PDA

View Full Version : The courtesy flush

Mongo
2/25/2011, 08:18 PM
just taught my 4 year old how to do it. Him and his brother have had turbo diarrhea today, and they are choking me out.

Dang

C&CDean
2/25/2011, 08:28 PM
Nope. I want everyone to experience what I ate last night.

Actually, I don't do it for one reason: I tried it a couple times, and when the water and **** goes splashing all up the crack of my *** I go "nope, never again." I don't give a **** if somebody has to smell last night's nachos. Deal with it, it's better than getting a toilet water/**** enema.

StoopTroup
2/25/2011, 08:33 PM
You can't do it on your way to wash your hands?

Mongo
2/25/2011, 08:33 PM
"nope, never again."

Does Chuck know about yalls one night stand?

StoopTroup
2/25/2011, 08:34 PM
I noticed that a Courtesy Flush at the Tailgate is tossing and empty beer can in the chitter.

Turd_Ferguson
2/25/2011, 08:35 PM
When my youngest son was around 7 I was always getting onto him for not flushing. One day, I walked in the kids bathroom and see a brown snake staring at me. I called Momma and all the kids into the bathroom and said "hey look what Turd Jr. wanted us to see". He started crying and said he didn't want us to look at it. I told him he must want us to see it or he would flush it. He's now 16 and I think he courtesy flushes every time.:D

Mongo
2/25/2011, 08:35 PM
I dont mind my aroma, but when I am getting double teamed by two tiny asses with rank poops, yeah, I am going to try and minimize the smell

C&CDean
2/25/2011, 08:36 PM
I ain't gonna do it. **** y'all. Smell what Big Daddy ate last night. That's better than having it sprayed in molecular perfection across the breadth of my fat ***. Nope. Ain't gonna do it.

StoopTroup
2/25/2011, 08:43 PM
Stand up, close the lid, flush the handle with yer foot and go wash yer hands. This ain't the killing fields of Grenada. :D ;)

http://www.acig.org/artman/uploads/usa_grenada_invasion_map_001.gif

C&CDean
2/25/2011, 08:47 PM
Dude, your map has the 1/75th Rangers. Me likee. oh yhea. **** you if you think I'm gonna flush for you. I flush for me.

StoopTroup
2/25/2011, 08:51 PM
LOL

Also...burn a match.

proud gonzo
2/27/2011, 04:24 AM
dude, flushing after you're done isn't a "courtesy flush", it's what you're supposed to do after you use the damn toilet. A courtesty flush, by definition, is an EXTRA flush during to minimize the smell.

StoopTroup
2/27/2011, 04:29 AM
Dean was trained in an outhouse. Those don't flush

texaspokieokie
2/27/2011, 11:12 AM
dude, flushing after you're done isn't a "courtesy flush", it's what you're supposed to do after you use the damn toilet. A courtesty flush, by definition, is an EXTRA flush during to minimize the smell.

exactly right !!
i don't think "courtesy flush" helps, the cat is already out of the bag. it's a waste of water. like Dean (but not for exactly the same reason), ain't gonna do it.

besides, mine don't stink !!!

GottaHavePride
2/27/2011, 01:04 PM
exactly right !!
i don't think "courtesy flush" helps, the cat is already out of the bag. it's a waste of water.

Bingo. You want to get rid of the smell, open a window, turn on the exhaust fan, or light a damn candle.

Mongo
2/27/2011, 03:12 PM
Sweet revenge. They passed on the trots to me, and now the oldest thinks I am shooey

proud gonzo
2/27/2011, 03:50 PM
TMI.

StoopTroup
2/27/2011, 04:36 PM
I thought the CF was just getting the damn thing flushed at all these days. Working in a mostly man oriented business for 20 years has maybe insulated me from worrying about bad smells like evidently a few of you might still believe is possible. I probably could even overcome pooing in places others might not even be able to hold down there lunch. I guess that's why Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe is funny and not usually disgusting to me. The one I see the commercials for lately where he is going to a chicken **** fertilizer place...that one gets me a bit. I once took a rental jeep out into a cane field area of Barbados in the Caribbean. I went as far as I could go before driving into the Sea at one place on the Island and drove up towards a pretty good size chicken farm. It was getting pretty hot by then and the sea breeze was right in your face. I didn't stick around for a tour. Nasty is my only word for that place.

Courtesy Flush for smell purposes is pretty anal. Keep a pack of matches with you when you are traveling. Just a tip from ST. :D

MamaMia
2/27/2011, 05:06 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about bird hunting. :O

AlbqSooner
2/27/2011, 05:12 PM
I was thinking I would learn something new about poker.

btb916
2/27/2011, 05:24 PM
I knew what I was getting into and I opened the thread anyway.

Really shouldn't have done that.

StoopTroup
2/27/2011, 05:52 PM
I'm surprised someone isn't arguing about how Obama has made the price of taking a dump a tragic incident in America and it's his fault that you can't run through the entrance of a Federal Building without a body cavity search before finding a toilet to take a carp. Also....has anyone been banned yet?

MamaMia
2/27/2011, 06:11 PM
I'm surprised someone isn't arguing about how Obama has made the price of taking a dump a tragic incident in America and it's his fault that you can't run through the entrance of a Federal Building without a body cavity search before finding a toilet to take a carp. Also....has anyone been banned yet?

Well, the union worker entitlement seekers wont leave the Wisconsin capital so the janitors can clean the place. I'm sure toilets are involved. :O

C&CDean
2/27/2011, 06:15 PM

No, it's Bush's fault. He was the prez on 9/11, so it has to be.

I was at the Capitol yesterday. I walk up on the back side (which is actually the front side) and start walking towards one of the windows to take a peek inside. Dude with an M-4 on the roof goes "where are you going?" I go "to take a peek inside" he goes "step away from the building, you can't do that." I go "OK." I may be dumb, but a 20-something year old whipper snapper all gung-ho to protect Hillary or Pelosi sporting an M-4 is deterent enough for me.

I did say "you've got ropes and barriers everywhere. If I ain't supposed to go up there why don't you put a damn rope up?" He goes "just step away and if you want a tour go over there" and points to some stairs way the hell across the parking lot.

My beef? I used to walk right up the front steps (actually the back steps) of the Capitol and walk right in, go over and sit in the balcony while the House or Senate was carrying on, wander through the rotunda, and pretty much go where you please (except private offices). Hey, we (us citizens) ****ing own this place. But no, in reality, POS muslims own this place. Their acts have made it a ****ing crime for a tax-paying U.S. citizen to approach the U.S. Capitol building.

Yes, this rant belongs in the **** flushing thread. Security EVERYWHERE. Why? Because of the one or two muslims who are violent.

And yes, I had to ****. I had to go wait in line, damn near get stripped searched (much more security than any airport I've gone through lately) so I could go pee. America. **** yeah!

MamaMia
2/27/2011, 06:23 PM
No, it's Bush's fault. He was the prez on 9/11, so it has to be.

I was at the Capitol yesterday. I walk up on the back side (which is actually the front side) and start walking towards one of the windows to take a peek inside. Dude with an M-4 on the roof goes "where are you going?" I go "to take a peek inside" he goes "step away from the building, you can't do that." I go "OK." I may be dumb, but a 20-something year old whipper snapper all gung-ho to protect Hillary or Pelosi sporting an M-4 is deterent enough for me.

I did say "you've got ropes and barriers everywhere. If I ain't supposed to go up there why don't you put a damn rope up?" He goes "just step away and if you want a tour go over there" and points to some stairs way the hell across the parking lot.

My beef? I used to walk right up the front steps (actually the back steps) of the Capitol and walk right in, go over and sit in the balcony while the House or Senate was carrying on, wander through the rotunda, and pretty much go where you please (except private offices). Hey, we (us citizens) ****ing own this place. But no, in reality, POS muslims own this place. Their acts have made it a ****ing crime for a tax-paying U.S. citizen to approach the U.S. Capitol building.

Yes, this rant belongs in the **** flushing thread. Security EVERYWHERE. Why? Because of the one or two muslims who are violent.

And yes, I had to ****. I had to go wait in line, damn near get stripped searched (much more security than any airport I've gone through lately) so I could go pee. America. **** yeah!

You were going to pee by a capital building window? :eek:

Mixer!
2/27/2011, 10:08 PM
That'll earn ya a ticket to Gitmo. :D

StoopTroup
2/27/2011, 10:10 PM
What's Gitmo? Is that like Quik Trip?

Tulsa_Fireman
2/27/2011, 10:22 PM
Git mo from yo trip at Quik Trip!