PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich's Wife

JohnnyMack
3/3/2011, 04:35 PM
Yikes.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/03/03/t1larg.newtandcallista.gi.file.jpg

http://chexydecimal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/newt-gingrich-and-Callista-Gingrich.jpg

Mjcpr
3/3/2011, 04:38 PM
She's good on The Office though.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2011, 04:39 PM
That's almost as scary as Cindy McCain. Cindy McCain scares the bejesus out of me with those creepy massive blue eyes. :shudder:

And both of them have this weird artificial look.

StoopTroup
3/3/2011, 04:41 PM
Stepford Wives

NormanPride
3/3/2011, 04:43 PM
That's because they're not natural. They have been stretched and filed and tucked so that I bet they don't even look like what they did when they were young...

stoops the eternal pimp
3/3/2011, 04:44 PM
like a jackhammer

JohnnyMack
like a jackhammer

The one on the left or the one on the right?

jumperstop
Give her a break she's probably 70...

Wishboned
3/3/2011, 04:48 PM
Give her a break she's probably 70...

She's 23 years younger than him.

That's who he had an affair with, and left his second wife for.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2011, 04:48 PM
She's 23 years younger than him.

That's who he had an affair with, and left his second wife for.

Who, by the way, was dying of cancer.

Gingrich is a piece-of-****.

Wishboned
3/3/2011, 04:49 PM

No, that was his first wife. He was having the affair with his soon to be second wife at the time.

NormanPride
3/3/2011, 04:51 PM
Was his first wife dying of something else?

The Profit
3/3/2011, 04:56 PM
Was his first wife dying of something else?

It was his first wife. She wasn't really dying from cancer, but she had just undergone cancer surgery. He served her with divorce papers just after she left the recovery room. This heifer is his third wife. She was a congressional intern when he began banging her, while he was married to his 2nd wife. Yep, that's right, while he was impeaching Clinton for an extra-marital bj, he was getting his own intern hummer at the capital building. Funny how it works.

NormanPride
3/3/2011, 05:02 PM
Oh, so his second wife wasn't dying of anything?

The Profit
3/3/2011, 05:03 PM

I don't believe so, but I guess we are all dying of something. Its just a matter of when.

virginiasooner
3/3/2011, 05:08 PM

I think I remember that Marianne Gingrich was diagnosed with MS. Also, Newtie broke up with her over the phone, while she was visiting her mother for Mother's Day.

Newt's a pig.

Bourbon St Sooner
3/3/2011, 05:08 PM

He may be an a-hole but he was the best SOTH we've had in the past 30 years. He kept those boys in line. Since he left, the big gov't reps and dems have spent us into oblivion.

As far as his wife goes, is that a blow up doll?

stoops the eternal pimp
3/3/2011, 05:14 PM
The one on the left or the one on the right?

yes

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2011, 05:15 PM
It was his first wife. She wasn't really dying from cancer, but she had just undergone cancer surgery. He served her with divorce papers just after she left the recovery room. This heifer is his third wife. She was a congressional intern when he began banging her, while he was married to his 2nd wife. Yep, that's right, while he was impeaching Clinton for an extra-marital bj, he was getting his own intern hummer at the capital building. Funny how it works.

To be fair, he wasn't impeached for getting a BJ. He was impeached for lying about getting a BJ.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2011, 05:16 PM
He may be an a-hole but he was the best SOTH we've had in the past 30 years. He kept those boys in line. Since he left, the big gov't reps and dems have spent us into oblivion.

As far as his wife goes, is that a blow up doll?

He was great in the beginning but toward the end he started seriously compromising his principles. It's good that he left when he did although Dennis Hastert was a waste of space...and a lot of space at that.

Mississippi Sooner
3/3/2011, 05:17 PM
I thought interns were supposed to be young. That woman looks like she's in her 50s.

Or maybe I'm thinking of pages.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2011, 05:18 PM
I thought interns were supposed to be young. That woman looks like she's in her 50s.

Or maybe I'm thinking of pages.

Congressional pages are usually in HS I think.

Maybe she was just a really old intern.

Bourbon St Sooner
3/3/2011, 05:21 PM
He was great in the beginning but toward the end he started seriously compromising his principles. It's good that he left when he did although Dennis Hastert was a waste of space...and a lot of space at that.

Dennis Hastert was somebody's stoolie. I still can't figure out who was running the show then. Rumsfeld?

The Profit
3/3/2011, 05:31 PM
Congressional pages are usually in HS I think.

Maybe she was just a really old intern.

I was incorrect in my earlier statement. She (wife No. 3) was his 23-year old congressional aide, whom he began seeing romantically after wife No. 2 broke the news to him that she was suffering from Multiple Sclerosis. She is now in her 40's, and she better keep her ailments to herself.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2011, 05:32 PM
Dennis Hastert was somebody's stoolie. I still can't figure out who was running the show then. Rumsfeld?

DeLay was the real power in the House. I think Hastert danced to his tune.

I'll tell you a weird *** story about Hastert...

I was volunteering at a fundraiser in Waco for a Congressional candidate taking on Chet Edwards (Ramsey Farley), and Dennis Hastert flew down to make an appearance. Well, I was standing toward the back on this big patio where they were giving speeches and as Farley goes up to talk, Hastert kind of moves back toward me to get out of the way and another Congressman from Dallas (Pete Sessions) comes up to him and they start talking. I heard a little bit of their conversation, but what was utterly and totally bizarre is that Sessions started patting Hastert on the back. And then he started stroking his back. And then he started doing some kind of massage thing with his fingers and moving his hands all up and down Hastert's back and in circular motions. He did this for at least 10 minutes while they were talking. Lots of patting and caressing.

It was one of the most bizarre as things I've ever seen. Also, what's funny, is that Hastert's advance team came to look at the house and the double doors leading out to the patio were pretty thin and only one was open. They insisted that all of the doors be open because they were worried that Hastert may have trouble fitting through them and they didn't want the speaker to get "stuck." I found that amusing.

I loathe the days that I admired and almost worshipped those bozos.

Ike
3/3/2011, 05:39 PM
I was incorrect in my earlier statement. She (wife No. 3) was his 23-year old congressional aide, whom he began seeing romantically after wife No. 2 broke the news to him that she was suffering from Multiple Sclerosis. She is now in her 40's, and she better keep her ailments to herself.

She's in her 40's?

Never would have guessed it.

The Profit
3/3/2011, 05:43 PM
She's in her 40's?

Never would have guessed it.

I agree. She looks like she has been ridden hard and hung up wet.

Soonerson1975
3/3/2011, 05:51 PM
I agree. She looks like she has been ridden hard and hung up wet.

I'm guessing Newt is unable to ride her hard.

The Profit
3/3/2011, 06:11 PM
I'm guessing Newt is unable to ride her hard.

You could be right. Maybe she's a cowgirl.

NormanPride
3/3/2011, 06:22 PM
****, so this guy dumped not one, but two ailing wives in epic fashion? How dumb is this bitch to marry him?

Leroy Lizard
3/3/2011, 06:29 PM
****, so this guy dumped not one, but two ailing wives in epic fashion? How dumb is this bitch to marry him?

How epic depends on where you get your information.

picasso
3/3/2011, 06:53 PM
Have ya seen Newt? This is one time when the goober guy didn't date up.

picasso
3/3/2011, 06:55 PM

I thought he was impeached for perjury. I'm pretty sure nothing would have happened if Bubba admitted he was banging anything with two legs.

Leroy Lizard
3/3/2011, 07:05 PM
But it's okay to lie under oath if telling the truth makes you look bad.

Or something like that.

stoopified
3/3/2011, 11:45 PM
That's almost as scary as Cindy McCain. Cindy McCain scares the bejesus out of me with those creepy massive blue eyes. :shudder:

And both of them have this weird artificial look.NM

stoopified
3/3/2011, 11:49 PM
Stepford WivesMy thought exactly.posted it and removed the post when I saw you beat me to it.

sooned
3/4/2011, 12:41 AM
Newt has a lot of personal baggage, and his exploratory committee would do well to advise him to stay out of the race.

StoopTroup
3/4/2011, 01:01 AM
Pages get you pizza and Interns go for the whole pepperoni?

Leroy Lizard
3/4/2011, 01:19 AM
I think she's hot.

The Profit
3/4/2011, 09:43 AM
I thought he was impeached for perjury. I'm pretty sure nothing would have happened if Bubba admitted he was banging anything with two legs.

You are right. He was impeached for perjury after Starr couldn't find that the president or first lady did anything wrong related to travelgate, filegate, whitewater, the death of Vince Foster, the sinking of the Titanic, etc. He was found not guilty by a large majority vote in the senate because US senators firmly believed that lying about an extra-marital blowjob was not really lying as much as it was an expression of self defense.

XingTheRubicon
3/4/2011, 09:49 AM
You are right. He was impeached for perjury after Starr couldn't find that the president or first lady did anything wrong related to travelgate, filegate, whitewater, the death of Vince Foster, the sinking of the Titanic, etc. He was found not guilty by a large majority vote in the senate because US senators firmly believed that lying about an extra-marital blowjob was not really lying as much as it was an expression of self defense.

No, it's still lying. This isn't kindergarten.

sappstuf
3/4/2011, 09:51 AM
At least we have the John Edwards/Rielle Hunter sex tape to look forward to....

The Profit
3/4/2011, 09:57 AM
No, it's still lying. This isn't kindergarten.

Well, he was found not guilty. Not even all of the republicans voted to convict him.

The Profit
3/4/2011, 09:59 AM
At least we have the John Edwards/Rielle Hunter sex tape to look forward to....

Yeah, what a sorry piece of fecal matter he turned out to be. Judging from what he did while his poor wife was dying of cancer, and what Newtie has done with his last two wives, these guys are like two peas in a pod.

JohnnyMack
3/4/2011, 10:17 AM
What a typical de-evolution of a thread. We're all perfectly content making fun of some ugly ***, scarecrow looking smacktard and of course the right wing ninnies like XTR and Leroid have to come turn this into a session of "Waaaaaa, their guy is a bigger scumbag than our guy." Deflect and redirect. That's what politics in America is.

OUthunder
3/4/2011, 10:34 AM
She's good in The Sack though.

fixed.

picasso
3/4/2011, 10:36 AM
What a typical de-evolution of a thread. We're all perfectly content making fun of some ugly ***, scarecrow looking smacktard and of course the right wing ninnies like XTR and Leroid have to come turn this into a session of "Waaaaaa, their guy is a bigger scumbag than our guy." Deflect and redirect. That's what politics in America is.

But of course it's perfectly fine to make fun of someone's looks and such.

Merica is great.

3rdgensooner
3/4/2011, 10:39 AM
What would you expect Newt's wife to look like?

JohnnyMack
3/4/2011, 10:39 AM
But of course it's perfectly fine to make fun of someone's looks and such.

Merica is great.

Oh I'm Picasso, I'm all grown up now. I can't make fun of anyone.

The Profit
3/4/2011, 10:44 AM
What would you expect Newt's wife to look like?

That is a great point. This woman knows what happened to the last two. She is going to do everything she can do to look as young and healthy as she can. She must have some idea that with anything worse than a common cold, her position as a Newt-mate suddenly becomes precarious. She was in her 20's, when he dumped his second ailing wife, and she is going to spend every penny it takes to continue looking like she is in her 20's.

Howzit
3/4/2011, 11:00 AM
Newt has a lot of personal baggage, and his exploratory committee would do well to advise him to stay out of the race.

Dit. To.

Pricetag
3/4/2011, 11:14 AM
This pic:
http://chexydecimal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/newt-gingrich-and-Callista-Gingrich.jpg
reminds me of the newscaster from Batman:
http://images.wikia.com/joker/images/b/ba/Joker_Venom_(Batman_1989).jpg

picasso
3/4/2011, 11:24 AM
Oh I'm Picasso, I'm all grown up now. I can't make fun of anyone.

I never said that. Just making a joke of your noble post.

OULenexaman
3/4/2011, 11:38 AM
Burn her! Witch! Witch! Burn her!

What makes you think she is a witch?

Well, she turned me into a newt.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/4/2011, 11:41 AM
Yikes.

He went from Lutheran to Baptist and now to Catholic for that? :eek:

Some may say hawt, but I think scary.

texaspokieokie
3/4/2011, 11:42 AM
She's just doin the best she can. that's all anybody can do.

NormanPride
3/4/2011, 11:50 AM
Burn her! Witch! Witch! Burn her!

What makes you think she is a witch?

Well, she turned me into a newt.
i c wat u did thar

ouduckhunter
3/4/2011, 12:18 PM
People, people!! Don't you know a good wax museum figure when you see one!! :D

C&CDean
3/4/2011, 12:36 PM
I love all the faux outrage of the lefties on here. Newt is a whore, just like all of the left's heroes. Only problem is, he ain't a leftie. That makes him bad/vile/evil. If he were a lib, the posts would be all "well that's an awful picture of her, she's really quite lovely in real life, and furthermore, let's just keep these hurtful posts to ourselves, MMKKAAY?"

I like Newt, and I like his politics. I don't give a damn who/what he ****s. Neither do you. It's just groovy to act all outraged. Meh. Double-standard hypocritical homos.

3rdgensooner
3/4/2011, 12:42 PM
Are you outraged about the outrage?

The Profit
3/4/2011, 12:43 PM
I love all the faux outrage of the lefties on here. Newt is a whore, just like all of the left's heroes. Only problem is, he ain't a leftie. That makes him bad/vile/evil. If he were a lib, the posts would be all "well that's an awful picture of her, she's really quite lovely in real life, and furthermore, let's just keep these hurtful posts to ourselves, MMKKAAY?"

I like Newt, and I like his politics. I don't give a damn who/what he ****s. Neither do you. It's just groovy to act all outraged. Meh. Double-standard hypocritical homos.

I know just how you feel. This is exactly what I thought about Bill Clinton. In my opinion, he was a great president despite the shortcomings in his personal life.

Whet
3/4/2011, 12:58 PM
just sayin'
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Xq1_QVuOUV4/SR9w2OcMEQI/AAAAAAAAB1Y/aoqoQt_UaJo/s400/hillary_clinton.jpg

http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2010/03/hillary_clinton_insane.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/wikiality/images/2/26/Hillmain.jpg

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/12_03/clintonAP1712_468x592.jpg

http://cdn.ihatethemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/michelle-obama-henpeck.jpg

NormanPride
3/4/2011, 12:58 PM

I have no idea what side he's on or what political ideals he holds. He's a d-bag of the highest order if what's been said about his previous wives is true, and no amount of Dean's Hillbilly Anointment is going to cure that. :D

Leroy Lizard
3/4/2011, 01:04 PM

Exactly where did I do that? The only thing I said was that lying under oath is bad.

Leroy Lizard
3/4/2011, 01:06 PM
I dunno. If she would lose the stewardess smile she wouldn't be half bad. Is the lady in the pic below really that ugly? (Although I will say that she's younger than she looks.)

http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000BeSZg5XJ9rw/s

Sooner_Bob
3/4/2011, 02:09 PM
Yikes.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/03/03/t1larg.newtandcallista.gi.file.jpg

Whoa . . . 10 bucks says Mongo makes an appearance. :D

KantoSooner
3/4/2011, 02:13 PM
What was Newt doing with his left hand? I want to know because I've got a candidate for that treatment!

AlboSooner
3/4/2011, 03:54 PM
Newt and Santorum have been suspended by Fox News, BTW.

OUthunder
3/4/2011, 05:08 PM
Whoa . . . 10 bucks says Mongo makes an appearance. :D

He'd hit it. :D