PDA

View Full Version : When does a fish become a whale?

Jacie
2/24/2011, 12:50 PM
NYC Teachers Sue City for Slander Over Lesbian Sex Allegations
Feb 24, 2011 – 8:54 AM

Two New York City high school teachers accused of having a sexual romp in a classroom are suing the city for $2 million for ruining their reputations.

Alini Brito and Cindy Mauro were fired last month after a state arbitrator's report concluded that the pair of language teachers were having a "sexual encounter" when school custodians walked in on them in November 2009. But the duo filed a lawsuit Wednesday in Manhattan Supreme Court claiming wrongful termination, libel and slander, the New York Daily News reports.

"They've had to deal with these false allegations of engaging in lesbian sex," lawyer Michael Valentine told the Daily News. "It's been painful."

What actually went on that night at James Madison High School (renamed "Horndog High" by the city's tabloids) is not clear.

According to a city report, Brito, a Spanish teacher, and Mauro, a French teacher, had drinks after work with another teacher and an assistant principal before returning to the high school to attend a music and dance competition. Partway through the show, the pair retreated to Mauro's classroom.

At some point after that, two school custodians opened the door to the room to find the women on the floor, in various states of dress. A school safety officer, summoned to the scene, said she saw Brito topless on the floor and Mauro between her legs. When an assistant principal arrived, she said she saw Brito "leaning against the teacher's desk ... and she seemed to be, like, zippering her boot and finishing buttoning her shirt."

But Brito and Mauro give an entirely different account of the night's events.

They say Brito, a diabetic, began feeling ill during the competition and asked Mauro to check her blood sugar. They went upstairs to Mauro's classroom, where she had candy. By the time they got there, Brito felt so weak that she lay down on the floor and Mauro took off her sweater and put it under her friend's head. She was kneeling next to Brito in the dark classroom when the janitor opened the door.

At a Department of Education hearing, the accusing custodian admitted that he was standing behind another person, 15 feet away from the slightly open door, looking into a dark classroom, and that he could only make out one half-naked woman.

The testimony led lawyer Valentine to ask, "When does a fish become a whale?"

KantoSooner
2/24/2011, 12:54 PM
And, what exactly is a 'sexual romp'?

It always sounds like so much fun; but then when I want to get started, I think, "no, that's not really a romp, that's just plain old sex. or, no, that's not a romp, either, that's just me beating off."

so, can anyone tell me what a romp consists of?

sign me,

Perplexed.

NormanPride
2/24/2011, 12:55 PM
She was just checking the other girl's oil, that's all.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/24/2011, 12:57 PM
When he nuts up, and grows a set of lungs.

OUmillenium
2/24/2011, 01:18 PM
TTIWWP

TexanSooner420
2/24/2011, 01:21 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/02/23/2011-02-23_horndog_high_teachers_fired_over_alleged_lesbia n_sex_in_classroom_sue_nyc_for_2_.html

delhalew
2/24/2011, 01:32 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/02/23/2011-02-23_horndog_high_teachers_fired_over_alleged_lesbia n_sex_in_classroom_sue_nyc_for_2_.html

Oh, they were totally munching box.

delhalew
2/24/2011, 01:35 PM
And, what exactly is a 'sexual romp'?

It always sounds like so much fun; but then when I want to get started, I think, "no, that's not really a romp, that's just plain old sex. or, no, that's not a romp, either, that's just me beating off."

so, can anyone tell me what a romp consists of?

sign me,

Perplexed.

I submit that if the next day you find underwear in the kitchen, and a serious of inexplicable bumps and bruises, then you may have been involved in a romp.

OULenexaman
2/24/2011, 01:35 PM
most school custodians would wish to stumble across that moment for a lifetime...

C&CDean
2/24/2011, 01:36 PM
Oh, they were totally munching box.

She was simply performing a blood sugar test.

Breadburner
2/24/2011, 01:37 PM
She tripped and her toungue accidently went in her *****.....

delhalew
2/24/2011, 01:39 PM

Blood sugar taste test?

SoCaliSooner
2/24/2011, 01:42 PM
They need to be in a union or something....

sappstuf
2/24/2011, 01:52 PM
TTIWWP

http://www.cbsnews.com/i/tim/2011/01/12/alini_brito_370x278.jpg

sappstuf
2/24/2011, 01:56 PM

Mauro said she had candy in her office.

I smell sex and candy here
Who's that lounging in my chair
Who's that casting devious stares
In my direction
Mama this surely is a dream

KantoSooner
2/24/2011, 01:59 PM
I submit that if the next day you find underwear in the kitchen, and a serious of inexplicable bumps and bruises, then you may have been involved in a romp.

Yes, yes, but that's deductive. I need explicit instructions. Preferably like those old dance step instructions, "first put your right foot here, then fill your left hand with olive oil..."
I think I've probably been in romps before; I've certainly awakened with the above description applying. But I need to be able to instigate one before I'll know for sure.

Anyone on this site up for organizing a group romp? Maybe in Norman, down by the duck pond. In a couple of months when it gets warmer...

Soonerwake
2/24/2011, 02:20 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/i/tim/2011/01/12/alini_brito_370x278.jpg

Yep, lesbians...:D

Did anyone get video?

WichitaSooner
2/24/2011, 02:26 PM
I would contend that they could have, in fact, been knee deep in carpet munching... but could still very well sue for defamation by being called lesbians.

C&CDean
2/24/2011, 02:28 PM
I would contend that they could have, in fact, been knee deep in carpet munching... but could still very well sue for defamation by being called lesbians.

Especially when it's obvious that they're really just bi.

Neither one of them girls looks like a field hockey player.

cccasooner2
2/24/2011, 02:36 PM
Especially when it's obvious that they're really just bi.

Homo every other day?

VeeJay
2/24/2011, 07:47 PM

I didn't think girls in that age range had carpets any more.

delhalew
2/24/2011, 08:02 PM
I didn't think girls in that age range had carpets any more.

It was landing strips. Now it's hearts, butterflies,and lightening bolts and what have you.

SoCaliSooner
2/24/2011, 08:15 PM
It was landing strips. Now it's hearts, butterflies,and lightening bolts and what have you.
Most flannelist lesbo's might be sporting some brand belonging to some cattle ranch.....