PDA

View Full Version : Rediculous or Serious story?

soonercoop1
2/25/2011, 06:37 PM
And liberal/progressives wonder why very few believe them anymore...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20110225/D9LK3HBG0.html

Wis. Assembly passes bill taking away union rights

Feb 25, 6:18 PM (ET)

By TODD RICHMOND

MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Republicans in the Wisconsin Assembly took the first significant action on their plan to strip collective bargaining rights from most public workers, abruptly passing the measure early Friday morning before sleep-deprived Democrats realized what was happening.

.......Democrats looked around, bewildered. Only 13 of the 38 Democratic members managed to vote in time.

Republicans immediately marched out of the chamber in single file. The Democrats rushed at them, pumping their fists and shouting "Shame!" and "Cowards!"The Republicans walked past them without responding.

Democrats left the chamber stunned. The protesters greeted them with a thundering chant of "Thank you!" Some Democrats teared up. Others hugged.

NormanPride
2/25/2011, 06:48 PM
So they were literally too lazy to do their job properly the one time it really truly mattered? Sad.

Whet
2/25/2011, 06:58 PM
I think they voted on this after about 60 hours of democrat debate and trying to offer amendments.

C&CDean
2/25/2011, 07:08 PM
Does anybody really GAF?

SoCaliSooner
2/25/2011, 07:10 PM
So they were literally too lazy to do their job properly the one time it really truly mattered? Sad.
If I could have sexual relations with this post...I would.

Turd_Ferguson
2/25/2011, 07:12 PM
If I could have sexual relations with this post...I would.By the looks of your spekker, your prolly couldn't get it past the outer labia...

C&CDean
2/25/2011, 07:12 PM
Mother****er, if you could have sexual relations with a rattlesnake you would...if it had ears to hold onto.

SCOUT
2/25/2011, 07:16 PM
MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Republicans in the Wisconsin Assembly took the first significant action on their plan to strip collective bargaining rights from most public workers, abruptly passing the measure early Friday morning before sleep-deprived Democrats realized what was happening.

The vote ended three straight days of punishing debate in the Assembly. But the political standoff over the bill - and the monumental protests at the state Capitol against it - appear far from over.
Can we get a definition of "abrupt" please?

SoCaliSooner
2/25/2011, 07:17 PM
By the looks of your spekker, your prolly couldn't get it past the outer labia...
I only get neg spek by those who can't raise their dead pekker anymore and must only use their spekker to find relevance and gratification...

Turd_Ferguson
2/25/2011, 07:19 PM
I only get neg spek by those who can't raise their dead pekker anymore and must only use their spekker to find relevance and gratification...So, your say'n you tried to get'm hard and failed....gotcha.;)

SoCaliSooner
2/25/2011, 07:20 PM
So, your say'n you tried to get'm hard and failed....gotcha.;)
Oh...I think a few have a real hard on for me...

Turd_Ferguson
2/25/2011, 07:22 PM
Oh...I think a few have a real hard on for me...From what I've been told. No,...No they don't.

texaspokieokie
2/26/2011, 10:16 AM
Mother****er, if you could have sexual relations with a rattlesnake you would...if it had ears to hold onto.

snake would need arms & hands to hold onto HIS ears.

texaspokieokie
2/26/2011, 10:17 AM
socal, that is.