PDA

View Full Version : recruiting Dillon Chaisson...

Soonerjeepman
2/22/2011, 01:09 PM
interesting...offer from us only but UNLV..is giving interest..

I'd think if it was between us and UNLV wouldn't even be a ?...but with his brother's issues here...maybe not.

what ye think?

http://247sports.com/Recruit/Dillon-Chaisson-3716

sperry
2/22/2011, 01:35 PM
Crazy often runs in the family. I'd stay away from this guy.

TahoeSOONER
2/22/2011, 01:37 PM

:gary:

MyT Oklahoma
2/22/2011, 01:56 PM
I'll trust our coaching staff to make the right call on this.

PalmBeachSooner
interesting...offer from us only but UNLV..is giving interest..

I'd think if it was between us and UNLV wouldn't even be a ?...but with his brother's issues here...maybe not.

what ye think?

http://247sports.com/Recruit/Dillon-Chaisson-3716

If I based my choices on what my brother did I'd be a guest at a state penal institution. I just think non-fraternal twin brothers tend to do their own thing.

(I said penal). :D

NorCal Sooner
Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

The Profit
2/22/2011, 01:58 PM

Really? Steve Davis was one of OU's great wishbone quarterbacks, yet he had a brother, who was crazy as a loon during his days at OU.

boomermagic
2/22/2011, 02:00 PM
Yep, Can't tell by bros..

Soonerjeepman
2/22/2011, 02:20 PM
If I based my choices on what my brother did I'd be a guest at a state penal institution. I just think non-fraternal twin brothers tend to do their own thing.

(I said penal). :D

oh I agree...not saying WE DON'T WANT him...wondering if he doesn't want to go here because of the brother issue...I'm sure he realizes his brother messed his own opp. up....

and if he chooses to go else where..so be it.

47straight
2/22/2011, 02:26 PM
Lid showing up to scold us in 3...2...

saucysoonergal
2/22/2011, 03:12 PM
Really? Steve Davis was one of OU's great wishbone quarterbacks, yet he had a brother, who was crazy as a loon during his days at OU.

Todd? He was NOT crazy.

sooner59
2/22/2011, 05:04 PM
Lid showing up to scold us in 3...2...

He is still in the UT fan protection program. Pretty sure he left south Texas and is hiding in the woods of central Mississippi. :D

stoopified
2/22/2011, 05:48 PM
Todd? He was NOT crazy.Todd? I thought Steve's brother was George.I think he was an o-lineman who later died of cancer.Also as I recall he did have a rep as a wild man.

goingoneight
2/22/2011, 07:49 PM
I know a lot of people who might have said that about us recruiting Charles Thompson's son, but here he is...
Brothers are no more alike than complete strangers. Different people.

Leroy Lizard
2/22/2011, 08:42 PM
I'll trust our coaching staff to make the right call on this.

I don't think the actions of his brother should have any bearing on his recruitment.

With that said, I don't place all trust in the coaching staff... at least not since Jarboe. It was pretty clear from his recruiting videos that Jarboe was a total thug with an IQ of a walnut, but we still went after him. There are plenty of good players out there; we don't need to recruit trouble.

And now, I shall duck.

oudavid1
2/22/2011, 08:44 PM
His picture isnt much promise.

Does he posses weed?......come on down!

Soonerson1975
2/22/2011, 08:45 PM
Keep this kid away from the tool department of Sears.

saucysoonergal
2/23/2011, 09:58 AM
Todd? I thought Steve's brother was George.I think he was an o-lineman who later died of cancer.Also as I recall he did have a rep as a wild man.

Todd was Steve's younger brother. He went to OU in the 80's after transferring from TU where he also played football. Quarterback I think.

I know no George Davis.

Soonerwake
2/23/2011, 10:03 AM
Well, my brother is an orange aggy... :eek:

JRAM
2/24/2011, 11:12 AM
Profit, Steve Davis brother was not crazy as a loon. He was a very energetic guy that would excell beyond his abilities. He was a person that all on the team admired . His life was cut short due to cancer but he left a loving family and son who just graduated from high school and signed with Kansas State to play football. I wish him the very best. And no, Profit, his father was not crazy as a loon.