PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous hacks WBS in middle of interview.

soonerinkaty
2/25/2011, 06:13 PM
So much win in this interview.

OZJwSjor4hM&feature=player_embedded#at=306

soonerinkaty
2/25/2011, 06:24 PM
Dammit. "WBC". Spellcheck yourself before you wreck yourself.

AlboSooner
2/25/2011, 06:26 PM
The so-called christian can't even walk the guy through a plan of salvation, can't even show some remorse when speaking of hell. no christian rejoices over hell, no christian should use hell as a revenge tool.:(

soonerinkaty
2/25/2011, 06:27 PM
Point being, WBC got taken behind the woodshed by Anon. It made me hard.

AlboSooner
2/25/2011, 06:34 PM
WBC got taken behind the woodshed by Anon.

That's only true if WBC lived on the internet, and depended on the internet like Anon does. As "shirley" showed, they couldn't care less if their sites were down. They do their stuff publicly, with signs and stuff. The anon was gloating like he did some great damage. It's just webpage. It's like playing chess with somebody who doesn't care about chess, knows almost nothing about chess, and gloating over beating them with the famous queen-bishop four moves.

MR2-Sooner86
2/25/2011, 06:35 PM
It's a Hoax: Anonymous Did Not Threaten Westboro Baptist Church (http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/220218/its_a_hoax_anonymous_did_not_threaten_westboro_bap tist_church.html)

soonerinkaty
2/25/2011, 06:38 PM
That's only true if WBC lived on the internet, and depended on the internet like Anon does. As "shirley" showed, they couldn't care less if their sites were down. They do their stuff publicly, with signs and stuff. The anon was gloating like he did some great damage. It's just webpage. It's like playing chess with somebody who doesn't care about chess, knows almost nothing about chess, and gloating over beating them with the famous queen-bishop four moves.

She just said in the interview that Anon couldn't do anything to their websites. They hacked one in a few minutes.

AlboSooner
2/25/2011, 06:40 PM
She just said in the interview that Anon couldn't do anything to their websites. They hacked one in a few minutes.

You might be right. I heard her only say, they can't do nothing to their word. Meaning they can't shut them up. The radio guy try to bait her into saying they couldn't do nothing to their site, but I think she only said they can't shut her up. I wish somebody would shut her up.

soonerinkaty
2/25/2011, 06:41 PM
I just thought it was hilarious how it was all orchestrated. She got trolled hard and took the bait.

soonerinkaty
2/25/2011, 06:42 PM
You might be right. I heard her only say, they can't do nothing to their word. Meaning they can't shut them up. The radio guy try to bait her into saying they couldn't do nothing to their site, but I think she only said they can't shut her up. I wish somebody would shut her up.

She is right that Anon can't shut them up, but they can harm them.

AlboSooner
2/25/2011, 06:42 PM
yeah, those WBC people are not the brightest

NormanPride
2/25/2011, 06:47 PM
You can't troll the uncaring.

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/25/2011, 07:47 PM
"In my lifetime I've preformed over 9000 sins"
:P

soonerinkaty
2/26/2011, 03:39 AM