PDA

View Full Version : Red Prime in OKC

OutlandTrophy
2/26/2011, 11:24 AM
meh. Last night I had the 40 day aged ribeye my wife had the filet. The food is nowhere near the quality found at The Ranch and is on par or a little behind Cattlemen's.

1 star for value
2 1/2 stars for quality/taste

batonrougesooner
2/26/2011, 11:47 AM
I like it because it's a little different. It does seem to me though that the quality has slipped a little lately.

If you like the Ranch you would love Mahogany's. Mahogany's is the best steak in OKC IMHO.

Cattleman's is eh. If you want to eat a decent choice steak in a diner, go to Cattleman's. If you want a great prime steak in a fine dining atmosphere, go to Mahogany or Boulevard and to a lesser extent The Ranch.

batonrougesooner
2/26/2011, 11:48 AM
And speaking of slipping...

Mikey Mantle's has really slipped lately.

Mongo
2/26/2011, 12:01 PM
meh. Last night I had the 40 day aged ribeye my wife had the filet. The food is nowhere near the quality found at The Ranch and is on par or a little behind Cattlemen's.

1 star for value
2 1/2 stars for quality/taste

Bruce?

:D

OutlandTrophy
2/26/2011, 12:05 PM
I sold a kidney

sooner59
2/26/2011, 12:07 PM
I had a tomohawk cut bone-in kobe ribeye from Boulevard last year and it had no flavor whatsoever. Didn't know that was possible. I doubt I go back. It was too expensive to frequent if I can get a better steak without driving to Edmond.

jumperstop
2/26/2011, 12:12 PM
I like it because it's a little different. It does seem to me though that the quality has slipped a little lately.

If you like the Ranch you would love Mahogany's. Mahogany's is the best steak in OKC IMHO.

Cattleman's is eh. If you want to eat a decent choice steak in a diner, go to Cattleman's. If you want a great prime steak in a fine dining atmosphere, go to Mahogany or Boulevard and to a lesser extent The Ranch.

What is this ranch you are talking about? Never heard of it. When my gf was in school at osu, she used her meal points to take me to this place called the Ranchers Club. Even though you could use meal points there it was a nice place, $30 minimum plates with sorbet between courses. Best steak I have eaten in my life hands down. So if osu knows one thing it's how to cook a steak.

OutlandTrophy
2/26/2011, 12:14 PM
http://www.ranchsteakhouse.com/

I think it is owned by the Mathis brothers

Flagstaffsooner
2/26/2011, 12:22 PM
http://www.ranchsteakhouse.com/

I think it is owned by the Mathis brothers

Uh-oh, fillet of gerbil.:O

SoCaliSooner
2/26/2011, 12:26 PM
I am surprised there isn't a Kincaids, McCormick and Schmicks, Morton's. Lawry's or a Ruth's Chris in OKC or Tulsa. Those places have phenomenal steaks and I figured they'd have a decent market in OK...

Mongo
2/26/2011, 12:32 PM

It has a srange marinaded flavor, but it is deelishus

Petro-Sooner
2/26/2011, 12:40 PM
Tried Red Prime once and was highly disappointed. Juniors is much better in my opinion.

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 12:49 PM
I am surprised there isn't a Kincaids, McCormick and Schmicks, Morton's. Lawry's or a Ruth's Chris in OKC or Tulsa. Those places have phenomenal steaks and I figured they'd have a decent market in OK...

Why are you surprised? You know we aint nuthin but a bunch of backwards hicks out here. :rolleyes:

OutlandTrophy
2/26/2011, 01:21 PM
I'ts much more fun to pick out the steer you want to eat and then taking he and a few of his brothers and sisters to the processor. Our 1/2 should be in the freezer at the end of March

Mongo
2/26/2011, 01:25 PM
Dry age the whole ribeye yourself. It takes a little work, but it is awesome

OUthunder
2/26/2011, 01:28 PM

Tried Mahogany once, thought it was on par with Longhorn Steakhouse at 3 times the price just down the road on Memorial. Haven't and probably won't go back. Too bad too, just minutes away from our house.

Boulevard has your typical snobby, Edmond attitude. It used to be good, but they've become to big for there own britches. Mediocre at best but the place just keeps packing them in. Plus, it's a pain in the *** to get to and park once you do get there.

The Ranch sucked the 1st time but very good last month. However, they had to make me a 2nd steak because the 1st one had more fat in it than meat. At $56 per steak ( a la carte), you had better give me one that has little or no fat, that is cooked to ****ing perfection. I really like this place because I can smoke a cigar in the bar and not get hassled. Plus, the staff treats me like a king and kisses my *** like I'm a Rockefeller, if only for a evening. :D I can't say that about the other steak houses in town. Oh yeah, the drinks are like my dick...stiff. :D

Park Avenue Grill in the Skirvin has a good steak, some great sides, and excellent deserts. I'd go here more but the traffic, distance, and road construction keeps me from going there more. Service is excellent and they treat you like royalty. I've neve seen the place overly busy, which is both sad and shocking....quality place IMHO.

Mickey Mantle is hit or miss. I'm batting .500 at this place but if you tell a manager that you're ever unhappy, they'll make you happy. They try hard to make your experience great and they what to see you again. Great wine list but I ain't no wino. They'll see me again after my last experience. The wife and I both left there **** faced and the manager comped our $150 worth of alcohol.

Opus Prime. I like this place. Very quiet and in a bad location on east Memorial road across from the Waffle House. Food is good, service is pretty good, and the wine list is the best in the city IMHO. Just doesn't have the "wow" factor, but a nice place to dine upscale wise. Again, they have a small cigar lounge with a TV, which is a plus for me.

Flagstaffsooner
2/26/2011, 01:35 PM
Why are you surprised? You know we aint nuthin but a bunch of backwards hicks out here. :rolleyes:
... and eat at Ryans Family Steakhouse.:D

OutlandTrophy
2/26/2011, 01:52 PM
Dry age the whole ribeye yourself. It takes a little work, but it is awesome

I did that for a rib roast a few months ago. Aged it in the fridge for about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks. It was the best prime rib I've ever had. The beef was from my FIL's ranch so that could have been part of it. That's why I'm pretty sure the ribeye I had last night was not dry aged 40 days.

The main partner in Opus Prime formerly owned Nikz at the Top.

OutlandTrophy
2/26/2011, 01:53 PM
Thunder, what cut of beef is your favorite?

XingTheRubicon
2/26/2011, 02:03 PM
the Cattlemen's blue ribbon ribeye is the best steak in OKC, maybe on Earth. The mahoganys and boulevards are just twits that think something is great because that's what they're told to think and they're also 60 bucks for a $30 piece of meat. If you want the atmosphere, that's understandable as well.

OUthunder
2/26/2011, 02:11 PM
Thunder, what cut of beef is your favorite?

Ribeye, bone-in ribeye. Naturally tender, well supposedly.

HBick
2/26/2011, 02:17 PM
I like the Ranch and Boulevard. I'm probably more partial to the Boulevard than the Ranch. I've eaten at all the others. I also like Mickey Mantle's in Bricktown

OutlandTrophy
2/26/2011, 02:18 PM
Ribeye, bone-in ribeye. Naturally tender, well supposedly.

me too! naturally tender that is...

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 02:30 PM
... and eat at Ryans Family Steakhouse.:D

Lord knows they have the best Service Peeps :D

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 03:12 PM
Hey SoCali
SoCaliSooner You can't afford good meals anyway

Ill answer this here. I can too afford a good meal, I got Pinto beans , Taters and Onions, Corn bread and Poke salat
Now Thats a Fine Meal ya dumas ;)

SoCaliSooner
2/26/2011, 03:13 PM
I would figure the south/mid west at a market for a good steak house, considering there's many in the L.A/O.C. area, you'd think there would at lest be a few out there. We've had okie friends and family come out for OU games and most remark they can't believe you can find better steaks out here in "tofu land" until we take them out to some of the places we mentioned.

Now whenever they come visit, a steak house night it a must...

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 03:17 PM
Awful White of ya, to take care of the Country bumpkins :D

SoCaliSooner
2/26/2011, 03:20 PM
Awful White of ya

Interesting take on it...

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 03:24 PM
Interesting take on it...

:rolleyes:

OU_Sooners75
2/26/2011, 03:43 PM
What is peeps take on Logan's Roadhouse?

sooner59
2/26/2011, 03:53 PM
Ok if you are looking or cheap.

sooner59
2/26/2011, 03:54 PM
For the money, I haven't had better than Longhorn Steakhouse in a while.

soonerinabilene
2/26/2011, 03:55 PM
What is peeps take on Logan's Roadhouse?

It's the Chilis of steakhouse chains.

sooner59
2/26/2011, 03:57 PM
It's the Chilis of steakhouse chains.

I was say that is fairly accurate.

OutlandTrophy
2/26/2011, 04:08 PM
I think Saltgrass is better than Logan's for that price point

Mongo
2/26/2011, 04:20 PM

This. And their jalepeno skrimp appetizer is great

Partial Qualifier
2/26/2011, 04:21 PM
I like applebee's steaks, mmmm-mmm-mmmmmm that's good eatin' rot there ;)

I've tried all these places (and coach house, which I haven't seen mentioned) and to me, Mahogany's is the clear-cut best. I guess I've only been there on really good nights or something but anything Ive tried there rocks my face off. Even the water, what is it called... Voss? i crave that stuff for days after eating there

Juniors is still alive? Man that brings back memories of high school prom nights

Partial Qualifier
2/26/2011, 04:21 PM
This. And their jalepeno skrimp appetizer is great

sometimes they skrimp on the portion sizes tho ;)

all the saltgerass sides are really good

TheHumanAlphabet
2/26/2011, 04:28 PM
I hate red prime. I can get better dry aged beef at Whole Foods and grill at home vs. their swill. They burned - BURNED two of my wife's steaks when we went there, tried to cover it up. They eventually comped her meal. Place sucks, over hyped and over technoed...(i.e. stupid red lights)

sooner59
2/26/2011, 04:37 PM

I thought Saltgrass was a little more expensive, but I would pay a little more to have Saltgrass than Logan's.

SoCaliSooner
2/26/2011, 04:41 PM
Slightly off topic, we were in Dallas for the RRS and some friends told us there was no better steak to be had than at The Palm. I have eaten at the one in L.A. and wasn't impressed with their steak. We tried Dallas and had the near same experience, it wasn't that good.

OutlandTrophy
2/26/2011, 04:51 PM
I know people that rave about the Palm. Never been there myself

OUthunder
2/26/2011, 05:17 PM
For the money, I haven't had better than Longhorn Steakhouse in a while.

Coming back from Dallas, there was one of those in Ardmore. I thought it was pretty good for the money.

I'm not that picky though and we were so poor as kids, I remember government cheese being like a steak to me once upon a time.

OUthunder
2/26/2011, 05:20 PM
I like applebee's steaks, mmmm-mmm-mmmmmm that's good eatin' rot there ;)

I've tried all these places (and coach house, which I haven't seen mentioned) and to me, Mahogany's is the clear-cut best. I guess I've only been there on really good nights or something but anything Ive tried there rocks my face off. Even the water, what is it called... Voss? i crave that stuff for days after eating there

Juniors is still alive? Man that brings back memories of high school prom nights

Honestly, I had the bourbon street steak from there last weekend and for $12, it was pretty damned good.

I need to try Juniors sometime. Somone told me that it was decorated inside like a whorehouse, in bright red and black though. Turned my wife off to it. :D

sooner59
2/26/2011, 05:25 PM
Coming back from Dallas, there was one of those in Ardmore. I thought it was pretty good for the money.

I'm not that picky though and we were so poor as kids, I remember government cheese being like a steak to me once upon a time.

The only two Longhorn Steakhouses in Oklahoma are in OKC and Tulsa. You thinking about Sante Fe or Cattle Rustlers?

OUthunder
2/26/2011, 05:26 PM
The only two Longhorn Steakhouses in Oklahoma are in OKC and Tulsa. You thinking about Sante Fe or Cattle Rustlers?

Santa Fe, my bad. Still good and the drinks were made like they knew ya.

sooner59
2/26/2011, 05:29 PM
Santa Fe, my bad. Still good and the drinks were made like they knew ya.

I agree. I was kind of sad to see Sante Fe go in Norman. I never had a bad steak there and it was pretty dang cheap.

soonerinabilene
2/26/2011, 05:31 PM
I would love to have a saltgrass here. We gave a Logans roadhouse right across the street from a texas roadhouse, and the texas roadhouse is 100x better. We are lucky in that we have 3 locally owned steakhouses that have won numerous awards around three country. Joe Allens and Lytle Land & Cattle are essentially the same restaraunt in that they were owned by a couple, and after they divorced they each got one of them. The third, and more famous one, is called perinis ranch and has been featured on food network, the today show, and has been asked to cook for the last 4 presidents. What they all have in common is they raise and butcher their own cattle, and cook over a mesquite grill. The difference between their steak and any chain restaurant is unbelievable.

OUthunder
2/26/2011, 05:34 PM
I agree. I was kind of sad to see Sante Fe go in Norman. I never had a bad steak there and it was pretty dang cheap.

They make a decent chicken fry too.

sooner59
2/27/2011, 03:31 AM
They make a decent chicken fry too.

I was a big fan of their rolls with that cinnamon honey butter.

HBick
2/27/2011, 02:23 PM
I would figure the south/mid west at a market for a good steak house, considering there's many in the L.A/O.C. area, you'd think there would at lest be a few out there. We've had okie friends and family come out for OU games and most remark they can't believe you can find better steaks out here in "tofu land" until we take them out to some of the places we mentioned.

Now whenever they come visit, a steak house night it a must...

do your friends order their steaks medium well with lots of steak sauce? because if they do you need to ditch them.

I've been to NorCal and SoCal a lot, and we always try steak houses and I'm always disappointed. Same as in New York, maybe I'm just a homer, but I like Boulevard, that's where I grew up eating besides Mickey Mantle's and Sleepy Hollow.

Speaking of Sleepy Hollow, anyone remember that place over by Remington Park? DAMN GOOD FRIED CHICKEN

HBick
2/27/2011, 02:25 PM

I recently ate at that Salt Grass in Norman, it was pretty bad compared to the ones south of the Red River.

And also, Outback is the Chili's of steak chains.

Logans Roadhouse is horesh**. I can't even eat there because of all those damn peanuts. Sucks having a peanut allergy, I hear they have good bread!

Chuck Bao
2/27/2011, 02:59 PM
In my opinion, Outback is awful. But, my brother seems to love it. I had a steak at 3 Frogs in Ardmore and it was damned good. My favorite is still one of those Brazilian places where they slice off from a skewer at your table. No need for any sauces, the flavor of the meat is most excellent. Too bad that the one in Bangkok closed. I tried to support it on a regular basis.

HBick
2/27/2011, 05:08 PM
In my opinion, Outback is awful. But, my brother seems to love it. I had a steak at 3 Frogs in Ardmore and it was damned good. My favorite is still one of those Brazilian places where they slice off from a skewer at your table. No need for any sauces, the flavor of the meat is most excellent. Too bad that the one in Bangkok closed. I tried to support it on a regular basis.

Fogo de Chao in Dallas or Houston and you'll be happy

oulucas
2/27/2011, 05:19 PM

For whatever reason, I've always had good luck at Outback. For the price I've found it to be pretty good. Had a really good steak once at the Deep Fork Grill and surprisingly a very good steak at 747 in Norman on Valentine's day.

I've found that Chili's is the Chili's of steak. You never know what you're going to get there and sometimes it's VERY bad.

sooner59
2/27/2011, 05:34 PM
You bought a steak at Chili's? :confused:

Even the thought of Chili's makes me gag nowadays. The honey-chipotle chicken crispers are good though.

oulucas
2/27/2011, 05:49 PM
You bought a steak at Chili's? :confused:

Even the thought of Chili's makes me gag nowadays. The honey-chipotle chicken crispers are good though.

Yeah, I know. I'm close friends with a manager at another restaurant that gets a discount at Chili's so we eat there once in a while.

sooner59
2/27/2011, 06:47 PM
Well, if you are getting a decent discount, I can't blame you.

SoCaliSooner
2/27/2011, 08:16 PM
do your friends order their steaks medium well with lots of steak sauce? because if they do you need to ditch them.

I think in general we go with rare to medium rare....

sooner59
2/27/2011, 08:42 PM
Medium rare is normally a decent way to go. Rarely do I get them overcooked, but sometimes they are closer to rare, and I am ok with that.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/28/2011, 10:04 AM
I know people that rave about the Palm. Never been there myself

Ehh, not that great. Most Steak places are not that great, just overhyped. You can buy good steaks at whole foods, or in the butchers case and grill at home for a lot less money.

Boomer.....
2/28/2011, 10:17 AM
We ate at Red Prime and thought it was very good. It is similar to all of the nice steak houses but has a better atmosphere. I personally thought it was slightly better than Opus Prime. We have also ate at the Mahogany in Tulsa, but heard that the one in OKC was not as good. The Tulsa one was amazing!

OUMallen
2/28/2011, 10:18 AM
Count me as a big Red Prime fan, especially if you do the $35 prix fixe menu. One of the best deals in the city for high-end dining.

(Last time we went, though, was Valentine's Day and the atmospehere sucked a little bit. I think someone important must have been upstairs because their children were allowed to sprint up and down the main aisle downstairs with no one stopping them.)

C&CDean
2/28/2011, 10:21 AM
Who the hell takes kids out with them on Valentine's day?

sooneron
2/28/2011, 10:28 AM
I hope that RP hasn't gone downhill. Went there a couple years ago and found it to be very solid.

OUMallen
2/28/2011, 10:32 AM

Sounded like a big group dinner upstairs. :confused:

OUMallen
2/28/2011, 10:33 AM
I hope that RP hasn't gone downhill. Went there a couple years ago and found it to be very solid.

It still is. I understand people not preferring restaurants, but RP is still awesome in so many ways. Don't worry. ;)

OUthunder
2/28/2011, 10:34 AM

Dumb asses.

Sooner_Bob
2/28/2011, 10:44 AM

I make a better steak than Ruth's Chris . . . :D

I've only had the halibut at M's and S's . . . it was very good.

Sooner_Bob
2/28/2011, 10:49 AM

My wife and I did (on the Saturday before) . . . we went out on our own this past Friday.

OUthunder
2/28/2011, 11:05 AM
My wife and I did (on the Saturday before) . . . we went out on our own this past Friday.

That doesn't count. I did the same thing but not on teh day of.

C&CDean
2/28/2011, 12:12 PM
You guys take momma to the Red joint and drop a couple bills on dinner.

I took momma to Abner's and dropped about $50 on shots, beer, a burger for her, and a cobb salad for me. Heh. I've gotta force her to go to those fancy places - and we only do it maybe once-a-year anymore. Every time we do we go "****, dinner is better at the house, and it's a hell of a lot cheaper and we don't have to drive for an hour."

sooneron
2/28/2011, 12:21 PM
I will agree that I can cook a steak as well as, or better than any steak place that I've been to - RP, Ruth's, Palm, Smith & Wollensky, Luger's, Sparks, Bobby Van's, Morton's, Delmonico's, Mickey Mantle's, Jordan's, Del Frisco's etc.

C&CDean
2/28/2011, 12:29 PM
I can cook a better one, but the quality of their beef is superior to anything you can buy locally - unless you've got a top-notch butcher shop. When we slaughter a steer the T-bones are as good as a filet at lots of these places. The filets are downright decadent.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/28/2011, 12:53 PM
It still is. I understand people not preferring restaurants, but RP is still awesome in so many ways. Don't worry. ;)

I seriously disagree with you. It is drivel through and through.

OUMallen
2/28/2011, 01:09 PM
I seriously disagree with you. It is drivel through and through.

If you think Red Prime is drivel, you have destroyed all credibility to talk about restaurants on this board.

Like I said above- I totally get if you don't like it. But to call it drivel- that's ridiculous.

Sooner_Bob
2/28/2011, 01:10 PM
I can cook a better one, but the quality of their beef is superior to anything you can buy locally - unless you've got a top-notch butcher shop. When we slaughter a steer the T-bones are as good as a filet at lots of these places. The filets are downright decadent.

Beef from my FIL's butchered steers are all I've cooked for several years now.

They rawk.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/28/2011, 01:49 PM
If you think Red Prime is drivel, you have destroyed all credibility to talk about restaurants on this board.

Like I said above- I totally get if you don't like it. But to call it drivel- that's ridiculous.

I am sorry, why offer a dry aged beef steak only to smother it in a sauce/crust?

Perhaps drivel is too harsh, our dining experiences at any of the Paul's establishments have been less than stellar.

OUMallen
2/28/2011, 02:02 PM
I am sorry, why offer a dry aged beef steak only to smother it in a sauce/crust?

Perhaps drivel is too harsh, our dining experiences at any of the Paul's establishments have been less than stellar.

Then order it without the crust/sauce. Or I guess you'd rather snob them? :confused: As to why they do that- why the hell not? I'm thinking the Pauls and their chefs know a little more about the biz than you? (Just assuming. For all I know you're a 5-star executive NYC chef or something.)

OutlandTrophy
2/28/2011, 02:04 PM
I know the 40 day aged steak I ordered was not a 40 day aged steak that was brought out on my plate at Red Prime.

It was on par with Cattlemen's regular ribeye and nowhere near their Blue Ribbon steak.

Midtowner
2/28/2011, 02:09 PM

I'm kind of glad not to have our market dominated by cookie cutter chains.

Boomer.....
2/28/2011, 02:10 PM

You don't have to order them with toppings. They broil the steaks and use salt, pepper, and a bit of butter and they taste amazing.

delhalew
2/28/2011, 02:49 PM

Is that like the whole bloody Mary story or what? That story was passed down the line when I was in school. I always wondered about it's legitimacy.

Partial Qualifier
2/28/2011, 03:52 PM
Is that like the whole bloody Mary story or what? That story was passed down the line when I was in school. I always wondered about it's legitimacy.

seems like everyone in the entire state personally knew a nurse or physician or surgeon who was supposedly involved with the critical-care part of that incident

Mississippi Sooner
2/28/2011, 04:08 PM
seems like everyone in the entire state personally knew a nurse or physician or surgeon who was supposedly involved with the critical-care part of that incident

Yep. I can't say I heard the story all the way back to high school, but certainly started hearing it in the late 80s. The stories always involved someone who knew a certain doctor or nurse who was there the night in question. They reminded me of the stories that I did hear in high school about Rod Stewart passing out on stage and having his stomach pumped and...well, if you heard the stories, you know what they supposedly pumped from his stomach. I figured both stories contained about the same amount of truth.

TheHumanAlphabet
2/28/2011, 04:28 PM
For all I know you're a 5-star executive NYC chef or something.)

No, but I did stay at Holiday Inn Express...;)

Obviously, we disagree. I hope your future dining experiences there (and elsewhere) are great. We would rather go to the Coach House in future (among the other places we enjoy in OKC).

Let me guess, you hate the Coach House??? ;)

delhalew
2/28/2011, 04:49 PM
Yep. I can't say I heard the story all the way back to high school, but certainly started hearing it in the late 80s. The stories always involved someone who knew a certain doctor or nurse who was there the night in question. They reminded me of the stories that I did hear in high school about Rod Stewart passing out on stage and having his stomach pumped and...well, if you heard the stories, you know what they supposedly pumped from his stomach. I figured both stories contained about the same amount of truth.

Exactly. Whoever started the Mathis bros story, achieved total market saturation.

sooner59
2/28/2011, 05:02 PM
Exactly. Whoever started the Mathis bros story, achieved total market saturation.

And they are legendary.

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/8275/82758140955145cb40fbfb773f6562db43a1dac.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=8275814&showlnk=0)

OUMallen
2/28/2011, 06:23 PM
No, but I did stay at Holiday Inn Express...;)

Obviously, we disagree. I hope your future dining experiences there (and elsewhere) are great. We would rather go to the Coach House in future (among the other places we enjoy in OKC).

Let me guess, you hate the Coach House??? ;)

Never been to TCH, but it's a shame since i live right by there. I need to give it a shot. The little lady really enjoys RED, and I'm a big fan as well, but we ought to branch out. She's never been to Boulevard or the Ranch either. When we go, I'll remember to pull up this thread and tell you how right you were about TCH. :D

TheHumanAlphabet
3/1/2011, 01:30 PM
When we go, I'll remember to pull up this thread and tell you how right you were about TCH. :D

I only hope it lives up to what I think it is. When the wife and I return to OKC, this is one place we enjoy to go to. Even rubbed elbows with a OKC/NO NBA entourage there once. I laugh, because apparently we were supposed to know who he was.

I think the food is great and the meat is typically locally sourced.

Hoep you go and hope you enjoy it. I got a reputation to think of...:D

sooneron
3/1/2011, 10:20 PM
Coach House has always been a solid bet.

brian
3/1/2011, 10:36 PM
I'm kind of glad not to have our market dominated by cookie cutter chains.

same here.. i will take red prime, mahogany, coach house, boulevard over any of those chains.

Waldo
3/2/2011, 05:31 AM
I've been to Red. I liked it. :)

sooneron
3/2/2011, 09:36 AM
same here.. i will take red prime, mahogany, coach house, boulevard over any of those chains.

Maybe for steakhouses. Others? Not so much. In that respect, Oklahoma looks just like everywhere else.