ear cleared--I didn't even realize it was clogged until I could suddenly hear from both sides. Everything was in STEREO again! It's like magic, dude!

swardboy
3/7/2011, 10:49 PM
I love it when that happens.

reflector
3/7/2011, 11:22 PM
Congratulations!

saucysoonergal
3/8/2011, 10:15 AM
You should yawn more often! ;)

StoopTroup
3/8/2011, 10:47 AM
What's more important is that once you got the job there you were able to execute the Editor. Nice. Very Black Widow. :D. ;)

Ps: please take note that I didn't post and spider pics.

Also: glad you are feeling better. Having your equilibrium all messed up can not only suck, it can be dangerous.

3rdgensooner
3/8/2011, 10:50 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/7/128784994953706729.jpg

Sooner_Bob
3/8/2011, 10:52 AM
Kinda like a good sneeze . . .

proud gonzo
3/8/2011, 01:26 PM
What's more important is that once you got the job there you were able to execute the Editor. Nice. Very Black Widow. :D. ;)

Ps: please take note that I didn't post and spider pics.

Also: glad you are feeling better. Having your equilibrium all messed up can not only suck, it can be dangerous.

I don't think my equilibrium has been messed up...

Although after my ear cleared, I walked through our bedroom to the bathroom, but I didn't turn on the light in the bedroom. I thought to myself, "I know where the bed is. I won't walk into it." I was right. I knew where the bed was and navigated around it...and then walked into the wall.

To be fair, I don't think that had anything to do with equilibrium. :O

StoopTroup
3/8/2011, 01:48 PM
Lol