PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Bob!

huskerland
2/28/2011, 08:58 PM
Not overly important but, Welcome Bob to Nebraska!
It's great to have a visit from a coach of this caliber! Thanks for coming (Bob!) The huskers will be off to the Big Ten july 1st. but, I won't be able to resist stopping back to check up on the sooners. I plan on lurking!
You have a good board !

http://www.huskerlocker.com/blogs/official/stoops-headlines-nu-coaching-clinic-4429

prrriiide
2/28/2011, 09:32 PM
Yeah. SO? Bob and Bo go back decades. He's doing a favor for a friend. That doesn't mean any Sooners want to be taking long moonlit walks with you turncoats.

Mike Stoops
2/28/2011, 11:09 PM
Pelini's a strange guy. When he was DB coach we had arguably the worst secondary in the Stoops era, then he goes to LSU and they have a shutdown pass defense 3 years in a row and helps Miles win a NC. Where's the justice?

Leroy Lizard
3/1/2011, 12:31 AM
huskerland, I have even bigger news: I will be in Omaha next month.

huskerland
3/1/2011, 12:36 AM
huskerland, I have even bigger news: I will be in Omaha next month. Don't forget to find a Runza shop. Good stuff!

Leroy Lizard
3/1/2011, 12:54 AM
WTF is that?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/1/2011, 01:41 AM
Pelini's a strange guy. When he was DB coach we had arguably the worst secondary in the Stoops era, then he goes to LSU and they have a shutdown pass defense 3 years in a row and helps Miles win a NC. Where's the justice? as if...Peline didn't GAS while he was at OU that yr. Perhaps he didn't, for whatever reason.

King Barry's Back
3/1/2011, 06:56 AM
as if...Peline didn't GAS while he was at OU that yr. Perhaps he didn't, for whatever reason.

Naw. He gave a shat. Bo is uber competitive and is twisted up in knots from his desire to excel and win.

Not sure what the problem was, but I don't buy the complacency argument.

And if Bo WAS complacent, do you think that Bob would still consider him a friend and be headlining his clinics?

huskerland
3/1/2011, 10:35 AM
WTF is that? Runza???Good question, I think! It's hard to discribe but, delicious to the taste. A sealed bun stuffed with a secret recipe loose meat. Moist and flavorful. Ad your favorite soda and you're on a roll! I could never eat just one!

Sooner70
3/5/2011, 11:26 AM
Prrriiide. Yep....didn't Bob "employ" Pelini for a short time on OU's staff a few years back when he was out of work?

badger
3/5/2011, 11:33 AM
See you back in the Big 12 in a few years after you get sick of being owned and operated by Ohio State. :)

fwsooner22
3/5/2011, 11:37 AM
Not overly important but, Welcome Bob to Nebraska!
It's great to have a visit from a coach of this caliber! Thanks for coming (Bob!) The huskers will be off to the Big Ten july 1st. but, I won't be able to resist stopping back to check up on the sooners. I plan on lurking!
You have a good board !

http://www.huskerlocker.com/blogs/official/stoops-headlines-nu-coaching-clinic-4429

You know what's not "OVERLY IMPORTANT" anymore ? Nebraska;)

OK2U
3/5/2011, 04:43 PM
Pelini's a strange guy. When he was DB coach we had arguably the worst secondary in the Stoops era, then he goes to LSU and they have a shutdown pass defense 3 years in a row and helps Miles win a NC. Where's the justice?
No kidding..it must have been that SEC speed.

Sooner74
3/5/2011, 04:47 PM
Runzas! You would know if you went up there for the CWS. They also had the best steak sammies. Yum. You are making me starve even more. I haven't ate whole foods in about a month now.