PDA

View Full Version : The Ban Hammer . . .

Pages : [1] 2 3

Phil
2/22/2011, 10:37 AM
is out. I've claimed five scalps this morning for a total of 13 days of bannination. You know who you are. Stop, or this is only the beginning. Stop.

Boomer.....
2/22/2011, 10:50 AM
:pop:

saucysoonergal
2/22/2011, 11:12 AM
I hope it was cruiser. ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2011, 11:27 AM
glad you are still here saucy

sooner_born_1960
2/22/2011, 11:28 AM
Damn. There goes my first guess.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2011, 11:31 AM
DOH!

OULenexaman
2/22/2011, 11:31 AM
Survivors of the SO thread....

XingTheRubicon
2/22/2011, 11:34 AM
We really should have a jail forum where only banned people can post. That would be beyond entertaining...and beyond that, a hole where jail forum posters can be sent if they shank someone or whatever.

Mjcpr
2/22/2011, 11:45 AM
RIP, South Oval.

:D

Mongo
2/22/2011, 12:17 PM
did OutlandTrophy already get bounced?:D

Curly Bill
2/22/2011, 12:26 PM
It wasn't me. I strive to be a role model for others. :D

I know who a couple of the jailbirds are, but I'm not gonna tell.

sooner_born_1960
2/22/2011, 12:32 PM
There goes my second guess.

OULenexaman
2/22/2011, 12:34 PM
dang...bars on the avatar and you get your specker cut off too.

tcrb
2/22/2011, 12:59 PM
This thread is shrouded in mystery.

Sooner_Bob
2/22/2011, 01:37 PM
RIP, South Oval.

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/22/2011, 01:49 PM
olevet gone?

Sooner_Bob
2/22/2011, 01:49 PM
among others . . . .

Adrian
2/22/2011, 02:17 PM
Is there a list somewhere of banned posters?

C&CDean
2/22/2011, 02:20 PM
Sure there is. Only you can't see it.

saucysoonergal
2/22/2011, 02:25 PM
Looks like Thunder is gone too!

OutlandTrophy
2/22/2011, 02:28 PM
did OutlandTrophy already get bounced?:D

you wish! I'm being a good boy!

sooner59
2/22/2011, 02:30 PM
Jonestown...the morning after.

Adrian
2/22/2011, 02:33 PM

I only want to see one particular name...

okie52
2/22/2011, 02:39 PM
Looks like the Red Skelton thread wasn't that funny.

soonercruiser
2/22/2011, 02:41 PM
I hope it was cruiser. ;)

YOU Lose! ;)

soonercruiser
2/22/2011, 02:41 PM
glad you are still here saucy

Dang!
There goes my first guess! :P

Soonerus
2/22/2011, 03:18 PM
not me...

reflector
2/22/2011, 03:20 PM
Thank goodness it isn't me. I like this place.

Is Chk still here? 3G? I am starting to worry now.

Adrian
2/22/2011, 03:21 PM

If one leaves here, the other leaves too. It's symbiotic...

3rdgensooner
2/22/2011, 03:48 PM

I'm here flec.

If one leaves here, the other leaves too. It's symbiotic...No, it's just the way that everyone likes to construe it.

badger
2/22/2011, 03:52 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/2hs9ll4.png
Even though I've never found this comic funny, this just seemed appropriate here.

Howzit
2/22/2011, 03:52 PM
Naughty pitchers in their usernotes?

reflector
2/22/2011, 03:53 PM
I'm here flec.

Does Chk still post here? I hope she still does. I am glad that you are still here though.

saucysoonergal
2/22/2011, 03:53 PM
The Family Circus has never ever ever ever been funny. JMHO.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2011, 03:55 PM
Looks like the Red Skelton thread wasn't that funny.

The pirates kills americans has some good stuff in it

Mongo
2/22/2011, 03:58 PM
Naughty pitchers in their usernotes?

Nothing like opening up your user cp to see a stuffed banana hammock glaring at you

soonerbrat
2/22/2011, 04:00 PM
I'm sorry. I'll try to behave from now on. try.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2011, 04:04 PM
get that spoon out from between your boobs

soonerbrat
2/22/2011, 04:05 PM
only if you give me the shocker.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2011, 04:08 PM
2 hands

soonerbrat
2/22/2011, 04:09 PM
2 hands are better than one.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/22/2011, 04:20 PM
vet, KC, Crimson Jim, Thunder .... gunfight at olevet corral. Who else?

Mjcpr
2/22/2011, 04:26 PM
Nothing like opening up your hangover-induced crusty eyelids to see a stuffed banana hammock glaring at you

Round 2....it's go time.

Mongo
2/22/2011, 04:28 PM
Round 2....it's go time.

Didnt they get rid of user notes after that ordeal?

Post your phone number and i'll text you weener pics

JohnnyMack
2/22/2011, 04:29 PM
In.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2011, 04:33 PM
i can just forward the few I have of his weener if you don't wanna post it

tcrb
2/22/2011, 04:33 PM
ubt

OUMallen
2/22/2011, 04:41 PM
We really should have a jail forum where only banned people can post. That would be beyond entertaining...and beyond that, a hole where jail forum posters can be sent if they shank someone or whatever.

Seconded :texan:

Adrian
2/22/2011, 05:34 PM
No, it's just the way that everyone likes to construe it.

I am so confused...:confused:

btk108
2/22/2011, 08:35 PM
i can just forward the few I have of his weener if you don't wanna post it

few? you told me you upgraded yer mem card to hold the library

StoopTroup
2/22/2011, 08:49 PM

StoopTroup
2/22/2011, 08:53 PM

btk108
2/22/2011, 08:57 PM
Just S/W Vet. He's watching Glee and grooming his weinie.

SW = Stroked the Weenie?

GDC
2/22/2011, 09:12 PM

Why am I finding out about this callyboose forum five years after the fact?:texan:

JLEW1818
2/22/2011, 09:26 PM
hi

diegosooner
2/22/2011, 09:34 PM

btk108
2/22/2011, 09:54 PM
a message from the Jailhouse Grapevine courtesy of Vet, CJ and UBT

f2dqgUkJOvs&feature

JLEW1818
2/22/2011, 09:55 PM
:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLEW1818
2/22/2011, 09:56 PM

this would be very funny

MR2-Sooner86
2/22/2011, 09:58 PM
Don't worry everybody I'm still here....for now.

oulucas
2/22/2011, 10:48 PM
I read the Red Skelton thread. I don't know how much "vacation" time people received but if Vet, CrimsonJim, or anyone else got anything CLOSE to what that idiot (KC) got then this is a board I could care less about and will stop frequenting.

Sure, I'm not important. I don't pay to be a sponsor and I don't post that much, but you all saw what happened with OUI when the people in charge messed with average folks like me.

Hell, I don't even know for sure who's in charge here but after reading that thread if KC is not perma banned the people in charge here aren't real smart.

Just my opinion.

soonerinkaty
2/22/2011, 10:51 PM
Heh, I like this kid.

Mongo
2/22/2011, 10:55 PM
Add another to the list:D

silverwheels
2/22/2011, 10:58 PM
I think everyone should be banned.

Harry Beanbag
2/22/2011, 10:59 PM
I read the Red Skelton thread. I don't know how much "vacation" time people received but if Vet, CrimsonJim, or anyone else got anything CLOSE to what that idiot (KC) got then this is a board I could care less about and will stop frequenting.

Sure, I'm not important. I don't pay to be a sponsor and I don't post that much, but you all saw what happened with OUI when the people in charge messed with average folks like me.

Hell, I don't even know for sure who's in charge here but after reading that thread if KC is not perma banned the people in charge here aren't real smart.

Just my opinion.

Dude, KC shoulda been permabanned years ago. He's the biggest ********** this board has ever seen. There have been others that tried, but ultimately failed. Oh well, I guess 3 days KC-less is about the best us common non-troll-like people can hope for. :rolleyes:

StoopTroup
2/22/2011, 11:53 PM

soonercruiser
2/23/2011, 12:01 AM
The Family Circus has never ever ever ever been funny. JMHO.

Too true to be funny!
:O

delhalew
2/23/2011, 12:02 AM

Just my opinion.

Somebody's been paying attention.

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 12:04 AM
Too true to be funny!
:O

We're just misunderstood ;)

SanJoaquinSooner
2/23/2011, 12:19 AM
Poor Crimson Jim and vet, they were just an innocent bystanders and now they're stuck on lunch detention.

delhalew
2/23/2011, 12:22 AM
Poor Crimson Jim and vet, they were just an innocent bystanders and now they're stuck on lunch detention.

Shouldn't you be standing in front of a home depot?

SanJoaquinSooner
2/23/2011, 12:33 AM
Shouldn't you be standing in front of a home depot?

Is your wife hiring?

SoCaliSooner
2/23/2011, 12:47 AM
I'd pay to be a sponsor but there are some hypersensitive people around here that take things to the point of obsession...

Barry Stoops
2/23/2011, 12:49 AM
I'd pay to be a sponsor but there are some hypersensitive people around here that take things to the point of obsession...

I dont understand

proud gonzo
2/23/2011, 02:13 AM
heh

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 08:46 AM

Just my opinion.

Meh. Is somebody in charge messing with you?:confused:

KC is = RLIMC/Tuba/Cruiser in my book. Can't post a damn thing except something political/inflammatory with the sole purpose of getting a rise outta folks. Of course he is obsessed with everyone elses momma/sister/buttcrack, and comes from WAAAAAY out of left field; and it seems he intentionally tries to say things that are as hurtful as they can be, but otherwise, pretty much the same.

My only beef about all this is that some posters (in this case vet, Jim, and KC) go on and on ad nauseum with their silly flame/spek wars. My advice? Give it a rest boys. It isn't fun for the rest of us to see multiple pages of slap fighting. You've all been around long enough to know it ain't a whole lot of fun to read 8 pages of 1-2 posters going back and forth.

Another thing on moderation:

Our mods have pretty much quit. They tried enforcing the rules - but all people did was rip them and this board for it. This board is pretty damned open, and it's been working pretty damn well by letting folks self-police their problems/issues. If we have to come in here and start cracking heads again what fun is that? Police yourselves, have fun, argue, bitch, whine, complain all you want. Just do it right, and don't wear us all out.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/23/2011, 08:58 AM
Who do I have to blow to be a mod so I can get in on the inevitable headcrackin'?

Jammin'
2/23/2011, 10:08 AM
Who do I have to blow to be a mod so I can get in on the inevitable headcrackin'?

You can blow me.

MR2-Sooner86
2/23/2011, 11:31 AM
Our mods have pretty much quit. They tried enforcing the rules - but all people did was rip them and this board for it. This board is pretty damned open, and it's been working pretty damn well by letting folks self-police their problems/issues. If we have to come in here and start cracking heads again what fun is that? Police yourselves, have fun, argue, bitch, whine, complain all you want. Just do it right, and don't wear us all out.

Internet forum anarchy FTW!!!

soonerchk
2/23/2011, 12:02 PM
Does Chk still post here? I hope she still does. I am glad that you are still here though.

I'm here, just been working too much and I don't like politics.

soonercruiser
2/23/2011, 12:39 PM
Meh. Is somebody in charge messing with you?:confused:

KC is = RLIMC/Tuba/Cruiser in my book. Can't post a damn thing except something political/inflammatory with the sole purpose of getting a rise outta folks. Of course he is obsessed with everyone elses momma/sister/buttcrack, and comes from WAAAAAY out of left field; and it seems he intentionally tries to say things that are as hurtful as they can be, but otherwise, pretty much the same.

My only beef about all this is that some posters (in this case vet, Jim, and KC) go on and on ad nauseum with their silly flame/spek wars. My advice? Give it a rest boys. It isn't fun for the rest of us to see multiple pages of slap fighting. You've all been around long enough to know it ain't a whole lot of fun to read 8 pages of 1-2 posters going back and forth.

Another thing on moderation:

Sorry, but I am not the insulting type...as most on the LW.
Unless you don't like someone posting the facts about the hypocrisy on the Left, you should not object to my posts.
If you think there is another side to the story, then post that as a counter-response. There should be no fear of someone shedding "light" on a subject - even politics.
BTW - There is only one forum for politics here, among the other 20 sports ones. :rolleyes:

(But, I do "insult-back" when attacked by a lib! As, I can't carry a gun on the site to defend myself. :D )

3rdgensooner
2/23/2011, 12:40 PM
and I don't like politics.
Yeah, it does really seem be the only thing people around here are interested in.

Breadburner
2/23/2011, 12:44 PM
mSzq-P5-M7M&feature=related

Jammin'
2/23/2011, 12:44 PM
Yeah, it does really seem be the only thing people around here are interested in.

and yet, here we are. why is that again?

3rdgensooner
2/23/2011, 12:45 PM
and yet, here we are. why is that again?No comment

JohnnyMack
2/23/2011, 12:48 PM

We could make fart jokes and post pictures of boobs.

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 12:51 PM

As opposed to cooking survivor?:P

If folks post something interesting that is non-political it gets lots of play too. The difference is that folks are passionate about their politics. Not everybody enjoys arguing. There's a whole lot of folks on here that do though.

I've seriously considered re-instituting the "no politics Friday" policy a few times just to have a day where people can post anything they want, but in reality, every day is just that. Post what you want. If it's interesting, folks will jump in. The other thing that's kept me from doing it is laziness. I banned a LOT of people on those Fridays, then I have to deal with their whining about "well I didn't know I couldn't respond to a post on Friday" or "it's un-American." I don't know, I'm still thinking about it...

The Profit
2/23/2011, 12:52 PM
Sorry, but I am not the insulting type...as most on the LW.
Unless you don't like someone posting the facts about the hypocrisy on the Left, you should not object to my posts.
If you think there is another side to the story, then post that as a counter-response. There should be no fear of someone shedding "light" on a subject - even politics.
BTW - There is only one forum for politics here, among the other 20 sports ones. :rolleyes:

(But, I do "insult-back" when attacked by a lib! As, I can't carry a gun on the site to defend myself. :D )

What the hell was that????

Jammin'
2/23/2011, 12:52 PM

If folks post something interesting that is non-political it gets lots of play too. The difference is that folks are passionate about their politics. Not everybody enjoys arguing. There's a whole lot of folks on here that do though.

I've seriously considered re-instituting the "no politics Friday" policy a few times just to have a day where people can post anything they want, but in reality, every day is just that. Post what you want. If it's interesting, folks will jump in. The other thing that's kept me from doing it is laziness. I banned a LOT of people on those Fridays, then I have to deal with their whining about "well I didn't know I couldn't respond to a post on Friday" or "it's un-American." I don't know, I'm still thinking about it...

lots of blacks here, huh?

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 12:53 PM
Now that was funny.

soonerchk
2/23/2011, 12:58 PM

So many times there are threads that are not political that someone makes political and then it's just yet another cluster****. Honestly, it's why I don't bother starting threads anymore.

Whatever, I'm still the new kid so my opinion doesn't count, and it's not like I have anywhere left to go.:cool:

3rdgensooner
2/23/2011, 12:59 PM
We could make fart jokes and post pictures of boobs.And cawk jokes and talk about being ghey. That's pretty much every board I've ever been a part of--because they're all male dominated and boys are often just big eighth graders.

I've seriously considered re-instituting the "no politics Friday" policy a few times just to have a day where people can post anything they want, but in reality, every day is just that. Post what you want. If it's interesting, folks will jump in. The other thing that's kept me from doing it is laziness. I banned a LOT of people on those Fridays, then I have to deal with their whining about "well I didn't know I couldn't respond to a post on Friday" or "it's un-American." I don't know, I'm still thinking about it...I have posted many things and nobody cares. So, our interests don't jibe. C'est la vie.

Feeling like I'm in a cyber-frat house is just par for the course--especially with the recent fracturing of OU message boards.

So I'll just cry me a frigging river and mosey around trying to entertain myself until football season.

Spring
2/23/2011, 01:02 PM
And cawk jokes and talk about being ghey. That's pretty much every board I've ever been a part of--because they're all male dominated and boys are often just big eighth graders.

I have posted many things and nobody cares. So, our interests don't jibe. C'est la vie.

Feeling like I'm in a cyber-frat house is just par for the course--especially with the recent fracturing of OU message boards.

So I'll just cry me a frigging river and mosey around trying to entertain myself until football season.

Hey now.. I never made it out of the 6th grade.

Mongo
2/23/2011, 01:04 PM
We could make fart jokes and post pictures of boobs.

What is the difference between a refigerator and a homosexual?

The fridge doesnt fart when you pull the meat out.

See that? A gay and fart joke in one

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 01:10 PM
And cawk jokes and talk about being ghey. That's pretty much every board I've ever been a part of--because they're all male dominated and boys are often just big eighth graders.

I have posted many things and nobody cares. So, our interests don't jibe. C'est la vie.

I am cut to the quick. I've responded to your posts. I care, and darn it, I like you.

You know what may be a good solution (responding to you too chk). Hammer the ever-lovin' dog**** outta anybody that politicizes a non-political thread. Of course I'd have to be on my p's and q's cause I know I'm guilty of doing it on more than one occasion (low hanging fruit and all). Anyhow, something else to ponder.

soonerchk
2/23/2011, 01:39 PM
I am cut to the quick. I've responded to your posts. I care, and darn it, I like you.

You know what may be a good solution (responding to you too chk). Hammer the ever-lovin' dog**** outta anybody that politicizes a non-political thread. Of course I'd have to be on my p's and q's cause I know I'm guilty of doing it on more than one occasion (low hanging fruit and all). Anyhow, something else to ponder.

You are the first modular type to ever tell me to feed the trolls. But I won't because ultimately I just don't care enough to put that much energy in.

But I will be lurking and jumping in whenever something interests me.:P

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 01:44 PM
In fairness, I'm really not "modular" at all. I am an Adminstrator who is administratevly challenged.

soonerchk
2/23/2011, 01:55 PM
In fairness, I'm really not "modular" at all. I am an Adminstrator who is administratevly challenged.

They won't let you play with all the buttons?

JohnnyMack
2/23/2011, 02:00 PM

But you are quite round.

saucysoonergal
2/23/2011, 02:04 PM
I love it when people sucking on the state teat have all day to post about the evils of their political antithesis.

reflector
2/23/2011, 02:20 PM
So many times there are threads that are not political that someone makes political and then it's just yet another cluster****. Honestly, it's why I don't bother starting threads anymore.

Whatever, I'm still the new kid so my opinion doesn't count, and it's not like I have anywhere left to go.:cool:

I value your opinion.

btk108
2/23/2011, 02:23 PM
Just got this from Vet

http://images.fastcompany.com/upload/1-txt-green-Charles-Manson-will-let-you-know-when-out-1.jpg

The Profit
2/23/2011, 02:30 PM

Chk, I like your posts. I hope you stay. I promise to never bring up politics in a non-political thread if you will stick around.

dynersooner
2/23/2011, 02:38 PM

is that why you keep coming back for more??? ;)

soonerchk
2/23/2011, 02:46 PM
Chk, I like your posts. I hope you stay. I promise to never bring up politics in a non-political thread if you will stick around.

is that why you keep coming back for more??? ;)

I have nowhere left to go. So yes, I just go back and forth between the two remaining boards. I'm not willing to go to another new board and start over again. Too much effort.

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 02:54 PM
I love it when people sucking on the state teat have all day to post about the evils of their political antithesis.

We've got state workers posting here? Are they the ones leaning on their shovels watching one poor, dumb bastard doing all the work?

boomermagic
2/23/2011, 02:59 PM
Just got this from Vet

http://images.fastcompany.com/upload/1-txt-green-Charles-Manson-will-let-you-know-when-out-1.jpg

:D :D :D

Jammin'
2/23/2011, 03:00 PM
I have nowhere left to go. So yes, I just go back and forth between the two remaining boards. I'm not willing to go to another new board and start over again. Too much effort.

cool. and for teh record, I value your opinion. I probably just disagree.

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 03:00 PM
Know how I know that ain't vet?

Dude is too young and pretty.

soonerchk
2/23/2011, 03:06 PM
cool. and for teh record, I value your opinion. I probably just disagree.

And you have nowhere left to go either.:cool:

MamaMia
2/23/2011, 03:18 PM

We do. Its called slicks, AKA The Dawg Pound. :D

tcrb
2/23/2011, 03:21 PM
Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM&feature=related)

OULenexaman
2/23/2011, 03:22 PM
this is some funny ****.

Jammin'
2/23/2011, 03:27 PM
And you have nowhere left to go either.:cool:

They'd love me at orangepower....if I wasn't banned.

soonerchk
2/23/2011, 03:28 PM
They'd love me at orangepower....if I wasn't banned.

ShaggyBevo won't return my calls.

Jammin'
2/23/2011, 03:36 PM
ShaggyBevo won't return my calls.

That place is full of posters trying too hard and a few funny moments.

Like 1000 me's all at once. Yuck.

3rdgensooner
2/23/2011, 03:37 PM
That place is full of posters trying too hard and a few funny moments.
I've never heard of such a thing.

Jammin'
2/23/2011, 03:40 PM

yeah, but like thousands of them all at once. handfuls, like these places, is fine. meep.

dynersooner
2/23/2011, 03:44 PM

you can say that again!

OUthunder
2/23/2011, 04:13 PM
Free at last, free at last.

Jammin'
2/23/2011, 04:16 PM
Free at last, free at last.

Careful, we all know how that story ended.

soonerboomer93
2/23/2011, 04:16 PM
They won't let you play with all the buttons?

Bad things happen when dean touches the buttons, almost as bad as when Phil gets tempted to touch the ones labeled "Do not touch".

soonerchk
2/23/2011, 04:19 PM
Bad things happen when dean touches the buttons, almost as bad as when Phil gets tempted to touch the ones labeled "Do not touch".

Some boys just can't be trusted to know what they are doing with the buttons. Sad.

The Profit
2/23/2011, 04:48 PM
Some boys just can't be trusted to know what they are doing with the buttons. Sad.

That is just too damn good. Slow and patient, right?

soonerchk
2/23/2011, 04:56 PM
Well you certainly can't go jabbing at them all willy nilly.

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 05:04 PM
Oh Dean knows how to caress the buttons with the best of them. However, Dean is not a geek. He does not know how to mash buttons.

btk108
2/23/2011, 05:53 PM

Dean.....that pic was back in the day.

Oldnslo
2/23/2011, 06:09 PM
Is it too late to post that I'm still here?

Or that I really, really like to touch the buttons...

with little circles first.

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 06:19 PM
You'll keep that filth off this family board mister.

Oldnslo
2/23/2011, 06:26 PM
what?

C&CDean
2/23/2011, 06:29 PM
Oh don't act all innocent Mr. "little baby circles first" perv.

AlbqSooner
2/23/2011, 08:28 PM
I kinda feel like the Marv Throneberry of commercials on this board.

Yeah, Yeah, most of ya are too young to appreciate that.

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 08:36 PM
The hell you say to me old timer?!?!?!

soonercruiser
2/23/2011, 08:41 PM

:rolleyes:
Excuse me, but that sounds like something that the Profit or one of his trools would post!
Anybody specific in mind?
Do you know their work schedule?
But, then there's that darn Freedom of Speech thingy that the LWers like to use as a swager stick against conservatives......gets in the way occassionally.

soonercruiser
2/23/2011, 08:45 PM

Phil's evil button is the one labeled "more bar graphs at this link"!

The Profit
2/23/2011, 08:47 PM
Excuse me, but that sounds like something that the Profit or one of his trools would post!
Anybody specific in mind?
Do you know their work schedule?
But, then there's that darn Freedom of Speech thingy that the LWers like to use as a swager stick against conservatives......gets in the way occassionally.

Hey buster, this is not a political thread. Got it?

soonercruiser
2/23/2011, 08:51 PM
Hey buster, this is not a political thread. Got it?

We love you man!

http://members.cox.net/franklipsinic/Other/Buster_Brown_and_Tige.jpg

A Sooner in Texas
2/23/2011, 09:00 PM

Plus he's holding an iPhone.

Blue
2/23/2011, 10:09 PM

Waaa.

Blue
2/23/2011, 10:18 PM
We do. Its called slicks, AKA The Dawg Pound. :D
Shoooot. SFs is like the USA compared to the USSR over there at Slicks. :D Go on one alcohol fueled rampage and you get the perma. Atleast SFs forgives and forge...eh forgives.

Soonerus
2/23/2011, 10:46 PM
Boring....

OutlandTrophy
2/24/2011, 06:38 AM
Shoooot. SFs is like the USA compared to the USSR over there at Slicks. :D Go on one alcohol fueled rampage and you get the perma. Atleast SFs forgives and forge...eh forgives.

I'm sure we can find another drunk poster to make 3 posts a year

;)

SunnySooner
2/24/2011, 07:03 AM
Good Lowered, I go outta town for a few days, and all hell breaks loose!!! Vet bained? Never thought I'd see that day. Oh well, it just adds to the legend that is OleVetOnAHill.

And crap, I shoulda just let y'all think I was bainned, too, you know, add to my street cred, like a gangsta rapper poppin' a cap in someone's ***. SunnySooner--not as nice as you think. ;)

btk108
2/24/2011, 11:23 AM
Good Lowered, I go outta town for a few days, and all hell breaks loose!!! Vet bained? Never thought I'd see that day. Oh well, it just adds to the legend that is OleVetOnAHill.

And crap, I shoulda just let y'all think I was bainned, too, you know, add to my street cred, like a gangsta rapper poppin' a cap in someone's ***. SunnySooner--not as nice as you think. ;)

heh....what rep, white bread? :D

soonerchk
2/24/2011, 11:44 AM

We should totally start a gang.

OUthunder
2/24/2011, 11:46 AM
We should totally start a gang bang.

In.

1890MilesToNorman
2/24/2011, 11:59 AM
Sunny, boys will be boys when you ain't around!! They just act like dogs when you are. :D:D

SicEmBaylor
2/24/2011, 12:02 PM
I always miss out when the dramatic **** goes down.

SoCaliSooner
2/24/2011, 12:25 PM

Just checked his profile...based on the amount of time spent here..it seems that this is all he has/does. That in itself is rather sad.

C&CDean
2/24/2011, 12:35 PM
You know what's even sadder? That you'd give a **** enough to actually waste 10-seconds of your time to check him out.

saucysoonergal
2/24/2011, 12:38 PM
Dean, if one guy want to check out another, I say it is none of my business. ;)

btk108
2/24/2011, 12:39 PM

heh.....well said ;)

C&CDean
2/24/2011, 12:40 PM

NTTAWWT

soonerbrat
2/24/2011, 12:41 PM
I always miss out when the dramatic **** goes down.

what are you talking about, you ARE dramatic ****

C&CDean
2/24/2011, 12:50 PM
what are you talking about, you ARE dramatic ****

Perfect.

soonerinkaty
2/24/2011, 06:16 PM
I want attention too!

Scott D
2/24/2011, 06:55 PM
get a puppy

Harry Beanbag
2/24/2011, 08:00 PM
And a jar of peanut butter.

KABOOKIE
2/24/2011, 08:28 PM
Join a union.

THE-JROD
2/24/2011, 08:58 PM
You know what's even sadder? That you'd give a **** enough to actually waste 10-seconds of your time to check him out.

Gotta look at who you're talkin to Dean!! Then it will all makes sense :D

soonerinkaty
2/24/2011, 10:10 PM
And a jar of peanut butter.

Ouch :(

SanJoaquinSooner
2/24/2011, 10:20 PM

Dean, did you wake up on the wrong side of the tractor this morning? You've been grouchier than usual.

SoonerStormchaser
2/25/2011, 12:24 AM
look over here everyone...it's shiny and big

colleyvillesooner
2/25/2011, 01:45 AM
What'd you ****tards do now?

sooner59
2/25/2011, 01:50 AM
Dean, did you wake up on the wrong side of the tractor this morning? You've been grouchier than usual.

No he hasn't. His opinion just doesn't suit you this time.

King Crimson
2/25/2011, 01:56 AM
i loved jan hammer....oh, wait.

proud gonzo
2/25/2011, 02:35 AM
I vote we reinstitute the swayzebomb.

SoonerBorn68
2/25/2011, 06:05 AM
The hoff is just as good.

http://www.jasonrivera.com/images/articles/20100412_2_631/hasselhoff.gif

SoCaliSooner
2/25/2011, 10:40 AM
I vote we reinstitute the swayzebomb.
Don't threaten me with a good time...

Boomer.....
2/25/2011, 10:56 AM
Don't threaten me with a good time...

You'll have the time of your life...

KC//CRIMSON
2/25/2011, 11:17 AM

Just my opinion.

Oh Hai! *waves*

Turd_Ferguson
2/25/2011, 11:43 AM
Oh Hai! *waves*Hey look! It's KC//McDooshter!!!:D

C&CDean
2/25/2011, 11:44 AM
My advice. Leave it the **** alone. HMFIC means bidness.

OUthunder
2/25/2011, 12:16 PM
My advice. Leave it the **** alone. HMFIC means bidness.

We can't, it's kinda like your elk chili. Looks like **** and tastes great, but afterward, the gas is almost unbearable. :D

Jammin'
2/25/2011, 12:20 PM
Is telling you I'm a long time Philly fan a bannable offense?

Hope Adam feels better next year.
http://www.theolympian.com/2011/02/25/1556356/its-certain-cardinals-lose-ace.html

So by next year you could be without AW, Pujols and probably Larussa? Sweet.

C&CDean
2/25/2011, 12:57 PM

http://www.theolympian.com/2011/02/25/1556356/its-certain-cardinals-lose-ace.html

You shut your whore mouth.

StoopTroup
2/25/2011, 01:15 PM

C&CDean
2/25/2011, 01:18 PM
Ban him Dean. :D

GO CARDS ! ! !

That's racist.:texan:

JohnnyMack
2/25/2011, 01:33 PM
Cards were paid back for not taking care of Pujols.

<runs away>

StoopTroup
2/25/2011, 02:52 PM

SoonerStormchaser
2/26/2011, 01:25 AM
If Dean hasn't banned me for admitting to being a bigger Carolina Hurricanes fan than an OU Sooners fan, then NOTHING will get him to throw me in the slammer.

Blue
2/26/2011, 01:27 AM
If Dean hasn't banned me for admitting to being a bigger Carolina Hurricanes fan than an OU Sooners fan, then NOTHING will get him to throw me in the slammer.

I like the Hurricanes...But I like the Thrashers more. :D

OUthunder
2/26/2011, 01:44 AM
Tell dean that you hate deer or his elk chili sucks and you'll be outta here.

Leroy Lizard
2/26/2011, 01:55 AM
I got banned by a dude who makes sucky elk chili? That sucks.

StoopTroup
2/26/2011, 01:59 AM

yermom
2/26/2011, 02:05 AM
speak ill of the elk chili again and i will cut you

sooner59
2/26/2011, 02:14 AM
Only had elk chili once and it was really good.

Blue
2/26/2011, 03:07 AM
o

sooner59
2/26/2011, 03:09 AM
o

That sounds good, too.

Blue
2/26/2011, 03:10 AM
Heh. Lets try again...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEhfVhYQwdSpdi_3NDcbt8Lb9MTiN_h J_tiPoTrz1Lmj3-H8a5&t=1

Damnit why cant I post a photo!!

yermom
2/26/2011, 09:22 AM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9476/89496833.jpg (http://img8.imageshack.us/i/89496833.jpg/)

you have to rehost if the image doesn't end in a file type

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 09:25 AM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9476/89496833.jpg (http://img8.imageshack.us/i/89496833.jpg/)

you have to rehost if the image doesn't end in a file type

Say what?????:confused:
Ive noticed that when I go to Google Images , Most of the time anymore The Pic wont post :confused:

yermom
2/26/2011, 09:32 AM
the URL of the pic Blue was trying to post ends in a hash from a database or something, like this:

"ANd9GcQEhfVhYQwdSpdi_3NDcbt8Lb9MTiN_hJ_tiPoTrz1Lmj 3-H8a5"

instead of being an image filename like:

"buseyfamilyportrait.jpg"

if it was "ANd9GcQEhfVhYQwdSpdi_3NDcbt8Lb9MTiN_hJ_tiPoTrz1Lmj 3-H8a5.jpg" that would work too

i think anything ending with .gif, .bmp, .png would probably work, unless there are goofy things in the filename like spaces, other special characters or dirty words

Google results not working could also be from webhosts not allowing hotlinking as well

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 09:36 AM
:confused: :D
Thanks Bro

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 09:39 AM
So the Link HAS to end with "JPG"

http://threedayoldtrivia.webs.com/Dumbass.jpg

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 09:39 AM
Ill Pay Tention to that from now on :O

OUthunder
2/26/2011, 09:40 AM
So the Link HAS to end with "JPG"

http://threedayoldtrivia.webs.com/Dumbass.jpg

So is the chick an elephant or is that just part of the pic? :D

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 09:41 AM

Aint sayin, I might get the Bain fer Name callin :eek:

OUthunder
2/26/2011, 09:57 AM
Aint sayin, I might get the Bain fer Name callin :eek:

Uh oh, that's 6 points fer bitchin about the mods. :D

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 10:16 AM
Uh oh, that's 6 points fer bitchin about the mods. :D

Oh Shat! :eek:
Oh well Ive been to prison and I aint skeered to go back:P

1890MilesToNorman
2/26/2011, 11:33 AM
You look good in stripes Vet.

soonercruiser
2/26/2011, 11:45 AM

"Could the answer be 'B' "?
(for you talk radio junkies)

Turd_Ferguson
2/26/2011, 11:50 AM
Oh Shat! :eek:
Oh well Ive been to prison and I aint skeered to go back:PDid you have a Biotch while you were in there?

olevetonahill
2/26/2011, 12:06 PM
Did you have a Biotch while you were in there?

Yea his name starts with a ? :D ;)

OUthunder
2/26/2011, 05:50 PM
You look good in stripes Vet.

Vet secretly adores orange, lol.

StoopTroup
2/26/2011, 05:52 PM

StoopTroup
2/26/2011, 05:57 PM

Crucifax Autumn
2/26/2011, 06:33 PM
I miss this place. I need to spend more time with you ****tards.

CrimsonJim
2/26/2011, 06:46 PM
Oui miss ewe tew! ;)

StoopTroup
2/27/2011, 12:51 AM

AlbqSooner
2/27/2011, 07:50 AM
Yea his name starts with a ? :D ;)

Questions mark begins with a que. Which is messican for K. Jus sayin:)

Phil
2/27/2011, 02:39 PM
Some people just don't listen.

SoonerStormchaser
2/27/2011, 03:15 PM
Some people just don't listen.

What? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

;)

tulsaoilerfan
2/27/2011, 03:55 PM
I love the smell of meltdown in the morning ;)

StoopTroup
2/27/2011, 04:04 PM

Curly Bill
2/27/2011, 04:05 PM
It's like the end of the Tet Offensive in Platoon only Charlie is put in jail by the MPs. :D

http://www.ihhc.net/public/a0000018-08.jpg

Is that pic from his latest party? :D

StoopTroup
2/27/2011, 04:17 PM

delhalew
2/27/2011, 06:30 PM
I miss this place. I need to spend more time with you ****tards.

Yes you do!

setem
2/27/2011, 09:35 PM
Anyone wanna cliffs notes for me, what the heck is going on?

SunnySooner
2/27/2011, 09:38 PM
Ban him Dean. :D

GO CARDS ! ! !

Hee, hee...I grew up a Baptist and a Cards fan. It's like they went together. I'd been to more Cards games by the time I was 7 than just about anyone who didn't live in St. Louis. My mom and I even had matching red pantsuits. We were WORKIN' IT, BABY!!!! :D :D :D

My dad tells stories of being a kid and listening to the Cards games on the radio, after a long day of working the farm in the Oklahoma heat, sitting on the porch 'cause it was so hot in the house, iced tea, his dad, rocking chairs, Stan the Man...it's just in the blood...we're Baptists, we love the Sooners, the Cards, the Cowboys, and remain suspicious of those Methodist Cub fans who always get to the buffet line first, only because they're not as devout, and get out of church at 12 on the dot, not 12:45 because the Spirit moved. Good times, good memories.

I'm not much of a Baptist or Cowboys fan these days, but I still pull for the Cards!!! ;)

C&CDean
2/27/2011, 09:40 PM
I'm not much of a Baptist or Cowboys fan these days, but I still pull for the Cards!!! ;)

You, young lady, are a righteous soul.

oulucas
2/27/2011, 09:42 PM

Some people got mad at each other and posted bad comments about each other. They got banned (some of them). I had a slight meltdown but apologized (sincerely) and (for now) survived a banning. Others watched closely and made snide or funny comments.

I think that's pretty much it. :D

tcrb
2/27/2011, 09:45 PM

FUBAR

StoopTroup
2/27/2011, 10:03 PM

StoopTroup
2/27/2011, 10:04 PM

Leroy Lizard
2/27/2011, 11:39 PM
Some people got mad at each other and posted bad comments about each other.

Here? On SoonerFans?!?!

STUpendOUs
2/28/2011, 12:24 AM
I only want to see one particular name...

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful....

edit... it's good to see a good ol phil banathon... when was the last one... the big slickdawg uprising of 2005?

SoonerStormchaser
2/28/2011, 12:29 AM
edit... it's good to see a good ol phil banathon... when was the last one... the big slickdawg uprising of 2005?
No it ain't Stu...I think it's pretty ****ing sad, actually.

STUpendOUs
2/28/2011, 12:32 AM
This place needs some life forced into it though... banning me...while as fun as it is... just gets to be an old hat after a while...

This will pay off... in the long run anyways...

Edit...how much for the naming rights to the casino? "Stu's Casino" has a good ring to it...right Dean?

Blue
2/28/2011, 12:34 AM
This place needs some life forced into it though... banning me...while as fun as it is... just gets to be an old hat after a while...

This will pay off... in the long run anyways...

Edit...how much for the naming rights to the casino? "Stu's Casino" has a good ring to it...right Dean?

Corpse isn't even cold and you're robbin the grave. ;)

SteelClip49
2/28/2011, 12:34 AM
I like KC and OleVet. They are legit! I don't agree with the political threads because they give me diarrhea. I don't care about politics. All I care about is sex, my girlfriend, romance, love, sports, TheLostOgle, my legendary status on here and yet not even at 3,000 posts, Homey's daily "On this day" stuff and SicEm's life stories.

But for some time, I have found the South Oval to be the South Disposal and not worth posting on really, except when i start threads about fun stuff.

I am loved by all here. I just know I am!

sooner59
2/28/2011, 12:36 AM
Thor's Ban Hammer Casino. Hell just remove the casino. Or just name it Casino. Doesn't matter, my Chickasaws will own it in a month or two.

DIB
2/28/2011, 11:25 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kWIhnxSB4Pw/TVtRu0pV_-I/AAAAAAAAALk/EzcZyB_XUh0/s1600/Pujols-Cubs.jpg

Jammin'
2/28/2011, 11:30 AM
Pujols for Howard by the end of the year.

Howard gets to go home. Pujols gets to play for a winner. Both are good guys and deserve it.

C&CDean
2/28/2011, 11:49 AM
I'm this close to banning a couple blasphemous knuckleheads right now.

DIB
2/28/2011, 11:55 AM

It could be worse.....

http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/common/medialib/268/111878.jpg

C&CDean
2/28/2011, 11:58 AM
Red card infraction. Plus, now I have to go vomit.

Mississippi Sooner
2/28/2011, 11:59 AM
I can no longer look at this page.

Leroy Lizard
2/28/2011, 12:03 PM
I like KC and OleVet. They are legit! I don't agree with the political threads because they give me diarrhea. I don't care about politics. All I care about is sex, my girlfriend, romance, love, sports, TheLostOgle, my legendary status on here and yet not even at 3,000 posts...

I earned legendary status here after only my fourth post.

Jammin'
2/28/2011, 12:25 PM
It could be worse.....

http://www.foxsportsmidwest.com/common/medialib/268/111878.jpg

Unfortunately, this is more realistic. If he can't be a Phillie, I'd rather he just stay in StL.

DIB
2/28/2011, 12:31 PM
Unfortunately, this is more realistic. If he can't be a Phillie, I'd rather he just go to Chicago.

I agree.

Leroy Lizard
2/28/2011, 12:32 PM

I really like the Cards.

And deer.

C&CDean
2/28/2011, 12:33 PM
I agree.

Don't make me flash another red card dammit.

Jammin'
2/28/2011, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by Jammin'
Unfortunately, this is more realistic. If he can't be a Phillie, I'd rather he just go to Chicago.

I agree.

Quit taking my posts and changing them DIB. Here's teh original:

Originally Posted by Jammin'
Unfortunately, this is more realistic. If he can't be a Phillie, I'd rather he just go back to whatever the **** country he is from.

Sooner_Bob
2/28/2011, 12:38 PM
Quit taking my posts and improving them DIB. Here's the original:

:gary:

Scott D
2/28/2011, 12:59 PM
if he can't be a Card he'll quit taking the HGH's. ;)

Fraggle145
2/28/2011, 01:38 PM
Unfortunately, this is more realistic. If he can't be a Met, I'd rather he just stay in StL.

I agree.

Me too.

soonercruiser
2/28/2011, 02:02 PM
Red card infraction. Plus, now I have to go vomit.

Bad crab salad?
Or, just crabs...:rolleyes:

saucysoonergal
2/28/2011, 02:12 PM
Bad crab salad?
Or, just crabs...:rolleyes:

Dean does not have crabs.

Bain him!!! (Cruiser that is)

;)

beer4me
2/28/2011, 06:02 PM
I really like the Cards.