olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 10:48 PM
And I made it with venison.

It might almost be as good as Dean's.

Blasphemy :eek:
Dayum I want some now

C&CDean
2/26/2011, 11:16 PM
Young lady, you might have made some good chili, but I'm fairly confident it's not "better than Dean's." Of course I'd have to taste said chili to be sure, but I feel pretty good my chili is still numero uno.

yermom
2/26/2011, 11:17 PM
i'm going to need samples of both to be sure.

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 11:20 PM
Young lady, you might have made some good chili, but I'm fairly confident it's not "better than Dean's." Of course I'd have to taste said chili to be sure, but I feel pretty good my chili is still numero uno.

Yer Chilli be better But yer old *** cant get close to her Pies :cool:

C&CDean
2/26/2011, 11:28 PM
Yer Chilli be better But yer old *** cant get close to her Pies :cool:

Mother****er, I don't make pies. Hell, I don't even make chili. If it weren't for momma, my *** would starve plum to death. Although tonight, I met up with some Baltimore friends and we at at The Wharf in Alexandria. I had a crawfish/lobster deal that was DAMN GOOD. They were all "what's a crawfish? ewwww!" After they bitched about what they ordered they all tasted my dish. They were all "well I never knew crawfish could taste so good.." morons. It was really, seriously pretty dang good.

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 11:31 PM
Well hell Bro NoBody can compete with Momma

Aint sure Ive ever did the Crawdads thing
Do ya just use the Mud Bugs that ya get outta a pond ?
I know "Timmy T" loves em raw
You do know that Timmy T is My little gator right ?
at a Future Ho-Down we gonna have his tail fer eats
And you are Invited :cool:

proud gonzo
2/26/2011, 11:35 PM
Did it have beans in it? Yes--kidney beans

:rolleyes: did I say, "better than Dean's"? No. I said "almost as good as." ;)

C&CDean
2/26/2011, 11:41 PM
OK, did your big daddy like it? Cause that's all that matters. Keep Opera Boy happy, and your life will be grand.

Mongo
2/26/2011, 11:43 PM
Yes--kidney beans

:rolleyes: did I say, "better than Dean's"? No. I said "almost as good as." ;)

Good **** pg. chili can have no beans or enough beans to make Colon Blow cereal look like a *****

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 11:44 PM
OK, did your big daddy like it? Cause that's all that matters. Keep Opera Boy happy, and your life will be grand.

Dayum Skippy . I never thot Id love to her that shat . But he made a believer outta me :cool:

proud gonzo
2/26/2011, 11:58 PM
loved it! :D

Adrian
2/27/2011, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE=proud gonzo;3156963]Yes--kidney beans

I am sure it was really terrific spicy bean soup...

Chuck Bao
2/27/2011, 03:31 PM
I had venison chili while I was in the US, fixed by my sister-in-law, and it was very, very good without beans. I honestly don't know why beans need to be involved unless you are trying to stretch out the meal and feed more mouths. My dad would have gone into an apoletic seizure if my mom ever tried it.

Anyway this venison came from my brother who shot the deer, unfortunately right before the OU-OSU ballgame. We dressed it out the next day and all that didn't qualify for venison steak was ground up and my sister-in-law made chili from some of it. It was living-off-the-land good. I really doubt if Dean's venison chili is any better than that.

PG, you are an amazing cook. I hope the next time that I'm in the US that I come see you and Opera man. Or, you come see me in Madill and you can stay at my cabin in the woods.

C&CDean
2/27/2011, 03:39 PM
Chili is in the mouth of the beholder. Like I said, I don't actually make the chili, momma does. I just tell her what to put in/add. It's actually never the same two times in a row.

Things like if we have fresh jalapneos and/or habaneros, garden onions or storebought onions, and how sweet the tomatoes were in the garden before she canned them all go into the taste of the final product. Some batches are better than others, but no batches are bad.

Momma usually puts beans in to a) stretch it further, b) she likes them in there, and c) it adds fiber so everyone can have a happy colon.

Mongo
2/27/2011, 03:42 PM
Johnny Mack has a happy colon, but it isnt beans making it happy

proud gonzo
2/27/2011, 03:47 PM
good lord, all this arguing about beans vs. no beans. I don't care if beans are supposed to be in chili or not. They're healthy and we're trying to be healthy. :rolleyes:

Chuck--let us know next time you're in the US and we'll get together!

soonercruiser
2/27/2011, 09:32 PM
Now that it has been 24 hours since the first post, I thought that I'd share a few remedies for diarrhea.
:D

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/diarrhea.html

delhalew
2/28/2011, 11:42 AM
Mother****er, I don't make pies. Hell, I don't even make chili. If it weren't for momma, my *** would starve plum to death. Although tonight, I met up with some Baltimore friends and we at at The Wharf in Alexandria. I had a crawfish/lobster deal that was DAMN GOOD. They were all "what's a crawfish? ewwww!" After they bitched about what they ordered they all tasted my dish. They were all "well I never knew crawfish could taste so good.." morons. It was really, seriously pretty dang good.

I can and will do a hundred different things with a mudbug. From ettouffe to crawfish boudin, I love those little suckers.

God willing and the creek don't rise, some day I will get to taste PG's pies and Deano and Momma's chili.

C&CDean
2/28/2011, 12:04 PM
Well it ain't like you don't know where to find them eats.

yermom
2/28/2011, 12:39 PM
once a year isn't enough. i'd totally buy "Momma's Chili" somewhere :D