PDA

View Full Version : My Kid Went Yard today

tulsaoilerfan
3/5/2011, 09:31 PM
Yup, Conner hit his first career home run today against Seminole; had a feeling he would finally get one this year now i'm greedy and would like about 10 more lol. We beat Seminole and lost to Bethel but overall i was happy with how the team looked today:D

OUthunder
3/5/2011, 11:49 PM
Congrats, can't wait til one of my boys do that.

THE-JROD
3/5/2011, 11:55 PM
I remember how proud my father was when I hit my very first one in my freshman year of high school! Can't wait to have that same moment with my son in the future!

Ike
3/6/2011, 02:00 AM
Nice. That first bomb is a memory that sticks around for life.

Congrats.

S.PadreIsl.Sooner
3/6/2011, 09:05 AM
Congrats! I'm waiting for my son to do it. He's a lot younger than yours, but does play Select baseball.

OUHOMER
3/6/2011, 09:52 AM
Congrates, I hope he hits many many more.

Man, i can remeber when my son hit his first one. We were playing Pitch machine. Seems like when he figured out, he went crazy that year.

The biggest bomb was his freshman year. He drove one out of the park as Yukon high school. dead center field. about 30 feet over the fence and landed in the parking lot. Everybody was impressed.

Damn i miss little leauge baseball. Anybody got a kid i can borrow.. LOL

tulsaoilerfan
3/6/2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks guys the wife and i were both shocked cause it was totally unexpected; Conner is about 6-1 but only weighs around 150 so it's not like hes a big muscle bound slugger; we were playing at the Seminole JR College field

StoopTroup
3/6/2011, 10:36 AM
Sounds like he's finding his swing. Congrats.