PDA

View Full Version : Thunder a threat to win...

Soonerus
2/23/2011, 10:36 PM
It all this year...

silverwheels
2/23/2011, 11:04 PM
I disagree. don't think they have the defense. Or a consistent #3 scorer behind Durant and Westbrook. Imagine Blake or Kevin Love on the Thunder...

ouleaf
2/24/2011, 10:56 AM
Don't think it's their time just yet.

KBoomer11
2/24/2011, 08:58 PM
It will be interesting to see. I think their primary concern is the lack of a consistent 3rd scorer. Perkins and Ibaka starting down low should dramatically improve the defense.

sooner59
2/24/2011, 10:34 PM
I bet Presti had a sit down with Harden explaining what was going to happen today and told him that he had to step up and be that #3.

Eielson
2/24/2011, 11:26 PM
Don't think it's their time just yet.

Not yet, but I'd say they win one in the next 3-4 years if LA doesn't find a way to bring in Howard.

misplacedsooner
2/25/2011, 01:23 AM
agree with soonerus, a healthy perkins..more depth in the post in nazr.. more scoring off the bench in nate... more scoring in starting lineup if they move harden in and sef out. i really think we match up well with anyone and overpower most. looking for maynor to be a player that will be moved next year, too good not to start and very well valued by most other teams. nate with a smaller contract will fill his role. maynor and our 1st rounder may get us into the lottery where we could get alot of value. i really like what this move has done.

HBick
2/25/2011, 03:20 AM
I bet Presti had a sit down with Harden explaining what was going to happen today and told him that he had to step up and be that #3.

it wouldn't surprise me if thabo is still starting come sunday (projected start for Nate and Nazr or however it's spelled, Perkins is out at least a week with a sprained MCL)

oumartin
2/25/2011, 03:25 PM
Thabo has pictures of Brooks doing something. Seems Harden can't stay on the floor long enough to show us just how good he can be.

I hope he starts and they bench Thabo.

HBick
2/25/2011, 08:51 PM
Thabo has pictures of Brooks doing something. Seems Harden can't stay on the floor long enough to show us just how good he can be.

I hope he starts and they bench Thabo.

Thabo is too good defensively not to start. The good thing is that since Harden has been in the league he gets to go up against Thabo in practice and has become a much better defender because of it. I would think barring injury to Thabo that there will be a battle during the off season for the starting job

yankee
2/26/2011, 02:56 PM
Thabo is too good defensively not to start. The good thing is that since Harden has been in the league he gets to go up against Thabo in practice and has become a much better defender because of it. I would think barring injury to Thabo that there will be a battle during the off season for the starting job

This.

soonerhubs
2/27/2011, 04:31 PM
Watching the "zen master(my ***)" and the Colorado rapist get all the breaks against the Thunder on ABC.

AlboSooner
2/27/2011, 06:13 PM
Why isn't Perkins playing?

misplacedsooner
2/27/2011, 06:47 PM
he is hurt. ive seen reports of 2-3 weeks but today they said 7-10 days. we want him healthy when he takes the court for the playoff push.

sooner59
2/27/2011, 08:32 PM
Sprained MCL.

starclassic tama
3/4/2011, 12:30 AM
just wanted to bump this to get that sorry *** mavs thread off the top of the THUNDER forum... great win last night, mohammed played really well.

misplacedsooner
3/4/2011, 12:46 AM
thank you starclassic!!