PDA

View Full Version : Regime Rebuked by Judge Vinson

soonercoop1
3/4/2011, 04:31 PM
Judge Vinson to Obama: Speed up the Appeal or Stop Implementing Obamacare
Posted March 3rd, 2011

The Obama administration got a well-deserved rebuke today from Judge Roger Vinson in the Florida lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of Obamacare (aka the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act). Judge Vinson issued a new order in response to a bizarre and obtuse “motion to clarify” that the Department of Justice (DOJ) filed on February 17...

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/03/03/judge-vinson-to-obama-speed-up-the-appeal-or-stop-implementing-obamacare/

OklahomaTuba
3/4/2011, 06:53 PM
I think Sarah Palin just got her first applicant for a SCOTUS opening.

Leroy Lizard
3/4/2011, 07:16 PM
After waiting more than two weeks, the Obama Administration filed an insulting motion that essentially said the federal government would not comply with the judgment unless Judge Vinson issued another order “clarifying” that he really meant what he said: that the executive branch was enjoined from implementing this unconstitutional law. This was a political motion, not a legal motion that any serious litigator would file. In fact, Judge Vinson said that if the government was really unable to understand his original order, “[i]t was not expected that they would effectively ignore the order and declaratory judgment for two and one-half weeks, continue to implement the Act, and only then file a belated motion to ‘clarify.’”

Note to self: Never loan money to anyone from this administration.

"We didn't pay you because you weren't totally clear on what actions you wanted us to take in the angry message you left on our voicemail."

StoopTroup
3/4/2011, 10:08 PM
No way Palin runs for POTUS....she's got to good a deal working out of her House. Plus since she couldn't finish up her last job I really doubt she's as much of a Patriot as you think. I'm betting she's more like every other American in the US and would never quit a sweetheart deal like getting paid to go on air from your Mama Grizzly Cave Fox built for her.

I'm calling her BS right now.