PDA

View Full Version : A "noteworthy note" from soonersports.com - re: Bedlam

NMSooner'80
3/4/2011, 03:54 PM
NOTEWORTHY
• Oklahoma holds a 126-93 series lead against Oklahoma State and is 78-26 versus the Cowboys in Norman. The Sooners have won the last six meetings at Lloyd Noble Center and nine of the last 10. :D

Sooner74
3/4/2011, 03:58 PM
I wouldn't expect a win tonight to be perfectly honest. It would be a great way to end the season though.

NMSooner'80
3/4/2011, 05:10 PM
I wouldn't expect a win tonight to be perfectly honest. It would be a great way to end the season though.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Silo Tech won tomorrow. I just wanted people to see that the series is still one-sided despite a media myth that even some OU fans believe about basketball tradition.

Sooner74
3/4/2011, 05:19 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Silo Tech won tomorrow. I just wanted people to see that the series is still one-sided despite a media myth that even some OU fans believe about basketball tradition.

It's just a tough year if you follow OU basketball. We could blame anyone and everything, but we also have to realize what hand we were dealt. The kids were put in an impossible situation and have done decent considering the circumstances.

Let's go Sooners and finish on a positive note!

King Barry's Back
3/9/2011, 09:36 PM

OSU has the two NCAA championships before the Great War, or whenever it was (it's actully 45-46 I think, for sure I'm not bothering to look that up); and that's something to be proud of.

On the other hand, they were winning their NCAA's when the NIT was the king of tournaments, so it's not THAT much to be proud of.

Course we've never won a post-season national tournament.

I'm just meandering. Long, disappointing season.

Congrats on the win today. Let's try to stay close against TX.

Boomer.