PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it something? 3 OU QB's from the 90's

LASooner
2/25/2011, 10:30 PM
3 Offensive Coordinators at Division I schools.

Josh Heupel - Oklahoma
Garrick McGee - Arkansas
Justin Fuente - TCU

Fuente claims Murray state though

bigfatjerk
2/25/2011, 10:40 PM
Now that just leaves Eric Moore, Brandon Daniels and Jake Sills.

soonerinabilene
2/25/2011, 11:35 PM
Now that just leaves Eric Moore, Brandon Daniels and Jake Sills.

And the 3 safeties, 7 wrs, 2 centers and 1&1/2 kickers Blake tried at the position.

yermom
2/26/2011, 12:47 AM
No love for Cale Gundy?

SoCaliSooner
2/26/2011, 01:14 AM
Surprised Jason White never got into the OC gig...

yermom
2/26/2011, 01:19 AM
he had talked about the physical therapy/rehab thing didn't he?

goingoneight
2/26/2011, 01:20 AM
JW told me before he likes teaching young QBs in camps and stuff, but thinks big time coaching probably would have never worked for him. It may pay a lot, but it's not an easy job by any means.

SbOrOiNaEnR
2/27/2011, 06:34 PM
And they all coached in BCS games in January 2011.

jkjsooner
2/27/2011, 07:15 PM
3 Offensive Coordinators at Division I schools.

Josh Heupel - Oklahoma
Garrick McGee - Arkansas
Justin Fuente - TCU

Fuente claims Murray state though

Where is Eric Moore? Shouldn't he be an offensive coordinator somewhere? :rolleyes:

Seriously, Schnelly and Blake were clueless. Fuente should have been a great QB for OU. He had the physical tools and obviously has the mental tools as well.

picasso
2/27/2011, 07:20 PM
Where is Eric Moore? Shouldn't he be an offensive coordinator somewhere? :rolleyes:

Seriously, Schnelly and Blake were clueless. Fuente should have been a great QB for OU. He had the physical tools and obviously has the mental tools as well.
Sorry but he did about all he was physically capable of. He had his moments like at SD State but he also had some really ugly games ala NW at Chicago.

He missed a wide open TE on the first series of the game. I remember because I was there.

McGee is the guy that got screwed around. He had the bout with mono but the year he came in the 2nd half at Nebbish after we were already pasted showed his talent.

King Barry's Back
2/28/2011, 10:11 AM
Sorry but he did about all he was physically capable of. He had his moments like at SD State but he also had some really ugly games ala NW at Chicago.

He missed a wide open TE on the first series of the game. I remember because I was there.

McGee is the guy that got screwed around. He had the bout with mono but the year he came in the 2nd half at Nebbish after we were already pasted showed his talent.

Still trying to forget those days. And mostly successful.

Looking at the wayward QBs making good, how long til we see Bomar on a D-1 sideline? Or who was that other guy ended up playing semi-pro ball in Shreveport?

yermom
2/28/2011, 01:02 PM
put in Rawls!

nativesooner
2/28/2011, 04:03 PM
aka "Brent Fawls" :D Eric Moore has a christian band I believe? Brandon Daniels is probably riding around Pontotoc county smokin blunts talkin about the good ol' days. lol!

CrimsonCommando
2/28/2011, 04:06 PM
Where is my man Patrick Fletcher?

I'm trying to remember, was it the OSU game in Stillwater where 5 QB's played?

Eric Moore, Brandon Daniels, Jake Sills, Patrick Fletcher, who was the other one?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/28/2011, 04:11 PM
Still trying to forget those days. And mostly successful.

I honestly got tired of us losing to tx, nebs and Colo,and quit following the team at some point during the Gary Gibbs years. Some of those names you mentioned don't even sound familiar to me.

TXBOOMER
2/28/2011, 08:14 PM
aka "Brent Fawls" :D Eric Moore has a christian band I believe? Brandon Daniels is probably riding around Pontotoc county smokin blunts talkin about the good ol' days. lol!

Brandon Daniels could have been a freaking stud zone read QB.

meandmybutt
2/28/2011, 08:58 PM
And the 3 safeties, 7 wrs, 2 centers and 1&1/2 kickers Blake tried at the position.

LMAO....that tells the story we call the "Blake Era" very well. Cluster of bad personnel changes every freaking week.

cleller
3/1/2011, 08:40 AM
Justin Fuente is the Chuck Norris of college football.

OUmillenium
3/1/2011, 09:19 AM
Brandon D could have been a great option qb, but he never pitched, it was always a keeper?????

texaspokieokie
3/1/2011, 09:29 AM
Brandon D could have been a great option qb, but he never pitched, it was always a keeper?????

because he was so good on hi-school, he didn't have to pitch.