PDA

View Full Version : SOMEONE'S CHANGING MY ORIGINAL POSTS!

soonercruiser
2/28/2011, 10:39 PM
WHO IS THE ARROGANT BAS**** THAT HAD THE AUTHORITY, ACCESS, VILE BRAIN, AND GALL TO CHANGE MY POSTs??????

This kind of behavior must be stopped by the owners of this web site!
DEAN! Who could have done this vile, demented act?
A person who would do this to THE ORIGINAL POST is a little pimple faced jerk that is not worthy to have such access!

An investigation is in order!

BOOMERBRADLEY
2/28/2011, 10:40 PM
I'm on it

mgsooner
Crikey.

SoonerStormchaser
Wow dude...use the peem to ask Dean this stuff. Then, when the perpetrator is discovered, do the public hanging. This is the cart before the horse.

Mongo
2/28/2011, 10:41 PM
sas reincarnate?

:D

SanJoaquinSooner
2/28/2011, 10:43 PM
WHO IS THE ARROGANT BAS**** THAT HAD THE AUTHORITY, ACCESS, VILE BRAIN, AND GALL TO CHANGE MY POSTs??????

A person who would do this to THE ORIGINAL POST is a little pimple faced jerk that is not worthy to have such access!

An investigation is in order!

Pretty sure you'll eventually blame Ted Kennedy.

Spring
2/28/2011, 10:45 PM

Someone else from a famous family drove drunk and killed a women with out any reprocussions?

Pricetag
2/28/2011, 10:50 PM
Nice to know your password is safe!

sooneron
2/28/2011, 10:51 PM
Bosco was a poor choice.

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/jason_alexander_a.jpg

A Sooner in Texas
2/28/2011, 10:56 PM
I thought the posts seemed slightly saner recently.

delhalew
2/28/2011, 10:57 PM
Seeing as how Dean told you to quite making EVERY thread political...it was prolly him. Hell, it's a good thing I don't have that kind of power.

SoonerKnight
2/28/2011, 11:02 PM

This kind of behavior must be continued! DEAN! An investigation is not neccessary!

Nice melt down!! :D

soonercruiser
2/28/2011, 11:08 PM

Doesn't deal with sex & women.
So, Teddy wasn't involved!

colleyvillesooner
2/28/2011, 11:09 PM
John W Helander farts in the general direction of this meltdown.

soonercruiser
2/28/2011, 11:10 PM
Nice melt down!! :D

Who ever it was, just meet me outside you little pri**!
This is about integrity, which someone obviously doesn't have!
(So I don't expect LWers and regressives to understand.)

mgsooner
2/28/2011, 11:13 PM
Cruiser: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

soonerscuba
2/28/2011, 11:13 PM
John W Helander farts in the general direction of this meltdown.More like gay box services. Classic.

Whet
2/28/2011, 11:16 PM
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/82/m_2c536ec220f74074bdcc7c5425455a9b.jpg

follow him on his twitter:
http://twitter.com/johnhelander

Curly Bill
2/28/2011, 11:18 PM
I give this thead: 1 star.

A Sooner in Texas
2/28/2011, 11:18 PM
One more post, Cruiser, and you're at the magic number.

Thaumaturge
2/28/2011, 11:19 PM
No, cruiser! You're revealing your one kryptonite!

Blue
2/28/2011, 11:31 PM
DBHuge?

Whet
2/28/2011, 11:34 PM
maybe you present multiple personalities and one of your other personalities is posting or editing your posts????

yermom
2/28/2011, 11:39 PM
DBHuge?

nice to know your password isn't safe!!!1!

soonercruiser
2/28/2011, 11:41 PM
nice to know your password isn't safe!!!1!

More like it confirms that some of the posters or mods don't have any INTEGRITY!

Curly Bill
2/28/2011, 11:41 PM
More like it confirms that some of the posters or mods don't have any INTEGRITY!

You needed confirmation to know that? :D

Boarder
2/28/2011, 11:49 PM
What the eff are you talking about? Link?

SoonerKnight
2/28/2011, 11:49 PM
More like it confirms I as one of the posters don't have any INTEGRITY!

:pop:

Veritas
2/28/2011, 11:52 PM
It wasn't me, but I'm bored. I think I'll go modify all of soonercruiser's posts to read "OMFG I love balls so much. I wish I could teabag the solar system."

Boarder
2/28/2011, 11:53 PM
Huskers have no integrity. Go ahead.

SoonerKnight
2/28/2011, 11:54 PM
Cruiser needs to chill seriously!! :rolleyes:

SoonerKnight
2/28/2011, 11:55 PM
Cruiser call out the Mod patrol? :D

Curly Bill
2/28/2011, 11:58 PM
It's about time those mods had something to do, it's been awfully quite around here. :D

sappstuf
2/28/2011, 11:59 PM
Someone else from a famous family drove drunk and killed a women with out any reprocussions?

Speaking of old Teddy.. The FBI released some unredacted files on his 1961 trip to Chile. Of note..

While Kennedy was in Santiago he made arrangements to ‘rent’ a brothel for an entire night. Kennedy allegedly invited one of the Embassy chauffeurs to participate in the night’s activities.

Veritas
3/1/2011, 12:00 AM
I assume the quotes around "rent" means "bang all those sluts and then drive them off a cliff."

Curly Bill
3/1/2011, 12:01 AM
:D

okie52
3/1/2011, 12:03 AM
Speaking of old Teddy.. The FBI released some unredacted files on his 1961 trip to Chile. Of note..

Ted was always kind to the employees.

mgsooner
3/1/2011, 12:06 AM
Ted was a bitchin' rock star from Mars and anyone that says otherwise just has a brain that isn't evolved enough to handle that.

Sincerely,

C. Sheen

sappstuf
3/1/2011, 12:08 AM
Ted was always kind to the employees.

I bet he learned that "rent" trick from his brother's days in the Navy...

okie52
3/1/2011, 12:12 AM
I am afraid Charlie may have some issues left over from his stint in Nam.

okie52
3/1/2011, 12:15 AM
I bet he learned that "rent" trick from his brother's days in the Navy...

Heh heh:D

Breadburner
3/1/2011, 12:33 AM
Thread drift.....

SoonerKnight
3/1/2011, 12:54 AM
I thought it was an attempted jacking... of the the thread.

SoonerKnight
3/1/2011, 12:58 AM
It's about time those mods had something to do, it's been awfully quite around here. :D

Too quiet! Where's Vet! :D

proud gonzo
3/1/2011, 01:27 AM
lamest meltdown ever.

sooner59
3/1/2011, 02:29 AM
Lots of folks are jealous of people who own PT Cruisers. They have a target on their back.

btk108
3/1/2011, 02:46 AM
Cruiser call out the Mod patrol? :D

http://westkarana.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/modsquad.jpg

SoonerKnight
3/1/2011, 02:51 AM
http://westkarana.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/modsquad.jpg

Reeeeallly!

TUSooner
3/1/2011, 10:09 AM
Wait wait wait wait wait. I don't think you've ever had an "original" post. This is a trick thread!

:O

saucysoonergal
3/1/2011, 10:38 AM
Another boring thread by Cruiser. He can't even meltdown right!

okie52
3/1/2011, 10:55 AM
Did anyone ever solve the mystery to the altered original posts?

Boarder
3/1/2011, 10:57 AM
Obama did it.

Whet
3/1/2011, 11:14 AM
So, those "people" that are changing your original posts - are they adding secret messages that only you can see? Do these secret messages tell you to do bad things? Have you noticed "strange" people watching you when you go somewhere? Are strange cars following you when driving?

I'm not sure, but I think Veritas may be a secret agent assigned to spy on you (he is, after all, one of those children of the corn)

I would be very cautious about those you speak with or what you write.

Tulsa_Fireman
3/1/2011, 11:25 AM
The only way to stay safe is to not go outside and use some sort of barrier between your brain and the broadcast media saturating the airwaves with lies. Something metal with multiple refracting angles to scatter the RF as opposed to simply reflecting it.

Something like crumpled aluminum foil, but in the shape of a hat.

Now where can a guy get one of those...

soonercruiser
3/1/2011, 11:26 AM
Cruiser needs to chill seriously!! :rolleyes:

This shows a complete lack of seroiusness, empathy, or maybe even integrity yourself. :rolleyes:
It is one thing to take someone's post and change it as a "quote" for funnies; or even use the Alinskyian tactic of attacking the messenger; much less frequently even a reasonable argument; but...it is a completely different animal to alter the original post, or delete posts that support the original thought! That borders on being "CRIMINAL".

I personally would "feel" for any poster here who had that happen to them.
Regardless of your social or political inclinations, there must be some respect for the integrity of each individual's post!

To not have had a response from the mods or sitemaster gives me concern that the whole system lacks intergrity.
What's more, to be chided for bringing attention to a serious matter of INTEGRITY and the lack of posting security, shows how small some of the minds are on this site! (And some of you wonder why the country is in such trouble.....!)
"That is all"!

saucysoonergal
3/1/2011, 11:27 AM
The internet is Serious Business!!!

okie52
3/1/2011, 11:28 AM
Cruiser-did the mods ever help you find the culprit?

Whet
3/1/2011, 11:29 AM
NO ONE talks to the SITE MASTER! It is forbidden to even say the SITE MASTER's name, let alone, speak with him or her!!!!

Thaumaturge
3/1/2011, 11:37 AM
This shows a complete lack of seroiusness, empathy, or maybe even integrity yourself. :rolleyes:
It is one thing to take someone's post and change it as a "quote" for funnies; or even use the Alinskyian tactic of attacking the messenger; much less frequently even a reasonable argument; but...it is a completely different animal to alter the original post, or delete posts that support the original thought! That borders on being "CRIMINAL".

Regardless of your social or political inclinations, there must be some respect for the integrity of each individual's post!

To not have had a response from the mods or sitemaster gives me concern that the whole system lacks intergrity.
What's more, to be chided for bringing attention to a serious matter of INTEGRITY and the lack of posting security, shows how small some of the minds are on this site! (And some of you wonder why the country is in such trouble.....!)
"That is all"!

Is this cruiser talking or the shadowy manipulator criminal who alters all his posts?

I will not... cannot... believe anything cruiser says is really him until this whole conspiracy has been exposed and dismantled.

soonerboomer93
3/1/2011, 11:49 AM

"That is all"!

I read this post backwards and found out who killed Kennedy, how the moon landing was faked and the best way to make a tin foil pirate hat.

yermom
3/1/2011, 11:49 AM
The internet is Serious Business!!!

someone is going to pay for these crimes

Viking Kitten
3/1/2011, 11:53 AM
"That is all"!

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/597/porkypigthatsallfolks51.jpg (http://img836.imageshack.us/i/porkypigthatsallfolks51.jpg/)

Viking Kitten
3/1/2011, 11:53 AM
See what I did there?

soonerboomer93
3/1/2011, 11:58 AM
I see what you did thar

Mississippi Sooner
3/1/2011, 12:03 PM
http://www.automation.com/images/dickmorley/Arrogant_over_his_head_5.PNG

AlboSooner
3/1/2011, 12:15 PM
http://media.knoxnews.com/media/img/photos/2009/05/22/0522farragut01_slide_t607.JPG

MamaMia
3/1/2011, 12:16 PM

An investigation is in order! Did they change your avatar too?

I'm on a budget. Can one of you investors give this thread 5 stars for me? :D

stoops the eternal pimp
3/1/2011, 12:21 PM
Come on now...Your posts aren't original

Sooner_Bob
3/1/2011, 12:25 PM
John W Helander farts in the general direction of this meltdown.

Heh

Sooner_Bob
3/1/2011, 12:26 PM
someone is going to pay for these crimes

With their blood?

NormanPride
3/1/2011, 12:27 PM
I hear there was a poster whose true intentions lay shrouded in a mist of moderative oppression. Legend states that long ago this person was a good, honest poster that must have posted in the wrong thread. For after that fateful day his life on this board would forever be altered by the mods that despised him so. Every post he made, altered. Every PM he sent, read and changed. Every spek comment modified to twist his words. No longer was he a normal happy-go-lucky poster that yearned for smiles and peaceful days. The posters quickly turned on him, and even his handle was warped and mutilated in order to cater to the moderators' sick whims.

But still he posted. Praying, each time, that a reprieve would be granted. Still, he tried over and over to start meaningful threads that would bring smiles again. Still he struggled, day after day, to undo the damage done to his image and his happy life. But every time, the mods stepped in and decimated his hope of normalcy. The moderators, steadfast in their vigil against this innocent man, continued to wield their unbelievable power to destroy his happiness. No, there was no hope. His plight would have no end...

This is the legend, my friends, of william_favor.

yermom
3/1/2011, 12:28 PM
these heinous criminal acts are srs business

Boarder
3/1/2011, 12:40 PM

Does this mean that you would merely metaphorically feel for them, since you put feel in quotes?

Veritas
3/1/2011, 12:47 PM

"That is all"!
So your point is that you love balls and want to teabag the universe, right?

Oh, and also, I responded in your problem report thread with a very valid theory as to what's happening. So don't act like we haven't responded. That just makes us all cry and toss in our sleep.

mgsooner
3/1/2011, 12:53 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/snake_bro/martin.jpg

stoops the eternal pimp
3/1/2011, 12:57 PM
Does this mean that you would merely metaphorically feel for them, since you put feel in quotes?

http://www.thewheelfx.com/lane/GIFS/1111__NEW/SamuelJacksonThinkin.gif

Boarder
3/1/2011, 01:00 PM
I tell you what, cruiser, I'll give you your pick of choices on this:

1. You provide some evidence that anyone has changed any of your posts. If you do this, I promise to get to the bottom of it and remedy the situation.

2. You fail to provide any evidence that your posts have been changed.
If you choose this option, you have another choice to make. First you must apologize for complaining about the integrity of the mods when it probably was your internet connection that caused you to lose a post. Then, you can choose one of the following: You can get a 1 day red card for posting drunk, or you can have this as your avatar for two weeks:
http://justjudyjudyjudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ObamaLogo.jpg

Completely democratic process here. I'll give you until 10pm CST to make your choice.

Mississippi Sooner
3/1/2011, 01:01 PM
Has any of this been blamed on Obama yet?

sooner_born_1960
3/1/2011, 01:03 PM
Cruiser, could you link the post that was changed?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/1/2011, 01:51 PM
Wow dude...use the peem to ask Dean this stuff. Then, when the perpetrator is discovered, do the public hanging. This is the cart before the horse.IMO he doesn't wanna see it done again soon, to anyone. Consequently, he posted this thread to try to prevent a recurrence.

3/1/2011, 01:55 PM
Ted was a bitchin' rock star from Mars and anyone that says otherwise just has a brain that isn't evolved enough to handle that.

Sincerely,

C. SheenMaybe your best post, evar.

3/1/2011, 02:01 PM
I hear there was a poster whose true intentions lay shrouded in a mist of moderative oppression. Legend states that long ago this person was a good, honest poster that must have posted in the wrong thread. For after that fateful day his life on this board would forever be altered by the mods that despised him so. Every post he made, altered. Every PM he sent, read and changed. Every spek comment modified to twist his words. No longer was he a normal happy-go-lucky poster that yearned for smiles and peaceful days. The posters quickly turned on him, and even his handle was warped and mutilated in order to cater to the moderators' sick whims.

But still he posted. Praying, each time, that a reprieve would be granted. Still, he tried over and over to start meaningful threads that would bring smiles again. Still he struggled, day after day, to undo the damage done to his image and his happy life. But every time, the mods stepped in and decimated his hope of normalcy. The moderators, steadfast in their vigil against this innocent man, continued to wield their unbelievable power to destroy his happiness. No, there was no hope. His plight would have no end...

This is the legend, my friends, of william_favor.I think the world of you too, big boy. You sure go to a lot of trouble to deliver a personal insult.

RacerX
3/1/2011, 02:12 PM
There was a lot of win birthed in this failed thread.

Great job everyone!

NormanPride
3/1/2011, 02:13 PM
I think the world of you too, big boy. You sure go to a lot of trouble to deliver a personal insult.

Peace, brother. I realize that came off like I'm calling you an ***, but I really just wanted to pick someone with a definite posting style. I could have picked a number of people, but you're the only one that had their name changed that I know of, so you won. My apologies if it came off wrong.

Veritas
3/1/2011, 02:18 PM
I'd like to discuss the OP's use of the adjective "original."

So somebody is ALLEGEDLY changing his original posts. What about all of his unoriginal posts? Why is the perpenistrator ignoring those? And who is the arbiter of which of cruiser's posts are classified as "original?"

This is some really heavy existential **** here.

3/1/2011, 02:27 PM
Peace, brother. I realize that came off like I'm calling you an ***, but I really just wanted to pick someone with a definite posting style. I could have picked a number of people, but you're the only one that had their name changed that I know of, so you won. My apologies if it came off wrong.Interesting response. Not sure what to make of it, so I won't.

Scott D
3/1/2011, 03:47 PM
So what is the consensus? Has there ever been an original post to have been altered?

Adrian
3/1/2011, 04:29 PM
Cruiser, have you ever considered that maybe someone actually improved your posts?

btk108
3/1/2011, 04:55 PM
I'd like a refund on the time it took to follow this thread.....and no, I don't have a receipt.

MamaMia
3/1/2011, 04:59 PM
I tell you what, cruiser, I'll give you your pick of choices on this:

1. You provide some evidence that anyone has changed any of your posts. If you do this, I promise to get to the bottom of it and remedy the situation.

2. You fail to provide any evidence that your posts have been changed.
If you choose this option, you have another choice to make. First you must apologize for complaining about the integrity of the mods when it probably was your internet connection that caused you to lose a post. Then, you can choose one of the following: You can get a 1 day red card for posting drunk, or you can have this as your avatar for two weeks:

Completely democratic process here. I'll give you until 10pm CST to make your choice.I have an idea. How about you give him a reprieve in honor of the fact that none of you mods ever apologized to me, for changing my avatar to horsey pigs on Weirdo Mod Fun Day, which you know DID happen, nor had the cajones to say who did it? :pop:

Boarder
3/1/2011, 05:09 PM
You really want to get into that?

MamaMia
3/1/2011, 05:18 PM
You really want to get into that?Sure, if you're game.

Nobody should have posts changed, be accused of changing posts they never changed, or have their avatars altered by anyone. Its not funny. Its immature, dishonest and lame.

MamaMia
3/1/2011, 05:38 PM
I guess Boarders up in the treehouse having a super dooper mods only 'board' meeting. :P

Oh well...gotta run kiddos...Sorry I cant stay for the funnsies, but I got people to do and places to see. ;)

Ike
3/1/2011, 05:38 PM
Wow. I was completely unawares that these here innerwebertubenets are something to be taken seriously.

This totally changes my entire outlook on life.

Mississippi Sooner
3/1/2011, 05:43 PM
Wow. I was completely unawares that these here innerwebertubenets are something to be taken seriously.

This totally changes my entire outlook on life.

Me too. I think Charlie Sheen might have the right idea.

okie52
3/1/2011, 06:15 PM
Charlie might think changing posts and avatars was funny & cool. Of course, he is beyond most people's understanding.

Oldnslo
3/1/2011, 06:37 PM
I'm late to the party. Was riding my mercury surfboard and such.

Viking Kitten
3/1/2011, 06:46 PM
You didn't miss much. This thread started out stupid, turned kinda funny, and has now rapidly cycled back around to stupid. You could get motion sickness from being in this thread.

soonerhubs
3/1/2011, 07:09 PM

This is the legend, my friends, of william_favor.

Wait, RLIMC was William_Favor? We really should start a thread where we all discuss old handles we used to have.

yermom
3/1/2011, 07:23 PM
the handle actually changed. he didn't make a new account, as far as i know.

soonerboomer93
3/1/2011, 07:52 PM
You didn't miss much. This thread started out stupid, turned kinda funny, and has now rapidly cycled back around to stupid. You could get motion sickness from being in this thread.

my head is spinning and i might hurl

okie52
3/1/2011, 07:55 PM
So did someone's post change? If so, by who?

Really shouldn't be that hard of a question yet it has gone multiple pages unanswered.

soonerhubs
3/1/2011, 08:13 PM
my head is spinning and i might hurl
Hey Soonerboomer, if you're gonna spew, spew into this.
http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz65/suprfrog/Waynes-World-No-Honk-Guarantee-Garth-Image-04.png

Boarder
3/1/2011, 08:27 PM
I guess Boarders up in the treehouse having a super dooper mods only 'board' meeting. :P

Oh well...gotta run kiddos...Sorry I cant stay for the funnsies, but I got people to do and places to see. ;)
Yeah, that's it. I was hiding out. I'm not going to get into that situation. We all know what happened last time. I was going out of my way to leave you out of it.

RacerX
3/1/2011, 10:05 PM
MamaMia, your ride has arrived

http://reecehome.homeip.net/gallery/var/albums/funny/wahmbulance.jpg

CrimsonJim
3/1/2011, 10:06 PM
:pop:

okie52
3/1/2011, 10:24 PM
Yeah, that's it. I was hiding out. I'm not going to get into that situation. We all know what happened last time. I was going out of my way to leave you out of it.

I don't. Please elaborate.

soonercruiser
3/1/2011, 10:27 PM
I'd like to discuss the OP's use of the adjective "original."

So somebody is ALLEGEDLY changing his original posts. What about all of his unoriginal posts? Why is the perpenistrator ignoring those? And who is the arbiter of which of cruiser's posts are classified as "original?"

This is some really heavy existential **** here.

Most of it coming from YOU! :O

soonercruiser
3/1/2011, 10:29 PM
Charlie might think changing posts and avatars was funny & cool. Of course, he is beyond most people's understanding.

As are most of the "funny" posters here!

CrimsonJim
3/1/2011, 10:36 PM
Whose troll are you again? :cool:

soonercruiser
3/1/2011, 10:39 PM
So did someone's post change? If so, by who?

Really shouldn't be that hard of a question yet it has gone multiple pages unanswered.

Okie, this is the most perplexing thing.
Now, I see posts that there is a history of mods themselves have been involved in altering another's personal information in the past.??????
So, I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that apparently there is a rampant lack of integrity and in and amongst the Board.

And, I could return-insult the insulters. But, I know that's exactly what they expect when deal with "their kind". :P

Boarder
3/1/2011, 10:40 PM
Now, I see posts that there is a history of mods themselves have been involved in altering another's personal information in the past.??????
So, I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that apparently there is a rampant lack of integrity and in and amongst the Board.

And, I could return-insult the insulters. But, I know that's exactly what they expect when deal with "their kind". :P
Do you admit that no one altered any of your posts? Point blank, answer the question.

soonercruiser
3/1/2011, 11:08 PM
Do you admit that no one altered any of your posts? Point blank, answer the question.

Boarder,
I assume that you did stop beating your wife? ;)

Boarder
3/1/2011, 11:12 PM
Boarder,
I assume that you did stop beating your wife? ;)
Woooo, check out the fallacy finding king!

Last chance. I'll phrase it this way. Yes or no. Did anyone actually alter any of your posts?

proud gonzo
3/1/2011, 11:15 PM

"9-1-1, please state the nature of your emergency."
"Somebody stole my car!"
"What does the car look like?"
"Somebody stole my car!!"
"I heard you. What does your car look like?"
"Why aren't you helping find my car?"
"You haven't told us what the car looks like yet."
"Somebody should be arrested!"
"Sir--"
"YOU should be arrested! Maybe YOU're the one who stole my car."

Boarder
3/1/2011, 11:24 PM
crazy googly google goog blahh

Ok, I realize you can't admit it right now, since you made the mistake of pissing off Dean. Way to go.

However, your Dean red card came at 10:11, which means you had 11 minutes past your 10pm deadline. Also, since you can't really post and I know how changing avatars drives people into orbit, you can have your red card.

Like Dean says, chill out before coming back. You're not the first poster to assume someone is messing with you and scream it at the top of your allcaps lungs (assuming you're not dbhuge/bdfuge). Maybe you'll realize your mistake and let it go.

GottaHavePride
3/2/2011, 10:16 PM
Man, if I COULD change people's posts, I'd be doing it one HELL of a lot more often. This place could use some shenanigans.

Now, avatars I CAN do. Anyone have any requests? :D

GottaHavePride
3/2/2011, 10:23 PM
Wait, did I go posting in a locked thread again? OH, the horror...