PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding me???

TheHumanAlphabet
3/2/2011, 04:33 PM
Rattling a table to get kids attention, puts you in paid admin leave???

Kid calls 911 because the teacher rattled a table ?:eek: (http://www.mercurynews.com/peninsula/ci_17515223?nclick_check=1)

Way too coddled in my opinion...

OULenexaman
3/2/2011, 04:56 PM
day off with pay.....smart teacher.

C&CDean
3/2/2011, 05:16 PM
Mr. Mayo, my 8th grade G-shop teacher used to smack the crap out of us with his pointer. Mr. Buehl, my 8th grade wood shop teacher would snuff your *** with those old chalk board erasers from across the room. I mean headshots that might knock you off your stool. Ms. Karschmer, my second grade teacher actually slammed my fingers in my desk on more than one ocassion. Mr. Webb, my 5th grade teacher used to pick us up by the back of the neck and stick our face into the corner. Mr. Carson, my Jr. High principal once hit me with a paddle so hard my *** bled and I was numb from my waist to my hips for 2 days.

Rattled a desk? C'mon.

KantoSooner
3/2/2011, 05:31 PM
Yeah, I don't really go for corporal punishment; but had a teacher when my dad worked in West Africa who loved to use a bamboo cane to whip on our legs. Got the attention. Still have little scars.

OULenexaman
3/2/2011, 05:36 PM
Mr. Mayo, my 8th grade G-shop teacher used to smack the crap out of us with his pointer. Mr. Buehl, my 8th grade wood shop teacher would snuff your *** with those old chalk board erasers from across the room. I mean headshots that might knock you off your stool. Ms. Karschmer, my second grade teacher actually slammed my fingers in my desk on more than one ocassion. Mr. Webb, my 5th grade teacher used to pick us up by the back of the neck and stick our face into the corner. Mr. Carson, my Jr. High principal once hit me with a paddle so hard my *** bled and I was numb from my waist to my hips for 2 days.

This explains alot.:D ;)

crawfish
3/2/2011, 05:51 PM
I think the kid needs to get detention for misusing the 9-1-1 service. And probably serve some community service as well.

OU_Sooners75
3/2/2011, 06:01 PM
Mr. Mayo, my 8th grade G-spot teacher used to smack the crap out of us with his pointer. Mr. Buehl, my 8th grade wood shop teacher would snuff your *** with those old chalk board erasers from across the room. I mean headshots that might knock you off your stool. Ms. Karschmer, my second grade teacher actually slammed my fingers in my desk on more than one ocassion. Mr. Webb, my 5th grade teacher used to pick us up by the back of the neck and stick our face into the corner. Mr. Carson, my Jr. High principal once hit me with a paddle so hard my *** bled and I was numb from my waist to my hips for 2 days.

Rattled a desk? C'mon.

You had a G-Spot Teacher? I wish I would've went to your school! :hot:

soonerbrat
3/2/2011, 06:05 PM
one of my daughter's teachers locked all the boys in a classroom because she was talking to the girls, then she forgot about them at lunchtime, so one of the boys kicked the window out and crawled through.

NormanPride
3/2/2011, 06:08 PM
That's not good... Why did she have to lock the boys in just to talk to girls?

cccasooner2
3/2/2011, 06:18 PM

Rattled a desk? C'mon.

Well, if you ever kill someone, I see where the mitigating testimony is going to go.

soonerbrat
3/2/2011, 06:19 PM
That's not good... Why did she have to lock the boys in just to talk to girls?

i don't even remember. she was a horrible teacher. I never did like her. Once when it was freezing cold, she made all the kids stay outside except for her daughter and her daughter's friend.

cccasooner2
3/2/2011, 06:22 PM
one of my daughter's teachers locked all the boys in a classroom because she was talking to the girls, then she forgot about them at lunchtime, so one of the boys kicked the window out and crawled through.

I assume he never became a student at TT.

soonerbrat
3/2/2011, 06:23 PM
i don't get it.

NormanPride
3/2/2011, 06:27 PM
The whole Adam Jones and being locked in a closet thing that got Leach fired.

soonerbrat
3/2/2011, 06:28 PM
oh. yeah. that was funny.

bonkuba
3/3/2011, 06:50 AM
Wow.....can't believe this.....funny if it wasn't so sad.

I still say one of the main reasons a lot of kids now are little ****s is the lack of corporal punishment.....that and parents not being parents....but that opens up another can of worms.

sooneron
3/3/2011, 10:06 AM
Kids shouldn't have cell phones on them in school anyway! Make them lock them up in their lockers. I doubt the girl went to her locker and got out her phone to do this.

soonerbrat
3/3/2011, 10:19 AM
My daughter's school takes the phone away and the kid has to pay a $10 fine for using it in school AND the parent has to go pick it up from the office.

soonerbrat
3/3/2011, 10:20 AM
I'm rilly rilly surprised I haven't had to go pick one up yet. In 8 years. 2 kids going through high school.

OULenexaman
3/3/2011, 10:23 AM
what does the school do with the collected fines?

sooneron
3/3/2011, 11:08 AM
If it were Norman, it would be called faculty enrichment at the Mont!:D

JohnnyMack
3/3/2011, 11:10 AM
If it were Norman, it would be called faculty enrichment at the Mont!:D

I would push a homeless person into traffic for some Mont cheese sticks and a cold beer right now.

Leroy Lizard
3/3/2011, 11:12 AM

Dean only wishes he was within finger-slammin' distance of the posters in here.

BillyBall
3/3/2011, 11:16 AM
I would push a homeless person into traffic for some Mont cheese sticks and a cold beer right now.

A beer at 10am? I like your style...

MR2-Sooner86
3/3/2011, 11:20 AM
Some kids need to have their asses kicked.

saucysoonergal
3/3/2011, 11:40 AM
Some kids need to have their asses kicked.

And some Asses need to have their kids kicked.

sooneron
3/3/2011, 11:43 AM
I would push a homeless person into traffic for some Mongo love right now.

:eek:

:hot:

:pop:

yermom
3/3/2011, 11:47 AM
Kids shouldn't have cell phones on them in school anyway! Make them lock them up in their lockers. I doubt the girl went to her locker and got out her phone to do this.

that's a bunch of crap. if you can't keep kids from texting in class how do you keep them from passing notes, talking, etc...

OutlandTrophy
3/3/2011, 11:52 AM

I had greek house for lunch a few days ago, chump.

yermom
3/3/2011, 12:05 PM
i'm not sure i've had their cheese sticks.

i roll by that place at least once a day

soonerbrat
3/3/2011, 12:34 PM

it's a private school, i'm guessing it goes into the school fund.

StoopTroup
3/3/2011, 04:22 PM
Mmmmmmmm....Greek House