PDA

View Full Version : Another Police officer Gunned down

Sooner in Tampa
2/22/2011, 02:12 PM
Around 10:30 last night in St. Petersburg Florida...this is the 3rd officer shot in 30 days...WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE???

Please send prayers/thoughts/good vibes that way...the whole city could sure use it.

ST. PETERSBURG — A massive manhunt was under way Tuesday for the killer of St. Petersburg police Officer David S. Crawford, who was fatally shot Monday night as he investigated a report of a prowler downtown.
Police Chief Chuck Harmon vowed "a relentless effort to bring the suspect to justice.'' He urged anyone with information about the case to call (727) 893-7780.
He also issued a warning: Anyone who harbors the suspect will face charges.
The shooting occurred just after 10:30 p.m. near Eighth Street and Third Avenue S. Crawford, a 25-year Police Department veteran, was taken to Bayfront Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
Crawford was not wearing a bullet-resistant vest, Harmon said during a 1 p.m. news conference at police headquarters. Harmon said officers are required to carry a vest, but the decision to wear it is left to the officers. That policy may be looked at again in light of Crawford's death.
Harmon gave an update to the description of the suspect: black man in his late teens or early 20s, 5 feet 9, with a slender build. He was last seen wearing dark shorts that extended below the knee, white socks and Nike flip-flops. Police plan to release a photo of flip-flops, which will be tested for DNA. One was found at the crime scene, the other was found at Webb's Plaza.
Police also plan later today to release a video of the suspect, taken before the shooting.
More than 200 officers from the Tampa Bay area helped with the search, which was focused on an area bordered by Fourth Street S and 16th Street S, and Fourth Avenue S and 15 Avenue S.
At a briefing at a police staging area at Tropicana Field, Harmon told officers they would all work 12 hours on and 12 hours off until Crawford's killer is caught.
About 10:35 a.m., police were in a park-like area of Martin Luther King Jr. Street and 11th Avenue S with guns drawn. Two officers used trees for cover. It was unclear whether it was part of the search or whether they thought the suspect might be in the area.
A few minutes later, two vans filled with officers dressed in tactical gear — green camouflage or black fatigues — arrived. Those officers also had their guns drawn.
About 11:03 a.m., the officers in vans left.
It was a scene that would repeat itself.
At 12:20 p.m., four officers with rifles drawn were standing along Eighth Street S, just south of Sixth Avenue S, outside a fenced-in playground at a day care center, while others conducted a search. A siren could be heard in the distance, a helicopter overhead.
Later, police with dogs searched the old YMCA building at First Avenue S and Third Street.
Meanwhile, the FBI issued an offer of $50,000 for information leading to the identification and arrest of the suspect, pushing the reward total to $100,000, Harmon said.
Police think the shooter fled the crime scene on foot and might still be in the area. Although they received a report of a speeding vehicle near the crime scene, police do not think that it is connected with the shooting.

2121Sooner
2/22/2011, 02:15 PM
Harmon gave an update to the description of the suspect: black man in his late teens or early 20s, 5 feet 9, with a slender build. He was last seen wearing dark shorts that extended below the knee, white socks and Nike flip-flops

Well that sure narrows it down......

Always sucks when officers go down like this.

Jammin'
2/22/2011, 02:23 PM
Always sucks when officers go down like this.

Yeah, and all for not wearing the gear we people paid for them to wear.

Aldebaran
2/22/2011, 02:28 PM
This has the makings of a bizarro cinderella story.

Jammin'
2/22/2011, 02:30 PM
If the flip, flops, he shot the cop?

Aldebaran
2/22/2011, 02:32 PM
Makes me think of how lucky stevo is to have shoes that get nailed on. This will probably never happen to her.

Jacie
2/22/2011, 02:35 PM
As dangerous as it is, a job in law enforcement is only #10 on the list of the 10 Most Dangerous Jobs (latest data is for 2009).

10. Cops/Law Enforcement
9. Truck Drivers
8. Electrical Repairmen
7. Roofers
6. Farmers & Ranchers
5. Pilots
4. Iron & Steel Workers
3. Military
2. Loggers
1. Fishermen

Sooner in Tampa
2/22/2011, 02:39 PM
As dangerous as it is, a job in law enforcement is only #10 on the list of the 10 Most Dangerous Jobs (latest data is for 2009).

10. Cops/Law Enforcement
9. Truck Drivers
8. Electrical Repairmen
7. Roofers
6. Farmers & Ranchers
5. Pilots
4. Iron & Steel Workers
3. Military
2. Loggers
1. Fishermen
Cops are going to go up that list by quite a bit...the surge in cop killings in disturbing...it seems the younger generation doesn't give a damn who they kill.

2121Sooner
2/22/2011, 02:44 PM
At the end of 2009 we had 4 of them gunned down in a coffee shop prior to their shift by one real piece of sheet. The Lakewood 4

A Seattle cop shot him a couple days later.

Jammin'
2/22/2011, 02:50 PM
Cops are going to go up that list by quite a bit...the surge in cop killings in disturbing...it seems the younger generation doesn't give a damn who they kill.

I remember back in the good ol' days when we'd only kill postal workers, civil rights activists and presidents. What is this world coming to?

C&CDean
2/22/2011, 03:05 PM

How do you know? He mighta got shot in the head. Or the nuts. Or the leg. Or the arm.

C&CDean
2/22/2011, 03:05 PM
I remember back in the good ol' days when we'd only kill postal workers, civil rights activists and presidents. What is this world coming to?

By "we" do you mean "black, 5'9" flip flop wearing muh****ahs?"

The Profit
2/22/2011, 03:07 PM
How do you know? He mighta got shot in the head. Or the nuts. Or the leg. Or the arm.

You mean to tell me that there isn't any nut protection? No way I would be a cop.

OULenexaman
2/22/2011, 03:12 PM
Harmon gave an update to the description of the suspect: black man in his late teens or early 20s, 5 feet 9, with a slender build. He was last seen wearing dark shorts that extended below the knee, white socks and Nike flip-flops.

no visible tats??

Jammin'
2/22/2011, 03:18 PM

Cause the article said they would be reevaluating mandating their officers to wear them. Makes me think it might have done this guy some good. no?

By "we" do you mean "black, 5'9" flip flop wearing muh****ahs?"

No, no, no Dean. "black, 5'9" flip flop wearing muh****ahs" like myself back then were busy becoming strange fruit, getting beat with nightsticks, and getting sprayed with fire hoses. I was talking about you people.

Mongo
2/22/2011, 03:26 PM
I was talking about you people.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4413/robertdjr.jpg

C&CDean
2/22/2011, 03:33 PM
Jew people?

Jammin'
2/22/2011, 03:39 PM
Jew people?

that's for another thread.

Breadburner
2/22/2011, 03:42 PM
Anywhere from 50 to 66 officers are killed by gunfire in the US since 2000 with 07 being the high of 66.....

soonerbrat
2/22/2011, 04:08 PM
http://www.odmp.org/officer/20755-police-officer-david-s.-crawford

The Profit
2/22/2011, 04:19 PM
Anywhere from 50 to 66 officers are killed by gunfire in the US since 2000 with 07 being the high of 66.....

Yep, too damn many guns.

Breadburner
2/22/2011, 04:20 PM
Yep, too damn many guns.

Nope....Too many scumbags get let out of prison....

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/22/2011, 04:29 PM
Is this drug related?

C&CDean
2/22/2011, 04:29 PM
Is this drug related?

Is pig's ***** pork?

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/22/2011, 04:31 PM
Is pig's ***** pork?
Another victory for drugs in the war on drugs!

Seriously how many innocent lives and how much money could be saved if we just legalized that ****

C&CDean
2/22/2011, 04:33 PM
Another victory for drugs in the war on drugs!

Seriously how many innocent lives and how much money could be saved if we just legalized that ****

Are you that ****ing stupid? You think we should make crack/meth/heroin available for all the kiddies at the 7-11? Newsflash: People killing people in the street ain't over maryjeewanna. Unless it's kilos of the stuff. These cops and kids are dying over real drugs. Why do you potheads try to use the "war on drugs" for everything. Cop a ****ing clue Beavis.

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/22/2011, 04:35 PM
Are you that ****ing stupid? You think we should make crack/meth/heroin available for all the kiddies at the 7-11? Newsflash: People killing people in the street ain't over maryjeewanna. Unless it's kilos of the stuff. These cops and kids are dying over real drugs. Why do you potheads try to use the "war on drugs" for everything. Cop a ****ing clue Beavis.
Yeah we should, and I'm not a pothead so go **** yourself. People aren't just going to go "oh cool heroin is legal now, i think ill try some" maybe a few, but not very many at all. Government has no business meddling in what people put in their bodies.

Whet
2/22/2011, 05:01 PM
Yeah we should, and I'm not a pothead so go **** yourself. People aren't just going to go "oh cool heroin is legal now, i think ill try some" maybe a few, but not very many at all. Government has no business meddling in what people put in their bodies.

So, why have the FDA, USDA, and other agencies/departments that control what goes into people's bodies?

The Profit
2/22/2011, 05:16 PM

Dean, how about a pharmacy where you have to have a prescription. Of course, there would be criminals like Rush Limbaugh and Noel Bush,who would doctor shop, or write their own prescriptions,but most people would either opt out of the drugs, or choose to get a legal script.

The killing and maiming that goes on today because of drugs is no different than the killing an maiming that went on 80 years ago when bible banging wackos made booze illegal.

Leroy Lizard
2/22/2011, 05:56 PM
Are you that ****ing stupid?

Why are you even asking, Dean?

C&CDean
2/22/2011, 07:11 PM

You're not? So what drug are you on? Must be some good ****. Prolly Rush Limbaugh good.

You libs kill me. It's OK for the government to tell me I have to wear a seat belt, wear a helmet, and only go 55 where it's perfectly safe to go 90. Hypocrite much? Besides, you on crack just might actually hurt somebody who is innocent. Me minus a seatbelt? Not so much. Also, I'd be careful about telling people to go "**** themselves." Phil is on the warpath.

boomermagic
2/22/2011, 08:26 PM
You're not? So what drug are you on? Must be some good ****. Prolly Rush Limbaugh good.

You libs kill me. It's OK for the government to tell me I have to wear a seat belt, wear a helmet, and only go 55 where it's perfectly safe to go 90. Hypocrite much? Besides, you on crack just might actually hurt somebody who is innocent. Me minus a seatbelt? Not so much. Also, I'd be careful about telling people to go "**** themselves." Phil is on the warpath.

Now wait a minute Dean.. I'm a democrat and I believe the way you do on the subject .. It ain't just a lib thing.. But, Your right he had best be careful I hope Phil does ban his ***..

boomermagic
2/22/2011, 08:30 PM

TUFF GUY ? :D :D :D Them drugs are givin you a false sense of security.. Put the crack pipe down for a while and go well.. anyway. I won't say it..

boomermagic
2/22/2011, 08:40 PM
Dean, how about a pharmacy where you have to have a prescription. Of course, there would be criminals like Rush Limbaugh and Noel Bush,who would doctor shop, or write their own prescriptions,but most people would either opt out of the drugs, or choose to get a legal script.

The killing and maiming that goes on today because of drugs is no different than the killing an maiming that went on 80 years ago when bible banging wackos made booze illegal.

Ain't no wonder your red..

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/23/2011, 12:12 AM

Generalize much? I don't think the government should tell people any of that, I'm a LIBERTARIAN not the liberal y'all refer to here which is a democrat. Honestly I wish we could return to Articles of Confederation or something that prevents the Federal government from doing much of anything in citizens lives. Ideologically I subscribe to Hayek, Friedman, von Mises etc, although I'd say I'm pragmatic over idealist. Don't confuse me with the Democrat crowd just because I'm pro civil rights and anti intervention.
Jawohl mein fuhrer, only copying your rhetoric.

Sooner in Tampa
2/23/2011, 07:26 AM
So...drugs had nothing to do with this shooting/case...so the dip**** who brought that up...SHUT THE **** UP!!! This kid has a record...AT 16, he has already been arrested twice for Grand Theft Auto. Nice, he was on the fast track

The largest manhunt in city history ended Tuesday night when police arrested a 16-year-old who they say shot and killed a veteran officer the night before.
Nicholas Lemmon Lindsey was taken into custody about 6 p.m. after a number of tips from the community led investigators to him. The arrest was announced about 24 hours after Officer David Crawford was shot and killed downtown after responding to a call of a prowler in the area.
Police Chief Chuck Harmon said Lindsey at first gave inconsistent stories about his encounter with Crawford, then after two hours of questioning, admitted shooting the officer. The boy was remorseful and cried, Harmon said.
The chief said the teen's parents encouraged him to cooperate with police.
"I feel for the juvenile's family, but at the same time he needs to be accountable for his actions," Harmon said. "He's going to be paying for this for the rest of his life, however long that is."

stoopified
2/23/2011, 07:59 AM
[QUOTE=The Profit;3152310]You mean to tell me that there isn't any nut protection? No way I would be a cop.[/QUOTEACTUALLY YOU CAN BUY A SEPERATE
KEVLAR CODPIECE BUT IT IS EXPENSIVE AND UNCOMFORTABLE.

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/23/2011, 09:09 AM
So...drugs had nothing to do with this shooting/case...so the dip**** who brought that up...SHUT THE **** UP!!! This kid has a record...AT 16, he has already been arrested twice for Grand Theft Auto. Nice, he was on the fast track
Raaaaaaage! I only asked if it had anything to do with it, C&C Dean sure thought it did.

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 09:30 AM
I still think it does. Why would the kid be carjacking/stealing cars? For $$. Why would he be wanting $$? For bling? Maybe, but usually it's for dope.

This is where the "legalize drugs" crowd completely lose touch. Even if drugs are completely legal, they're going to be expensive. So, in order to get my drugs what am I gonna do? That's right, steal cars, burglary, etc. I've said it so many times on this board I'm sick of saying it. Our prisons are full to the rafters BECAUSE OF DRUGS. No, they're not full of potheads doing hard time for having a joint or a bag of weed. They're full of hardened criminals who commit violent, heinous crimes so they can get the $$ to buy their ****ing dope.

What is it about this FACT that so many of you "libertarians who subscribe to Hayek, Friedman, von Mises etc, although I'd say I'm pragmatic over idealist" nimrods fail to understand? Legal or not, the violence will continue because people want their drugs. Those that can afford them now will continue. Those that can't will continue to kill people for them. Legalizing drugs will NOT reduce the number of people getting hurt/killed over them.

The Profit
2/23/2011, 09:50 AM
Ain't no wonder your red..

Yeah, I make too damn much sense. Not my fault when folks can't handle the truth.

Jammin'
2/23/2011, 10:27 AM
I still think it does. Why would the kid be carjacking/stealing cars? For $$. Why would he be wanting $$? For bling? Maybe, but usually it's for dope.

This is where the "legalize drugs" crowd completely lose touch. Even if drugs are completely legal, they're going to be expensive. So, in order to get my drugs what am I gonna do? That's right, steal cars, burglary, etc. I've said it so many times on this board I'm sick of saying it. Our prisons are full to the rafters BECAUSE OF DRUGS. No, they're not full of potheads doing hard time for having a joint or a bag of weed. They're full of hardened criminals who commit violent, heinous crimes so they can get the $$ to buy their ****ing dope.

What is it about this FACT that so many of you "libertarians who subscribe to Hayek, Friedman, von Mises etc, although I'd say I'm pragmatic over idealist" nimrods fail to understand? Legal or not, the violence will continue because people want their drugs. Those that can afford them now will continue. Those that can't will continue to kill people for them. Legalizing drugs will NOT reduce the number of people getting hurt/killed over them.

I'll play. Do you think legalizing drugs would INCREASE the number of people getting hurt/killed over them? And if it's basically a wash (in your mind), can we agree spending the kind of dollars we are spending on the war on drugs could be put to a better use? (like say, patroling the Indian Ocean? I keed, I keed)

Wishboned
2/23/2011, 12:28 PM
They caught the kid...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110223/ap_on_re_us/us_florida_police_shooting

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. – A 16-year-old who was arrested and accused of killing a St. Petersburg police officer made his first court appearance Wednesday and was ordered held without bail.
Officer David Crawford was shot multiple times Monday night while investigating a report of a prowler in a neighborhood just south of Tropicana Field where the Tampa Bay Rays play baseball. Crawford was the third St. Petersburg officer to die in the line of duty in the last month.
Police identified the suspect as Nicholas Lindsey. He was arrested late Tuesday following an intense manhunt.
"When he did make the admission on tape for us at the end of the day, it was quite apparent that he was remorseful in his actions," Police Chief Chuck Harmon said during a late night news conference. "He cried."
Lindsey's father made a tearful apology to the officer in the courtroom Wednesday.
"On behalf of me, my son and our entire family, we send our deepest concerns and sympathy to the family and his colleagues that he works with," said Lindsey's father, Nicholas, who broke into tears, according to St. Petersburg Times. "This is my only son and I'm sorry that this happened."
The Associated Press does not usually identify juveniles until they are charged in adult court, but authorities released his name and the teen's photo has been widely disseminated.
A Pinellas County Judge has assigned the public defender's office to represent Lindsey, but no specific attorney has been appointed. Prosecutors intend to try Lindsey as an adult, the newspaper reported. A grand jury would have to review the evidence and determine the charge.
Lindsey had a prior juvenile criminal record, but the police chief did not give details. Police did not have a motive except that there was some exchange between Lindsey and officer, Harmon said.
"It breaks my heart," he said. "When you have something like this happen, you don't expect this type of confrontation between a 16-year-old and a police officer to end like this."
Lindsey is a student in the Pinellas County Schools, but Harmon wouldn't say which school. It wasn't clear how he obtained the gun, Harmon said.
Lindsey's mother, Deneen Sweat, 43, said she became suspicious of her son when she read police descriptions of the suspect. She repeatedly asked if he was involved and he denied it, according to the newspaper.
"I told my son, 'Man up and tell them what happened,'" she said.
Lindsey was described as a quiet teen who wanted to be a football player when he grew up.
Monday night's shooting happened when officers were checking out the prowler call and Crawford, 46, spotted the suspect and got out of his car. At 10:37 p.m., another officer, Donald J. Ziglar, reported an exchange of gunfire and told dispatchers an officer was down, police said.
Ziglar found Crawford lying on the pavement near his cruiser, shot at close range, police said. Crawford was not wearing a bullet proof vest.
Crawford, who was married, eligible for retirement and the father of an adult daughter, was pronounced dead at a hospital. Officers saluted the van that carried his body to the medical examiner's office Tuesday morning. Crawford, who loved horses, lived in a rural community north of St. Petersburg.
On Jan. 24, two St. Petersburg officers — Jeffrey A. Yaslowitz and Thomas Baitinger — were killed as they helped serve a warrant on a man with a long criminal history. Their killer died in the siege. Prior to that, the St. Petersburg Police department hadn't had an officer killed in the line of duty in more than 30 years.
"We're not even done healing from the first tragedy, then boom, we have a second one," said St. Petersburg Detective Mark Marland, who is also the police union president.
St. Petersburg Mayor Bill Foster said the city will now be able to bury officer Crawford and have some closure — but residents, officers and parents must also learn why a teenager was carrying a handgun.
"We as a community need to stand up and do a better job," Foster said

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/23/2011, 01:45 PM
This just simply is not true, prices would drop vastly, possibly near 100%.
http://www.rand.org/news/press/2010/07/07.html

Thats why violent crime rates have doubles and property crimes rates tripled since Nixon declared the war on drugs then? And lets not even get started on the overcrowding drug "crimes" have caused in prisons. There is NO rational basis for laws "protecting" citizens from victim-less crimes.

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 01:53 PM
Wow. 100% huh? That means free blow for everybody! In!

BTW, the "war on drugs" was started in the early 1900's. Nixon was just the first to coin the term, and Nancy Reagan started the whole "just say no" deal.

The prison issue is something I know quite a bit about. People are not in there for possession. They're in there for crimes committed obtaining/purchasing drugs.

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/23/2011, 01:57 PM
Wow. 100% huh? That means free blow for everybody! In!

BTW, the "war on drugs" was started in the early 1900's. Nixon was just the first to coin the term, and Nancy Reagan started the whole "just say no" deal.

The prison issue is something I know quite a bit about. People are not in there for possession. They're in there for crimes committed obtaining/purchasing drugs.
Reduction in price by 100% doesn't mean its free...:confused:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/US_Relative_Incarceration_Rate.png/463px-US_Relative_Incarceration_Rate.png

Obviously a coincidence, sorry to burden you with facts

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 03:14 PM
Reduction in price by 100% doesn't mean its free...:confused:

It doesn't? Let's say an 8-ball costs $300. You reduce the price by 100%. Last time I checked, $300 is 100% of $300. Am I missing something here genius?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/US_Relative_Incarceration_Rate.png/463px-US_Relative_Incarceration_Rate.png

Obviously a coincidence, sorry to burden you with facts

Ah, a little sentencing reformation act squeezed in there that you were awfully quiet about. Your "facts" suck. Hard. Of course the ONLY reason more folks go to jail is because of the WOD. Riiiiiight.

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/25/2011, 07:22 PM
It doesn't? Let's say an 8-ball costs $300. You reduce the price by 100%. Last time I checked, $300 is 100% of $300. Am I missing something here genius?

Ah, a little sentencing reformation act squeezed in there that you were awfully quiet about. Your "facts" suck. Hard. Of course the ONLY reason more folks go to jail is because of the WOD. Riiiiiight.
Christ, not sure what I was thinking on the first one....thats why I'm not a math major :O

Awfully quiet...well not really, its right there in front of you. Point is the war on drugs including the Sentencing Reform Act is NOT working. How many repeat drug offenders are there, almost every one? If there is a war on drugs, it should be a war of rehab, not just locking everyone up.

C&CDean
2/25/2011, 07:29 PM
Christ, not sure what I was thinking on the first one....thats why I'm not a math major :O

Awfully quiet...well not really, its right there in front of you. Point is the war on drugs including the Sentencing Reform Act is NOT working. How many repeat drug offenders are there, almost every one? If there is a war on drugs, it should be a war of rehab, not just locking everyone up.

Agree. 100% Problem is, there's not that many folks in the pokey for "drugs." They're in there for all the other crimes that get them their drugs. Get it? Yes, there's a couple stray dogs from Wyoming that tried to bring a kilo into Laramie and get sentenced to 25 years, but they are less than 1/10th of 1%. The prisons are full of criminals who commit crime to get/sell/resell drugs. And the others are guys who commited their crimes while on drugs. You know, the innocent little things that really don't harm folks? Disclaimer: Besides the drugs, it's the bitches. Every drunken/high son of a whore who killed anybody blames it on a) wife, b) girlfriend, c) mother. Bottom line? No drugs, no killee.

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/25/2011, 07:42 PM
Agree. 100% Problem is, there's not that many folks in the pokey for "drugs." They're in there for all the other crimes that get them their drugs. Get it? Yes, there's a couple stray dogs from Wyoming that tried to bring a kilo into Laramie and get sentenced to 25 years, but they are less than 1/10th of 1%. The prisons are full of criminals who commit crime to get/sell/resell drugs. And the others are guys who commited their crimes while on drugs. You know, the innocent little things that really don't harm folks? Disclaimer: Besides the drugs, it's the bitches. Every drunken/high son of a whore who killed anybody blames it on a) wife, b) girlfriend, c) mother. Bottom line? No drugs, no killee.
So I think the only alternative if people are going to kill/rob/steal for money to get drugs is to somehow reduce their price...legalization! Granted this information is for marijuana only, I could understand a prohibition on harder drugs...Opiates and Opiate derivatives maybe? Its the hard **** that makes people do crazy stuff...not marijuana and a lot of the schedule 1 "psychedelic substances"

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2010/07/07/marijuana_legalization_lower_prices

C&CDean
2/25/2011, 07:51 PM
So I think the only alternative if people are going to kill/rob/steal for money to get drugs is to somehow reduce their price...legalization! Granted this information is for marijuana only, I could understand a prohibition on harder drugs...Opiates and Opiate derivatives maybe? Its the hard **** that makes people do crazy stuff...not marijuana and a lot of the schedule 1 "psychedelic substances"

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2010/07/07/marijuana_legalization_lower_prices

Potheads aren't dangerous. They're pathetic. "Schedule 1 psychedelic substances" kinda guys? Probably not dangerous, just completely effed.

Why do you support people being completely out of touch? Getting ****faced on alcohol is bad enough. You puke, do stupid ****, then you go to work. On acid, you freak the **** out, don't eat, then go to work and everybody goes "SC dude, are you sure you're OK?" and you go "dude, rough night." And you haven't slept in like 2 days. Meh.

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/25/2011, 07:53 PM
Potheads aren't dangerous. They're pathetic. "Schedule 1 psychedelic substances" kinda guys? Probably not dangerous, just completely effed.

Why do you support people being completely out of touch? Getting ****faced on alcohol is bad enough. You puke, do stupid ****, then you go to work. On acid, you freak the **** out, don't eat, then go to work and everybody goes "SC dude, are you sure you're OK?" and you go "dude, rough night." And you haven't slept in like 2 days. Meh.
I don't... I drink some sure, but I don't do any sort of drugs. I just don't believe the government should be able to regulate what people put in their body.

C&CDean
2/25/2011, 07:59 PM
I don't... I drink some sure, but I don't do any sort of drugs. I just don't believe the government should be able to regulate what people put in their body.

But it's OK to make you wear a seat belt, a helmet, and drive 55.

Double standard my man. I'm assuming by your post you've never done acid or spent several years addicted to cocaine. I have, and it ain't pretty. Do I think the government should "regulate you people put into their body?" Hell no. Do I think they should lock the **********s who sell cocaine/crack/heroin to kids up for life? ****in' A. With bubba.

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/25/2011, 08:07 PM
But it's OK to make you wear a seat belt, a helmet, and drive 55.

Double standard my man. I'm assuming by your post you've never done acid or spent several years addicted to cocaine. I have, and it ain't pretty. Do I think the government should "regulate you people put into their body?" Hell no. Do I think they should lock the **********s who sell cocaine/crack/heroin to kids up for life? ****in' A. With bubba.
Holy hell I've already answered no, no and no. You're terrific at jumping to conclusions though.

Probably could bring those dealings "out of the dark" and into a more public eye if they were legal don't you think?

C&CDean
2/25/2011, 08:52 PM
Holy hell I've already answered no, no and no. You're terrific at jumping to conclusions though.

Probably could bring those dealings "out of the dark" and into a more public eye if they were legal don't you think?

Huh? If they were legal nobody would care. Even more than nobody cares now. Here's my advice to you whippersnapper. Go get hooked on coke. Go ahead on. It's harmless. Then, start tapping smack. In vein. No big deal. Then come back here and say the stupid **** you're saying now. If you even had an inkling of a clue you'd be dangerous.

I do kinda think you're an OK kid though. Misguided/****ed up/completely out of touch, but a good egg all the same.

SoonerKnight
2/25/2011, 10:25 PM

Those vests are not always a life saver. About a month ago a cop here in Colorado was shot. The bullet bounced off the hard plate in his vest and the shapnel hit him in the kneck. He bled to death.