PDA

View Full Version : FYI

Ardmore_Sooner
3/6/2011, 06:40 PM
Clemson just beat South Carolina 10-5.

Ou is now the ONLY undefeated team in college baseball...

Carry on...

C&CDean
3/6/2011, 07:06 PM
Numero Uno this week. Just keep it rolling...

Ardmore_Sooner
3/6/2011, 07:10 PM
You said you'd be giddy if we swept this week in an earlier post Dean.

I'm having problems picturing your giddy face. ;)

C&CDean
3/6/2011, 07:13 PM
I listened to the games this weekend while pulling out old fence and cleaning up a bunch of pecans from last year's ice storm. The only time I wasn't smiling was this morning when we were down for an inning or so. Other than that, giddy as a school girl. Happy as a lark. We got game.

StoopTroup
3/6/2011, 07:19 PM
BOOMER ! ! !

Sooner74
3/6/2011, 07:47 PM
This is great. Winners can only get better.

badger
3/6/2011, 08:01 PM
This is awesome. Barring another Final Four season, I promise to go all-baseball by the end of basketball season. Avvie, sig etc.

C&CDean
3/6/2011, 08:24 PM
Just. Do. It. Our boy's BB team is the suck (sorry, but I call a spade a spade), and the girls are only a smidge better. Sucks, but true.

This baseball team is pretty dang special. You'd better soak in as much as you can. It might be another 15-20 years before we see a team this good.

StoopTroup
3/6/2011, 08:55 PM
I wish I still had my 1994 Champs Shirt. I wore that thing until it was hanging off me like tinsil on a Christmas Tree.

Sooner11JK
3/6/2011, 08:57 PM
I wish I still had my 1994 Champs Shirt. I wore that thing until it was hanging off me like tinsil on a Christmas Tree.

"25 guys pulling the same rope"

Sooner74
3/6/2011, 09:01 PM
The only consolation for me is that I have to drop some classes this year due to illness, which means midweek games are back for me.

C&CDean
3/6/2011, 09:02 PM
Yeah, except that was 95'.

Williesan
3/6/2011, 10:38 PM

Which one? "25 Guys..." or "Don't Send a Cowboy to do an Man's Job"?

If it's the latter, I still have mine. Even used it as a Facebook avvie for a couple of weeks because I work with a bunch of aggie lite grads/fans who wouldn't shut up for a month before the game last fall.

Good times back in '94. If I hadn't chosen Architecture, I would have been there in Omaha in the dogpile. :(

Cheers!
Williesan

Collier11
3/7/2011, 12:05 AM
High expectations after last year, so far so good!

Sooner74
3/7/2011, 02:49 AM

The best part? Bushyhead isn't back yet. Neither is Duke.

C&CDean
3/7/2011, 10:17 AM
The best part? Bushyhead isn't back yet. Neither is Duke.

My only worry with them coming back is that the chemistry seems to be perfect right now. I just hope they can even kick it up a notch when these guys return.

Boomer.....
3/7/2011, 10:25 AM

No doubt!

Last year there wasn't half as much interest in the program as there is now. Good to see!

IndySooner
3/7/2011, 10:30 AM
My only worry with them coming back is that the chemistry seems to be perfect right now. I just hope they can even kick it up a notch when these guys return.

Bushyhead certainly won't hurt the chemistry. We need a closer, so I'm sure Duke won't either. I'm not worried about that at all.

C&CDean
3/7/2011, 10:31 AM
I hope you're correct.

IndySooner
3/7/2011, 10:33 AM
I hope you're correct.

One of the funniest things I've seen at the park was last weekend. Bushyhead was on the top step in Game 3 of the Oakland series imitating Coach Golloway. The team, the coaches, and yes, Sunny were all having a blast with it. Caleb is well liked and he'll be welcomed back. I'd be worried about Duke if that wasn't such an obvious need right now.

Sooner74
3/7/2011, 01:29 PM
One of the funniest things I've seen at the park was last weekend. Bushyhead was on the top step in Game 3 of the Oakland series imitating Coach Golloway. The team, the coaches, and yes, Sunny were all having a blast with it. Caleb is well liked and he'll be welcomed back. I'd be worried about Duke if that wasn't such an obvious need right now.

Agreed. Seems like Duke is going to step in and really help us out.

FenwayFaithfulSooner
3/11/2011, 01:02 PM
That is really hard to believe that OU is the only D1 team left without a single lose on the season. But never the less, what a great accomplishment for our boys and lets go undefeated for the rest of the season. Wouldn't that be cool.