PDA

View Full Version : In all honesty . . .

Pages : [1] 2

Jacie
2/20/2011, 09:42 PM
. . . is there even one woman in the world, she could be drop-dead gorgeous or ugly as a mud hen, it doesn't matter, that her looks are improved by adding a tatoo?

Soonerson1975
2/20/2011, 09:43 PM
Only if it covers a mole.

Fraggle145
2/20/2011, 09:47 PM
depends on what the tattoo is and where on her body its located.

rekamrettuB
2/20/2011, 09:55 PM
http://ohiocardsblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/kgibson97procards1.jpg

I think Gibby would look better with a tat or two.

Leroy Lizard
2/20/2011, 10:48 PM
. . . is there even one woman in the world, she could be drop-dead gorgeous or ugly as a mud hen, it doesn't matter, that her looks are improved by adding a tatoo?

"But it's just a small one."

"But it's only on my back shoulder."

IOW, "it looks skanky and I had to keep it small or hide it."

So why do it?

delhalew
2/20/2011, 10:51 PM
Eye. Of. The. Beholder.

Whet
2/20/2011, 10:51 PM
some call them "tramp stamps"

Leroy Lizard
2/20/2011, 10:54 PM
Eye. Of. The. Beholder.

Skank.is.skank

delhalew
2/20/2011, 11:01 PM
Skank.is.skank

And you are a judgmental prick. Luckily, no one has to give a damn what you think.

Whet
2/20/2011, 11:10 PM
I do have a tat that I got when I was a young kid. While in Philadelphia, I met a wild a gal, Suzanne. We spent a lot of time together, so one night in a drunken state, I had "Suzanne Melinda Brahmstettler, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania" tattooed on my male body part.

Mongo
2/20/2011, 11:15 PM
Well placed tattoos on a chick are awesome.

delhalew
2/20/2011, 11:15 PM
Since this is a matter aesthetics, and even culture, some goober like leroy loudly proclaiming every lady with ink is a whore, only serves to make him look like fool. He can hold that opinion, and not be alone. To pronounce it as fact is just stupid.

Mongo
2/20/2011, 11:16 PM
Skank.is.skank

chicks with tattoos are drying up as we speak cause you dont find them attractive

KABOOKIE
2/20/2011, 11:20 PM
I think skanks are hawt. Wish there were more of them.

delhalew
2/20/2011, 11:25 PM
I think Lerpy should stand face to face with me, and call my wife a skank. That would be at least a few seconds of entertainment for everyone.

Mongo
2/20/2011, 11:27 PM
I think Lerpy should stand face to face with me, and call my wife a skank. That would be at least a few seconds of entertainment for everyone.

****, i'd pay him if he called my tattooed ex a skank to her face

MR2-Sooner86
2/20/2011, 11:28 PM
Tattoo chicks = freaky bitches

It's a scientific fact and I love freaky bitches.

delhalew
2/20/2011, 11:33 PM
****, i'd pay him if he called my tattooed ex a skank to her face

Good point. My wife is 5'4", and she'd do more damage than I would.

soonerinkaty
2/21/2011, 01:08 AM
The girl that got away had a tatoo, and even a closed minded fool with think she is hot.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 01:09 AM
And you are a judgmental prick. Luckily, no one has to give a damn what you think.

Then don't.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 01:11 AM
Since this is a matter aesthetics, and even culture, some goober like leroy loudly proclaiming every lady with ink is a whore, only serves to make him look like fool. He can hold that opinion, and not be alone. To pronounce it as fact is just stupid.

Yeah, like I'm the only person to have stated an opinion in here. :rolleyes:

And tats on ladies looks skank.

TUSooner
2/21/2011, 08:54 AM

I've never seen your wife, of course, and I'm sure she's a fine person. But I am guessing, confidently, that the ink has not made her look any better than she would look without it. JMHO.

TUSooner
2/21/2011, 09:02 AM

But del never posits his open-minded political opinions as absolute fact.

:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

I don't condemn tattoos or the people who have them, but they definitely say something to me about a person, and it's generally not that good. For one thing, tattos say much about the people one is trying to impress, and that in turn says a lot about the person trying to make the impression. We all try to make good impressions, often on the wrong people, but tattoos do it in a permanent and defining manner, which shows little foresight or prudent judgment.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/21/2011, 09:11 AM
...but tattoos do it in a permanent and defining manner, which shows little foresight or prudent judgment.

This.

jkjsooner
2/21/2011, 09:20 AM
Not a fan but I learned to live with them as they got more and more popular with the girls.

The thing is, I doesn't matter what you look like when you're 20, that tattoo isn't going to look so hot when you're 60, even if you happen to be an otherwise attractive older woman.

texaspokieokie
2/21/2011, 09:29 AM

original question: does it make anyone look BETTER ?????

Mongo
2/21/2011, 09:38 AM

I don't condemn tattoos or the people who have them, but they definitely say something to me about a person, and it's generally not that good. For one thing, tattos say much about the people one is trying to impress, and that in turn says a lot about the person trying to make the impression. We all try to make good impressions, often on the wrong people, but tattoos do it in a permanent and defining manner, which shows little foresight or prudent judgment.

Me and you would never work out then

MsProudSooner2
2/21/2011, 09:54 AM
Assuming most of the people who posted on this thread are much younger than me, the question is this: How do you become so narrow minded at such a young age?

delhalew
2/21/2011, 09:59 AM

Sometimes:)

delhalew
2/21/2011, 10:01 AM

I think there are two kinds of people who have tattoos. The kind that you describe here, and a second type that I will never get you to understand, so I'm not going to try.

OUthunder
2/21/2011, 10:07 AM

My thoughts exactly. Interviewed a guy for a job last Friday and he comes in looking like an ex c0n with too's and piercings. Needless to say, he's not getting a job.

At least cover the **** up when you come to a job interview.

XingTheRubicon
2/21/2011, 10:08 AM
I wonder what the average IQ differential is between tat and non tat people. There are always exceptions, like del's wife, etc., however, women with tattoos, in general, trigger thoughts of challenged morals and hygiene. Not that it's fair, but to me, a tattoo is a life-long advertisement of "I'm too stupid to know what forever means."

Mongo
2/21/2011, 10:11 AM
Some of your old asses thought unkempt pubes were fashionable too. So keep the judgment to a minimum:D

OULenexaman
2/21/2011, 10:21 AM
My thoughts exactly. Interviewed a guy for a job last Friday and he comes in looking like an ex c0n with too's and piercings. Needless to say, he's not getting a job.

At least cover the **** up when you come to a job interview.

yep.....that's the way it works.

delhalew
2/21/2011, 10:26 AM
I never said my wife was a genius, but she does understand forever. It's not like she got drunk and got a butterfly on here ankle. I doubt she planned designed and though out her ink the way I did, but she clearly didn't pick something off the wall in the shop.

Some of you shock me. Have you never met someone with the self-confidence to do something for themselves, rather than impressing your closed minded ***.

You keep saying forever without thinking what that means. We're not talking about a pair off shoes. You should consider the possibility that they consider you unfit to see them naked if you have some hangup about ink.

XingTheRubicon
2/21/2011, 10:54 AM
Just an opinion, man. Didn't say I was right...

I am, but I didn't say it.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 10:59 AM
Assuming most of the people who posted on this thread are much younger than me, the question is this: How do you become so narrow minded at such a young age?

Short-sighted is more accurate. "It's a fad; I will spend my money on this fad, even though the tattoo is permanent."

Pretty stupid. If one buys spinner rims, he can always take them off.

silverwheels
2/21/2011, 11:08 AM
I don't think I've ever seen a tat that improved a chick's look, per se, but there are some chicks who can have tattoos and it doesn't really detract from their looks. But for the most part, I am against them, since most of the tattoos I have seen are poorly done or just stupid.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 11:08 AM
I never said my wife was a genius, but she does understand forever. It's not like she got drunk and got a butterfly on here ankle. I doubt she planned designed and though out her ink the way I did, but she clearly didn't pick something off the wall in the shop.

Some of you shock me. Have you never met someone with the self-confidence to do something for themselves, rather than impressing your closed minded ***.

Those who get tattoos crack me up. They boast how they don't care what others think, but then bitch like Hell when others call it skanky.

Tattoos are essentially a badge of the white trash. The fad originated in the prisons, which naturally led to their appearance in the ghetto. Now suburbia has picked it up.

I consider tattoos body meth.

Now, maybe you don't care what I think. Fine. But then don't bitch if I say it.

Oh, one more thing: I don't have to change my opinions on tattoos just because your wife went and got one.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/21/2011, 11:13 AM
. If one buys spinner rims, he can always take them off.

I was thinking bell-bottoms, long hair, and nehru jackets.

OULenexaman
2/21/2011, 11:14 AM
Short-sighted is more accurate. "It's a fad; I will spend my money on this fad, even though the tattoo is permanent."

Pretty stupid. If one buys spinner rims, he can always take them off. and then re-sell them spinners to the next idiot who is short-sighted of the fad.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 11:16 AM
and then re-sell them spinners to the next idiot who is short-sighted of the fad.

Tattoos are like having your car keyed. Except you're paying someone to do it.

OULenexaman
2/21/2011, 11:27 AM
Tattoos are like having your car keyed. Except your paying someone to do it. Or having street graffiti painted on your dream house...

delhalew
2/21/2011, 11:34 AM
I think it is very important for it to not be an impulsive decision. For my personality it has to be something that is a constant. Something that will be in my heart for my entire life. If I felt like spending the money, I would have my life story. When I lived in Atl I had access to unlimited free ink, but I didn't get one because I didn't have a good enough idea.

Some people just don't care. They can get a tat on a whim, and never regret it.

I have a lot of weird rules. Black only. Must be drawn by me. Nothing obvious. No words. Symbolism only.

A pitchfork on my arm means nothing to anybody else,but it means EVERYTHING to me. Everything about who I won't be. Things I won't do. Ways I simply will not allow myself to behave ever again. To you it's a rash decision. Lol.

oumartin
2/21/2011, 11:36 AM
I'm guessing Leroy got the dog crap kicked outta him when he was younger

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 11:37 AM
I think it is very important for it to not be an impulsive decision. For my personality it has to be something that is a constant. Something that will be in my heart for my entire life. If I felt like spending the money, I would have my life story. When I lived in Atl I had access to unlimited free ink, but I didn't get one because I didn't have a good enough idea.

Wow. This dude is like a freakin' Thomas Jefferson.

A pitchfork on my arm means nothing to anybody else,but it means EVERYTHING to me.

LOL! A PITCHFORK!

Green Acres is the place to be...

http://www.maggiore.net/greenacres/images/Anim_Homepage.gif

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 11:38 AM
I'm guessing Leroy got the dog crap kicked outta him when he was younger

Whoa, where did that come from?

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 11:42 AM
nm

oumartin
2/21/2011, 11:44 AM
Whoa, where did that come from?

You're general overall outlook on life and people.

When you're about to step outta that 10th story window give me a shout and I'll give you a little shove in the back

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 11:53 AM
You're general overall outlook on life and people.

When you're about to step outta that 10th story window give me a shout and I'll give you a little shove in the back

Okay, let's have it: What is your wife's tattoo and where is it?

Is it a pitchfork?

Mongo
2/21/2011, 12:15 PM
Tattoos are essentially a badge of the white trash. The fad originated in the prisons, which naturally led to their appearance in the ghetto. Now suburbia has picked it up.

You cant be this god damned stupid

Tulsa_Fireman
2/21/2011, 12:17 PM
http://www.roguejoker.com/movies/Rednecks/images/Redneck%20-%20Sling%20Blade.jpg

Tattoos are for retards and ****suckers! And we need more damn microphones!

OUthunder
2/21/2011, 12:17 PM
Those who get tattoos crack me up. They boast how they don't care what others think, but then bitch like Hell when others call it skanky.

Oh, one more thing: I don't have to change my opinions on tattoos just because your wife went and got one.

Wow, I agree with you. Hell has officially frozen over. :eek:

delhalew
2/21/2011, 12:31 PM
Lerpy is so predictable, I know what his posts say before you guys quote him. I don't give damn what your opinion is, Lerpy. My point is that your terminology would change if you were standing face to face with a lovely woman who displays more class than you are capable of.

It is sad thing to be Lerpy.

achiro
2/21/2011, 12:36 PM
Lerpy is so predictable, I know what his posts say before you guys quote him. I don't give damn what your opinion is, Lerpy. My point is that your terminology would change if you were standing face to face with a lovely woman who displays more class than you are capable of.

It is sad thing to be Lerpy.

I think you've missed the point entirely in your defensive rage. The point is that she may be the classiest woman alive but the minute a person sees a tramp stamp on her back when she bends over or the shadow of a tat on her shoulder through her white blouse, well there are thoughts and judgments there right away and "classy" isn't one that most people will have.

OUMallen
2/21/2011, 12:38 PM
Just a tiny one on the front of her hip that only you see. That's pretty hot, IMO.

Whet
2/21/2011, 12:40 PM
They are forever! Try explaining why you have another girl's name, city, and state tatooed on yout male body part!!!

delhalew
2/21/2011, 12:42 PM
I think you've missed the point entirely in your defensive rage. The point is that she may be the classiest woman alive but the minute a person sees a tramp stamp on her back when she bends over or the shadow of a tat on her shoulder through her white blouse, well there are thoughts and judgments there right away and "classy" isn't one that most people will have.

That doesn't matter. My point is some folks like to talk big on the interwebs. I would prefer to think that Lerpy would refrain from saying the word skank in front of my wife, no matter who he was talking about.

achiro
2/21/2011, 12:42 PM
Just a tiny one on the front of her hip that only you see. That's pretty hot, IMO.
Yep, "hot"
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bQ0SqifjNcg/TIVGIb0SjxI/AAAAAAAAcZc/BSBcrAkTPrA/s1600/cute-hip-tattoo-3.jpg

oumartin
2/21/2011, 12:44 PM
They are forever! Try explaining why you have another girl's name, city, and state tatooed on yout male body part!!!

wow, you have a big belly! :D

OUthunder
2/21/2011, 12:46 PM

BINGO!

delhalew
2/21/2011, 12:46 PM
Yep, "hot"
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bQ0SqifjNcg/TIVGIb0SjxI/AAAAAAAAcZc/BSBcrAkTPrA/s1600/cute-hip-tattoo-3.jpg

Lol.

yermom
2/21/2011, 12:51 PM
i'm going with hot as well.

don't get me wrong, there are plenty of trashy tattoos, but there are plenty of hot ones as well

the "tramp stamp" has really gotten overdone though and most serious tattoo people look down on chicks with those

oumartin
2/21/2011, 01:01 PM
I think my tramp stamp looks totally hawt

http://images.travelpod.com/users/amandaandsarah/1.1244433600.tramp-stamp-on-a-guyxxxx-whatx.jpg

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 01:22 PM
Lerpy is so predictable, I know what his posts say before you guys quote him.

That's because my views are pretty consistent.

oumartin
2/21/2011, 01:24 PM
That's because my views are pretty consistent.

consistantly shortsided.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/21/2011, 01:25 PM
Consistently STOOPIT

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 01:26 PM
That doesn't matter. My point is some folks like to talk big on the interwebs. I would prefer to think that Lerpy would refrain from saying the word skank in front of my wife, no matter who he was talking about.

Again, the fact that your wife went and got a tattoo shouldn't stifle my right to speak out.

If your wife was short, I could see your point. Can't help that.

But she went and got a tattoo completely on her own volition. She joined the club voluntarily, so she gets to hear the chatter. It comes with the territory.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 01:27 PM
Consistently STOOPIT

Great, Mr. Thinskinned just joined the ranks. You should fit right in with delhalew.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/21/2011, 01:28 PM
My skin is naturally thick due to various moisturizers and creams I use that are products of the leather industry.

Your skin smells like poo and is stoopit.

OUthunder
2/21/2011, 01:30 PM
My skin is naturally thick due to various moisturizers and creams I use that are products of the leather industry.

Your skin smells like poo and is stoopit.

You shop at Body Works don't ya? :D

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 01:32 PM
My skin is naturally thick...

Yeah, right. :rolleyes: "Lizard made a joke about firemen. He make the tho mad I could thpit."

Tulsa_Fireman
2/21/2011, 01:33 PM
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!?

MOISTURIZERS.

CREAMS.

LEATHER INDUSTRY.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/21/2011, 01:41 PM
That's what I thought.

Next topic.

Should nunchucks and bad *** ninja stars be allowed in the classroom?

Discuss.

MR2-Sooner86
2/21/2011, 01:44 PM
I find the stereotyping in this thread rather funny.

tattoos = trashy/uneducated/low class

no tattoos = sexual prude/boring/Baptist

This is coming from a guy with no tattoos. As I stated though, chicks with tattoos and piercings are freaky bitches. If you don't want to date a girl with tattoos that's fine but I hope you enjoy nothing but the Missionary.

Anyway, the only reason I've never gotten a tattoo is because my mind changes so much I've never found something that means anything to me. I have a friend who had both of his parents die when he was 19 and he has their full names, birthdays, and days they died on his chest. If I were to get a tattoo it'd have to be something very close and special to me with a meaning. Right now, haven't found that.

A Sooner in Texas
2/21/2011, 01:55 PM
VERY, VERY NSFW:

http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/pusstat-744878.jpg

Yeah, that's one freaky bitch. Just screams class and good judgment.

MR2-Sooner86
2/21/2011, 01:58 PM
VERY, VERY NSFW:

http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/pusstat-744878.jpg

Yeah, that's one freaky bitch. Just screams class and good judgment.

So do you have sex with her or is it more Satan giving you head? :confused:

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 01:58 PM
Anyway, the only reason I've never gotten a tattoo is because my mind changes so much I've never found something that means anything to me. I have a friend who had both of his parents die when he was 19 and he has their full names, birthdays, and days they died on his chest. If I were to get a tattoo it'd have to be something very close and special to me with a meaning. Right now, haven't found that.

Maybe you need to buy a pitchfork.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 02:00 PM
You cant be this god damned stupid

Go to any prison system and look around. Tattoos everywhere. Having a lot of tattoos creates the "I've served time" look. It's prison chic.

A Sooner in Texas
2/21/2011, 02:01 PM
So do you have sex with her or is it more Satan giving you head? :confused:

That's something for you men to figure out all on your own. :D

Tulsa_Fireman
2/21/2011, 02:01 PM
Nothing says "BUTTSECKS!" like tattoos and names like Leroy.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 02:05 PM
Nothing says "BUTTSECKS!" like tattoos and names like Leroy.

That will garner a "whatever." :rolleyes:

Tulsa_Fireman
2/21/2011, 02:06 PM
I win, Lebuttsecksroy.

Accept your 2nd place trophy at the will call window.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 02:11 PM
I win, Lebuttsecksroy.

Accept your 2nd place trophy at the will call window.

That's TWO Whatevers!

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tvsquad.com/media/2008/10/sesame_count.jpg

delhalew
2/21/2011, 02:41 PM
BTW Thunder's job applicant is a special kind of idiot. If office jobs didn't make me suicidal, and I wanted a job, not only would I have no visible tattoos or piercings, but I would be well dressed and clean shaven. To do otherwise is moronic.

pphilfran
2/21/2011, 03:37 PM

We have a winner...

3rdgensooner
2/21/2011, 03:44 PM
Geez, you people will argue about anything.

delhalew
2/21/2011, 03:50 PM
We have a winner...

Not really. I never misunderstood and there was never any real rage. I just don't like Lerpy.

Also, the idea that anyone should care what somebody thinks if they catch a glimpse of a tattoo is ridiculous.

pphilfran
2/21/2011, 04:08 PM
Not really. I never misunderstood and there was never any real rage. I just don't like Lerpy.

Also, the idea that anyone should care what somebody thinks if they catch a glimpse of a tattoo is ridiculous.

They should...you will take yourself out of some job markets with a visible tattoo...

Why do people get them?

Not pretty or masculine enough and need some permanent support?

So people stare at the tat and not at some other flaw?

Or just to be different?

Tats are just this generations long hair...though I cut my shoulder length hair when it started looking foolish...

OULenexaman
2/21/2011, 04:20 PM
I saw this whacko on Taboo getting an eyeball tat on Discovery the other day...looks like OK passed a law on it...it was sick to see...

Eyeball tattoos are created by an tattoo artist who injects pigment directly into the eyeball. Ophthalmologists say eyeball tattoos for the purpose of body modification are dangerous and could lead to infection, perforation, hemorrhages or even blindness.1The state of Oklahoma passed a senate bill on Thursday, February 19, 2009, that would make the practice illegal.

Google yourself some of the pics on this ****e..

3rdgensooner
2/21/2011, 04:26 PM
Ophthalmologists say eyeball tattoos for the purpose of body modification are dangerousIs there any other purpose for it?

pphilfran
2/21/2011, 04:27 PM
At least this guy get paid for an ad...

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii187/pphilfran/skeletonman.jpg

OULenexaman
2/21/2011, 04:28 PM
What is the purpose?

TUSooner
2/21/2011, 04:32 PM
Me and you would never work out then

I'm guessing more than ink would come between us. :D

OULenexaman
2/21/2011, 04:34 PM
there are somethings I can go all week without seeing...

TUSooner
2/21/2011, 04:56 PM

Some people just don't care. They can get a tat on a whim, and never regret it.

I have a lot of weird rules. Black only. Must be drawn by me. Nothing obvious. No words. Symbolism only.

A pitchfork on my arm means nothing to anybody else,but it means EVERYTHING to me. Everything about who I won't be. Things I won't do. Ways I simply will not allow myself to behave ever again. To you it's a rash decision. Lol.

Write your "life story" on your body in permanent ink!? At some point you cease to define your tattos, and they define you. I think you are proving that point. It's your choice, fair enough, but I am not required to validate it.

jkjsooner
2/21/2011, 05:12 PM

Let's hope you aren't given a meaning like your friend. That sucks about his parents and while I don't really care for tattoos, I like his tribute to his parents.

jkjsooner
2/21/2011, 05:20 PM
Here's a word of advice, if you plan on going into a life of crime, getting an easily identifiable tattoo isn't the smartest thing to do...

You guys ever see those guys with the big African like hoops in their stretched out earlobes? I live in a college town now and I saw a white guy with those in his ears. I was like, WTF? I'm sure they existed but I don't even remember seeing that in DC.

Gotta give the dude credit though, unlike the normal goth people you see, at least he's not just recycling a look that's been around for 30+ years...

tator
2/21/2011, 05:22 PM
To answer the original question: No.

Although that shouldn't stop anyone from getting a tattoo, if that's what they want to do.

Oldnslo
2/21/2011, 05:24 PM
I'm among those who don't understand tattoos. There have been works of art which I have admired greatly. They look just fine in a frame on a wall.

I have not seen anyone, male or female, whose looks are enhanced by a tattoo. I've seen tats which fit the bearer. I've seen tats which don't make the owner look worse; but, I've never seen one which made the wearer look better.

delhalew
2/21/2011, 05:53 PM
Write your "life story" on your body in permanent ink!? At some point you cease to define your tattos, and they define you. I think you are proving that point. It's your choice, fair enough, but I am not required to validate it.

I don't imagine anybody needs your validation. Although, I would say you judge at your own risk.

oumartin
2/21/2011, 05:58 PM
delhalew,

I'm just gonna come out and say this, We're gonna need to see any tats your wife has in order to make a decision.

preferably dressed totally hawt or in her birthday suit. :)

delhalew
2/21/2011, 06:10 PM
delhalew,

I'm just gonna come out and say this, We're gonna need to see any tats your wife has in order to make a decision.

preferably dressed totally hawt or in her birthday suit. :)

Dirty sob.:) It's pretty awesome.

yankee
2/21/2011, 06:18 PM
I'll never date a chick with a tattoo and I never have. That's just me though. If I see a girl with a tattoo, or with a dumb piercing, or smoking cigarettes...they all kind of fall into the same category for me. Doesn't mean we can't get along or be friends, but it's just not classy IMO.

SoCaliSooner
2/21/2011, 06:26 PM
I can honestly say I can't think of any tattoo that would enhance a woman's attractiveness. I also believe that ankle/calf tattoos on guys should come with sodomy for the guy who gets them.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 06:32 PM

In your eyes a woman without a tat looks skank...just face it, you like smoking pole!

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 06:36 PM

So, I am less because I have a tattoo on my arm with a heart, angel wings behind the heart, a dagger above the heart and my kids' names on my tattoo? If so, I am very happy to be a lesser person than you!

Maybe it is not so much people are trying to impress anyone...but express themselves for who they are in culture or what not?
It is a persons right to get one. It does not make the person that does have one an evil satanic person for having one.

I swear some of you very bright individuals here are also very closed minded about differing cultures or opinions.

olevetonahill
2/21/2011, 06:36 PM
They should...you will take yourself out of some job markets with a visible tattoo...

Why do people get them?

Not pretty or masculine enough and need some permanent support?

So people stare at the tat and not at some other flaw?

Or just to be different?

Tats are just this generations long hair...though I cut my shoulder length hair when it started looking foolish...

, My hair is past my shoulder blades, My beard is down to my tits, I have 2 tats.
go **** yerself

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 06:41 PM

I wouldn't says it makes anyone looks better.. BUt they are a way to express yourself when it comes to something that is important to you, be it loved one's memorial, your kids, or culture.

I have one tat, that is it, and it is easily concealed. It is a tribute to my children.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 06:48 PM

Pretty stupid. If one buys spinner rims, he can always take them off.

You are about as stupid on this issue as you are on any other issue talked about on this forum.

Not everyone thinks it is just a fad and goes get one to fit in with the Jones'.

Some people with tattoos think about what the tattoo is for and why they are going to get one. I would say that most people with just one or two tattoos plan for them and have a very real reason for them to get them.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 06:50 PM

Go tell that to the tribes of Native Americans, or the tribes of the South Pacific and other cultures.

delhalew
2/21/2011, 06:57 PM
I wouldn't says it makes anyone looks better.. BUt they are a way to express yourself when it comes to something that is important to you, be it loved one's memorial, your kids, or culture.

I have one tat, that is it, and it is easily concealed. It is a tribute to my children.

That is my next one planned. A moon and stars to represent my daughter. Still have to come up with something for the boy.

I am sure when my daughter grows up, sad closed minded old men from SF will look at her and think she is skanky white trash. Because she is obsessed with daddy's tattoos, I'm sure it will be a constant fight because I will make her wait. Something tells me she won't lose any sleep over that.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 07:00 PM
In your eyes a woman without a tat looks skank...just face it, you like smoking pole!

Yeah, real clever there. :rolleyes:

delhalew
2/21/2011, 07:01 PM
Go tell that to the tribes of Native Americans, or the tribes of the South Pacific and other cultures.

Or the Picts, the fearsome Celtic warriors that repelled Alexander the Great.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 07:04 PM

They had tattoos. What does that have to do with the current fad?

Answer: Very little, if anything.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 07:06 PM
BTW Leetard....you do realize that the fad of tattoos did not start in the prison system, though it does thrive there.

No, the fad of tattooing started in the military.

I have not met one WWII vet, or Vietnam Vet, without a tattoo memorializing their service to this country.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 07:07 PM
I am sure when my daughter grows up, sad closed minded old men from SF will look at her and think she is skanky white trash.

If you teach her how to conduct herself with class and avoid falling into the habits of the Section 8 housing renters, she won't. Maybe.

But if she ends up all tatted up and unable to find a job because of it, it'll be purely your fault. You lead by example, and in way, shape, or form is a tattoo going to help her succeed. So why do it?

soonerscuba
Chicks who smoke or have tattoos are wounded gazelles. It's science.

olevetonahill
That is my next one planned. A moon and stars to represent my daughter. Still have to come up with something for the boy.

I am sure when my daughter grows up, sad closed minded old men from SF will look at her and think she is skanky white trash. Because she is obsessed with daddy's tattoos, I'm sure it will be a constant fight because I will make her wait. Something tells me she won't lose any sleep over that.

Here ya go bro :D
http://www.janicefergusonsews.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/IMGP8688.JPG

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 07:08 PM
They had tattoos. What does that have to do with the current fad?

Answer: Very little, if anything.

No, your dumbass flat out said that anyone with a tattoo pretty much says they are white trash.

I may be a redneck, but I am far from white trash. I have one tattoo, like I mentioned before. It is a dedication of the love I have for my children.

I plan on getting another one on my left arm as a memorial to my father that passed away in 2000 of cancer.

When you lump everyone together, you are just showing your ignorance or stupidity on the issue.

SoCaliSooner
2/21/2011, 07:08 PM
They're not usually sportin' a wifebeater, Oakleys, a beer gut and crocs....

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 07:10 PM
BTW Leetard....you do realize that the fad of tattoos did not start in the prison system, though it does thrive there.

No, the fad of tattooing started in the military.

Not the current fad. The practice of covering nearly the entire body with tattoos is not a military practice, but is commonplace in the prison systems. The wave of people getting all tatted up are not trying to emulate soldiers, but rather prisoners. Again, it's prison chic.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 07:10 PM
They're not usually sportin' a wifebeater, Oakleys, a beer gut and crocs....

LOL

Never been to ponca city have you?

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 07:12 PM
Not the current fad. The practice of covering nearly the entire body with tattoos is not a military practice, but is commonplace in the prison systems. The wave of people getting all tatted up are not trying to emulate soldiers, but rather prisoners. Again, it's prison chic.

Got anything to back that assumption up?

Didn't think so. That is merely your opinion.

There is a big difference from this current fad, and prison tattoos.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 07:13 PM
No, your dumbass flat out said that anyone with a tattoo pretty much says they are white trash.

You need to learn how to read in context.

And learning how to avoid beginning every post with a white-trash insult would help.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 07:14 PM
Got anything to back that assumption up?

Didn't think so. That is merely your opinion.

There is a big difference from this current fad, and prison tattoos.

Got anything to back that assumption up? (Two can play at this game.)

SoCaliSooner
2/21/2011, 07:14 PM
LOL

Actually...Yes I have....

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 07:16 PM
Actually...Yes I have....

Okay, then you havent been to White Eagle, 5 miles south of Ponca City.

Yes, some of them do wear exactly what you said, while sporting their tribal tats.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 07:22 PM
Got anything to back that assumption up? (Two can play at this game.)

The biggest difference, getting tattoos in prison are illegal and can cause an inmate to get more time.

But also, the vast majority of prison tattoos are those of crimes committed while imprisoned or of gangs joined while in prison....they are also tend to be black with no color.

While legal tattoos on the outside are typically colored in and very artful and usually means something to those that get them. Be it culture, family oriented, or whatever.

Now, do I agree with someone that wants to go get a full sleeve that means nothing to them other than they like the art work. No...but it is their choice.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 07:23 PM
You need to learn how to read in context.

And learning how to avoid beginning every post with a white-trash insult would help.

And maybe if you were not the board dumb****, then you would get better replies.

You didn't see me start with an insult to SoCal...so now you must ask yourself why I, and everyone else, do insult you when replying to your drivel!

SoCaliSooner
2/21/2011, 07:27 PM
Yes, some of them do wear exactly what you said, while sporting their tribal tats.
Considering the indians got ripped off by our government and still are made to live like second class citizens, I'll give them a free pass....forever.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 07:30 PM
Considering the indians got ripped off by our government and still are made to live like second class citizens, I'll give them a free pass....forever.

They are made to live like second class citizens?

Really?

Maybe in the distant past, but not now they aren't.

Hell, they did not even come close to being treated like the Africans that were imported to this country...yet the Native Americans have a lot more than you or I do.

Free healthcare, Dirt Cheap to free housing, government income checks every month....

If any native american is living like a second class citizen in this country it is because they choose to be living that way!

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 07:31 PM
The biggest difference, getting tattoos in prison are illegal and can cause an inmate to get more time.

But also, the vast majority of prison tattoos are those of crimes committed while imprisoned or of gangs joined while in prison....they are also tend to be black with no color.

While legal tattoos on the outside are typically colored in and very artful and usually means something to those that get them. Be it culture, family oriented, or whatever.

The person below (assuming the photo stays up) is not trying to emulate a Vietnam vet. This is the type of attention-getting body defacing typical of those that want to look like they come from the rough side of the tracks.

If you want to say otherwise, go for it.

http://www.product-reviews.net/wp-content/userimages/2007/08/kat-von-d.jpg

Now, do I agree with someone that wants to go get a full sleeve that means nothing to them other than they like the art work. No...but it is their choice.

We all know it's their choice. No one is suggesting otherwise. People are free to make themselves look like low-class in-breds all they want. So quit trying to make it sound like we're trying to ban them.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 07:35 PM
The person below (assuming the photo stays up) is not trying to emulate a Vietnam vet. This is the type of attention-getting body defacing typical of those that want to look like they come from the rough side of the tracks.

If you want to say otherwise, go for it.

http://www.product-reviews.net/wp-content/userimages/2007/08/kat-von-d.jpg

We all know it's their choice. No one is suggesting otherwise. People are free to make themselves look like low-class in-breds all they want. So quit trying to make it sound like we're trying to ban them.

What you should stop doing is trying to lump everyone with a tattoo into the "White Trash" sector of our society.

FTR, though I do not approve of all her tattoo work...I would still nail it!

homerSimpsonsBrain
2/21/2011, 07:36 PM
Tonight on Versus!!

Tattooed White trash takes on effete narrow-minded snobs!! Are you ready to rrrruuuuuummmmmble?!?!

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 07:37 PM
Tonight on Versus!!

Tattooed White trash takes on effete narrow-minded snobs!! Are you ready to rrrruuuuuummmmmble?!?!

lol :hot:

delhalew
2/21/2011, 07:59 PM
Tonight on Versus!!

That's not going to be much of a tv show. About the right length for a sweet youtube clip.

yankee
2/21/2011, 08:05 PM

See, that's what I don't get.

I'll show my (future) kids love by loving them. I don't need a tattoo to tell them that I love them or to tell the world that I love them. Kind of like I don't get the people with Bible verses tattooed on them. God doesn't care that you have a tattoo of John 3:16 if you're not living a Godly life. Show your love for God in other, more humble ways.

That's JMO.

delhalew
2/21/2011, 08:28 PM

I'll show my (future) kids love by loving them. I don't need a tattoo to tell them that I love them or to tell the world that I love them. Kind of like I don't get the people with Bible verses tattooed on them. God doesn't care that you have a tattoo of John 3:16 if you're not living a Godly life. Show your love for God in other, more humble ways.

That's JMO.

It's ok. You don't have to get it. I don't doubt that you can resist name calling and general jackassery.

MR2-Sooner86
2/21/2011, 08:29 PM
So let me try and get this straight.

These types of girls are bad...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/Hc2oe5qBdq9zz1g0sbJyofSRo1_500.jpg

These types of girls are good...
http://thedawnchorus.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/flo_mormon042708b_21221c.jpg

I never knew we had a bunch of flaming homosexuals in here with no zest in their life.

As for piercings, once you have a chick with a tongue ring you don't go back :D

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 08:30 PM

I'll show my (future) kids love by loving them. I don't need a tattoo to tell them that I love them or to tell the world that I love them.

You must emblazon your interests into your skin, whether it be Dale Earnhardt's car number or the name of your kids, so that later you can look at your tats and... remember Dale Earnhardt's car number or your kids' names.

I guess that's how it works. I don't have my car up on blocks (or have fond memories of pitchforks), so I can't tell you.

Whet
2/21/2011, 08:40 PM
Man, I wish I didn't get Suzanne Melinda Brahmstettler, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania tattooed on my male body part! I did have one girl refuse to have anything to do with my Suzanne brand. I was shopping at Dong's, in Tulsa, for a new Sig earlier in the day and decided to hit a nearby dive. That is where I picked up a girl, who claimed to be related to a Dong. So, one thing led to another and when we went back to my place, she saw my tattoo and freaked out! So, don't get drunk and get tattoos, especially the name of a girlfriend, on any part of your body! Bad news! I am sure Suzanne Melinda Brahmstettler, of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania laughs every time she thinks about that tattoo I got years ago!

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 08:46 PM
Man, I wish I didn't get Suzanne Melinda Brahmstettler, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania tattooed on my male body part! I did have one girl refuse to have anything to do with my Suzanne brand. I was shopping at Dong's, in Tulsa, for a new Sig earlier in the day and decided to hit a nearby dive. That is where I picked up a girl, who claimed to be related to a Dong. So, one thing led to another and when we went back to my place, she saw my tattoo and freaked out! So, don't get drunk and get tattoos, especially the name of a girlfriend, on any part of your body! Bad news! I am sure Suzanne Melinda Brahmstettler, of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania laughs every time she thinks about that tattoo I got years ago!

Aaaaaah, pure class. I love it! Thanks for posting, and I really mean that.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 08:47 PM
So let me try and get this straight.

These types of girls are bad...
http://25.media.tumblr.com/Hc2oe5qBdq9zz1g0sbJyofSRo1_500.jpg

Have her take the tattoos off and I would consider her. Otherwise, she just looks diseased.

delhalew
2/21/2011, 08:47 PM
Here ya go bro :D
http://www.janicefergusonsews.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/IMGP8688.JPG

Lol. I appreciate the help, but I don't do words. The moon and stars is because my daughters name translates to "the night". My son is named after an angel, and his middle name means "mighty warrior". So I need a symbol along those lines.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 08:49 PM

That's JMO.

That is how you show them. There is no question that I do not show love toward my kids either....but I also love them enough to desicrate (sp?) my body for them!

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 08:51 PM
You must emblazon your interests into your skin, whether it be Dale Earnhardt's car number or the name of your kids, so that later you can look at your tats and... remember Dale Earnhardt's car number or your kids' names.

I guess that's how it works. I don't have my car up on blocks (or have fond memories of pitchforks), so I can't tell you.

Must suck to be so narrow minded.

Glad you holdfast to your belief....but to judge another for theirs...well, I guess that will be between you and the maker when it comes time.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 08:52 PM
Have her take the tattoos off and I would consider her. Otherwise, she just looks diseased.

Lets get real here....if she had a dick, you would consider her with or without the tats!

soonerinkaty
2/21/2011, 08:53 PM

Dude, I usually don't argue with you because I think you're funny, but you would consider her? You mean it takes thought?

yankee
2/21/2011, 08:54 PM
That is how you show them. There is no question that I do not show love toward my kids either....but I also love them enough to desicrate (sp?) my body for them!

So if you view it as desecrating your body, then why do it in the first place? My parents love me very much, and they have no tattoos and certainly none representing me or my siblings. And I'm perfectly fine with that. In fact, I would be highly embarrassed if they got a tattoo to commemorate me.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 08:54 PM

Why not just go full-bore and carve their initials into your skin with an x-acto knife? Same thing.

Must suck to be so narrow minded.

Glad you holdfast to your belief....but to judge another for theirs...well, I guess that will be between you and the maker when it comes time.

So let me get this straight: You call me narrow-minded, then in the next paragraph tell me that I shouldn't judge others.

Holy ****, you have issues.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 08:56 PM
Dude, I usually don't argue with you because I think you're funny, but you would consider her? You mean it takes thought?

Without the tattoos it wouldn't take much thought. As she looks now... I have no love for painful urination.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 08:56 PM
So if you view it as desecrating your body, then why do it in the first place? My parents love me very much, and they have no tattoos and certainly none representing me or my siblings. And I'm perfectly fine with that. In fact, I would be highly embarrassed if they got a tattoo to commemorate me.

I used that word because that is pretty much how those that are strongly against tattoos veiw it.

I do not see it that way, in reality....I see it as a memorial to two kids that I dearly love. I choose not to have any more children, so they are it.

No big deal IMHO.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 08:57 PM
Lets get real here....if she had a dick, you would consider her with or without the tats!

Ooh, Mr. "Do Not Judge" has spoken.:rolleyes:

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 08:57 PM
Why not just go full-bore and carve their initials into your skin with an x-acto knife? Same thing.

So let me get this straight: You call me narrow-minded, then in the next paragraph tell me that I shouldn't judge others.

Holy ****, you have issues.

Actually stating facts are not showing judgments.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 08:58 PM
I see it as a memorial to two kids that I dearly love.

WTF, did you kill them?!?!

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 08:58 PM
Ooh, Mr. "Do Not Judge" has spoken.:rolleyes:

Now you can stop flame baiting.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 08:59 PM
Actually stating facts are not showing judgments.

Okay, you're a low-class inbred.

Love these new rules.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 08:59 PM
WTF, did you kill them?!?!

Cynical much?

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 09:00 PM
Okay, you're a low-class inbred.

Love these new rules.

Appreciate it.

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 09:01 PM
Appreciate it.

So we agreed all along.

That didn't take too long.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 09:02 PM
Leetard, still wondering when you are going to add any value to this site...LOL

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 09:04 PM
Leetard, still wondering when you are going to add any value to this site...LOL

Sounds like you finally bottomed out. Say good night, OU_Sooners75.

delhalew
2/21/2011, 09:05 PM

For me it's not for them. It will be similar to the pictures I carry, only more special because it will always be with me.

You still won't understand. Either it is your thing,or it's not.

OU_Sooners75
2/21/2011, 09:06 PM
Sounds like you finally bottomed out. Say good night, OU_Sooners75.

Not really bottomed out...just tired of talking to the board dumb****!

soonerinkaty
2/21/2011, 09:07 PM
CANT WE ALL JUST BE FRANS

delhalew
2/21/2011, 09:13 PM
CANT WE ALL JUST BE FRANS

You and I can be. I wouldn't **** on Lerpy if he was on fire.

soonerinkaty
2/21/2011, 09:15 PM

Dude what do you think of the current season of Supernatural?

Leroy Lizard
2/21/2011, 09:19 PM

If you did I would probably end up with a disease.

delhalew
2/21/2011, 09:24 PM
Dude what do you think of the current season of Supernatural?

I really enjoyed soulless Sam. So far, so good.

soonerinkaty
2/21/2011, 09:25 PM
I thought it started slow, but its alright. I can tell Kripke isn't near as involved.

Mongo
2/21/2011, 09:28 PM
The fad that needs to go ASAP is the proliferation of v neck t shirts. those are repulsive

soonerinkaty
2/21/2011, 09:29 PM
Hey, I look good in those.

Mongo
2/21/2011, 09:29 PM
:D

pphilfran
2/22/2011, 07:21 AM
, My hair is past my shoulder blades, My beard is down to my tits, I have 2 tats.
go **** yerself

I tried to once....but I damn near broke my dick....

pphilfran
2/22/2011, 07:24 AM
LOL

Hey! I was born in Ponca City....

Turd_Ferguson
2/22/2011, 08:11 AM
When I was younger, I got a tat of a minnow on my belly cause I was really into fishing. After all these years and all these natty's...that sumbitch look like a 3.5 lb bass.:D

2121Sooner
2/22/2011, 12:09 PM
For me it's not for them. It will be similar to the pictures I carry, only more special because it will always be with me.

You still won't understand. Either it is your thing,or it's not.

You carry your picture as a tattoo? Interesting

http://img.kyon.pl/static/img/remiq.net_16104.jpg

delhalew
2/22/2011, 01:15 PM

SIMILAR...dummy.

TUSooner
2/22/2011, 01:35 PM
I don't imagine anybody needs your validation. Although, I would say you judge at your own risk.

Be assured that I always look past the tattos (except in olevet's case). :D Lookit, I know lots of people with a tats, it's really not an issue on a personal, practical level, just like other things I don't like in the abstract are not issues on a personal level.
The question was whether tats make anybody look better, and I say no, no, no and add gratuitously why I don't "get" tattos. And I gave some darn good reasons, if I may say so.

But here's one more anti-ink rationale, just for fun: When you get ink, at least if you get serious life-story, zeitgeist ink, you are making a statement that you essentially are compelled to agree with for the rest of your life. Or else you must admiit that the ink and the feeling that inspired it were mistakes, or that you have outgrown them, which inky people seem loath to do. (In fact, NObody likes to admit mistakes about ANYthing!) Thus, the ink controls the mind, as if it were a dead hand from the past.

The dead horse is flogged.

2121Sooner
2/22/2011, 02:06 PM
SIMILAR...dummy.

Hey, I might be a dummy but at least I dont have a skanky wife with some crappy tattoo.

OutlandTrophy
2/22/2011, 02:11 PM
I have a tattoo that is so large it has its own tattoo.

>pimpin<

2121Sooner
2/22/2011, 02:13 PM
Did you get those tats in prison?

If you have prison tats that is even cooler!!!

OutlandTrophy
2/22/2011, 02:15 PM
I have a tat of a prison. the one in McAlester

2121Sooner
2/22/2011, 02:18 PM
Does it say "Home of Cowboys and Italians"?

OutlandTrophy
2/22/2011, 02:24 PM
that phrase is tattooed on my lower back

delhalew
2/22/2011, 02:31 PM
Be assured that I always look past the tattos (except in olevet's case). :D Lookit, I know lots of people with a tats, it's really not an issue on a personal, practical level, just like other things I don't like in the abstract are not issues on a personal level.
The question was whether tats make anybody look better, and I say no, no, no and add gratuitously why I don't "get" tattos. And I gave some darn good reasons, if I may say so.

But here's one more anti-ink rationale, just for fun: When you get ink, at least if you get serious life-story, zeitgeist ink, you are making a statement that you essentially are compelled to agree with for the rest of your life. Or else you must admiit that the ink and the feeling that inspired it were mistakes, or that you have outgrown them, which inky people seem loath to do. (In fact, NObody likes to admit mistakes about ANYthing!) Thus, the ink controls the mind, as if it were a dead hand from the past.

The dead horse is flogged.

That is REALLY reaching. I don't know anyone who will pretend to like a piece that they have outgrown.

If you get ink when you are too young, or you have many, you are likely to make a mistake. Either that doesn't bother you, or you cover it with something better. Most people while showing you their work, will point out a mistake that the either hate, or think fondly of.

Hell man, one of mine is expressly for the purpose of paying homage to a series of mistakes that led me to the great life I have today. Not all mistakes have to be regrets.

OULenexaman
2/22/2011, 03:07 PM
I have never seen any tats on any NFL cheerleaders.....wonder why that is?

yermom
2/22/2011, 03:10 PM
because they have rules against it, most likely. it's not like they are the epitome of class or anything.

2121Sooner
2/22/2011, 04:28 PM
So the NFL cheerleaders arent the height of class and have no tats.....

I like where you are going with this

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2011, 04:38 PM
my wife has a tattoo...tattoo or not, I do her as much as possible

Mongo
2/22/2011, 04:39 PM
Me too!!!!

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2011, 04:43 PM
I posted that just for you...your welcome

tator
2/22/2011, 05:01 PM
my wife has a tattoo...tattoo or not, I do her as much as possible
She should have that tat touched up, by the way. Now that I'm older, I don't look quite the same.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2011, 05:04 PM
in the videos, you look like you haven't aged a bit

saucysoonergal
2/22/2011, 05:06 PM
I always wonder when I see those dudes with all the muscles and the tats, why go mess up all of that with ink. (looking at dean)

stoops the eternal pimp
2/22/2011, 05:07 PM
you are the reason I leave my body unmarked

tator
2/22/2011, 05:17 PM
in the videos, you look like you haven't aged a bit
I've mostly matured in areas that are normally covered up.

3rdgensooner
2/22/2011, 05:19 PM
I guess it's a good thing that there are men out there who will overlook the disfigurement and give these poor skanks a shot. (pun intended)

Adrian
2/22/2011, 05:25 PM
I guess it's a good thing that there are men out there who will overlook the disfigurement and give these poor skanks a shot. (pun intended)

To get laid, most men will overlook that the woman in question is a murderer...

Leroy Lizard
2/22/2011, 05:34 PM

OMG, someone should fire that artist.

Leroy Lizard
2/22/2011, 05:37 PM
because they have rules against it, most likely. it's not like they are the epitome of class or anything.

But the NFL tries to promote the image that NFL cheerleaders are, well, class. This is why they get fired when they misbehave. And this is why they are not allowed to have tattoos... because they would look like skanks. (They still do, at least to me. But the NFL doesn't want them to reach crack-whore status.)

Leroy Lizard
2/22/2011, 05:38 PM

Trailer trash needs to be loved, too. I see your point.

sooner59
2/22/2011, 06:34 PM
Put me in the camp of probably doesn't make anyone more attractive, but doesn't necessarily mean it detracts from beauty either. There are some that I may wanna nail because their tatoos (if they aren't completely covered in them) make them seem a little crazy, especially in the sack, which is nice for short term, not marriage. But having a tat doesn't make you trashy. It depends case-by-case. I knew a guy that was an academic administrator, who was very classy and business-like. I later found out he had 8 tattoos, most dedicated to his wife and children. It was a mind****.

You would really be surprised at who you know that has tats. I think having a ton that are just showing off is pretty dumb, but having one or just a few well-hidden that mean something to you is no trashier than wearing a certain type of underwear. Its your choice, doesn't affect anyone else, and you have the right to do it if you want. And no, they aren't forever, if you want to pony up the cash, you can have it removed. Won't be like it never happened, but at least you don't have a "I Love Jenny" tattoo.

I have one tattoo. I got it when I went on a big group trip to Colorado when I was 18 after graduation. We all got tattoos. Mine is on my upper arm near the shoulder. It is well hidden, and most people I know are shocked when they hear that I have a tat, because they would never have known. I got tribal feathers because I am Chickasaw. Something that I wouldn't be ashamed of later in life. It is just black, but has some very nice shading. I really like it still after 8 years. If anything, every time I see it, it reminds me of that trip and all of the fun I had with some good friends before heading off to college and steering my life in a new direction. Its just a personal preference. Some people get it, some don't. If someone doesn't want to associate with me because I have a small tat on my arm, then I probably wouldn't care to associate with them either. So its a win-win.

Leroy Lizard
2/22/2011, 08:27 PM
There are some that I may wanna nail because their tatoos (if they aren't completely covered in them) make them seem a little crazy, especially in the sack, which is nice for short term, not marriage. But having a tat doesn't make you trashy.

Actually, I kinda' think that does judging by your comment. :confused:

OU_Sooners75
2/22/2011, 08:28 PM

As noted earlier in this thread...that is because you are fairly narrowminded and judgmental of others.

But to each their own I suppose.

Leroy Lizard
2/22/2011, 08:34 PM
As noted earlier in this thread...that is because you are fairly narrowminded and judgmental of others.

Wow, calling someone "narrow-minded" and, in the same sentence, "judgmental."

Amazingly, he can't see the hypocrisy.

OU_Sooners75
2/22/2011, 08:42 PM
Wow, calling someone "narrow-minded" and, in the same sentence, "judgmental."

Amazingly, he can't see the hypocrisy.

Well, I never said I wasn't judging you...however, when you provide enough to back it up, then one can usually come to a conclusion that one is, without being called a judgmental person.

Am I judging you? Yeah...only in the sense that you have a narrowminded overview of this subject...but I am not doing what you are. that is calling those of us that have one or more tattoos white trash.

But by all means, continue on with your drivel, please...at least it is entertaining.

sooner59
2/22/2011, 09:20 PM

I noticed that you only quoted a possibly exception that I mentioned. Then you cut off the quote right before I explained why some aren't trashy. You should be a politician or work on a cable news network. You are pretty good at taking out only the part that you can use easily to drive home your point without actually using context. Bravo.

sooner59
2/22/2011, 09:26 PM
Sorry to do this to you Leroy, but it has to be done. Your lovely Nina Hagen is a trashy skank. Your words, not mine.

http://www.abendblatt.de/multimedia/archive/00118/Tattoos1_5_HA_Hambu_118472b.jpg

Ok...I'll agree with you. ;)

2121Sooner
2/22/2011, 09:46 PM
Most tricks with tats are skanks.

True story

sooner59
2/22/2011, 09:54 PM
Cool story bro.

Leroy Lizard
2/22/2011, 10:38 PM
Well, I never said I wasn't judging you...however, when you provide enough to back it up, then one can usually come to a conclusion that one is, without being called a judgmental person.

Am I judging you? Yeah...only in the sense that you have a narrowminded overview of this subject...but I am not doing what you are. that is calling those of us that have one or more tattoos white trash.

Spin it however you wish; you were being judgmental and accusing someone else of being judgmental. Now all you are trying to do is rationalize it away with one of the most convoluted arguments I have seen here in SO (which is saying something). Pfffft!

Leroy Lizard
2/22/2011, 10:39 PM
Sorry to do this to you Leroy, but it has to be done. Your lovely Nina Hagen is a trashy skank. Your words, not mine.

Oh gee, how will I ever recover? :rolleyes:

(Besides, I think that is just one of those rub-on tattoos, like the ones you get in bubble gum.)

sooner59
2/22/2011, 10:54 PM
Oh gee, how will I ever recover? :rolleyes:

(Besides, I think that is just one of those rub-on tattoos, like the ones you get in bubble gum.)

She sure likes to wear that particular rub-on tattoo. :D

http://estb.msn.com/i/F2/4D83AE64109CA9B7C5367F3B43FFF8.jpg

soonerinkaty
2/22/2011, 10:55 PM
Geez, that is one ugly female.

MR2-Sooner86
2/22/2011, 10:57 PM
Geez, that is one ugly female.

Female? :confused:

soonerinkaty
2/22/2011, 10:58 PM
Shemale? I don't know who it is and I didn't read all 11 pages of the thread.

sooner59
2/22/2011, 11:00 PM
Hey you guys be nice. That is Leroy's dream woman. He can't stand trashy skanks with tattoos, but he is bananas for classy women like Nina.

AlboSooner
2/22/2011, 11:01 PM
heh

MR2-Sooner86
2/22/2011, 11:03 PM
he is bananas for classy women like Nina

How in the f*ck is that a woman!?! Seriously!? How in the f*ck is that thing a woman!?!? I mean look at it!

http://estb.msn.com/i/F2/4D83AE64109CA9B7C5367F3B43FFF8.jpg
LOOK AT IT!

soonerinkaty
2/22/2011, 11:04 PM
It's got the jaw of a Spartan.

AlboSooner
2/22/2011, 11:06 PM
and the hands of a Roman soldier

soonerinkaty
2/22/2011, 11:09 PM
What is that red dot for, aim?

Mongo
2/22/2011, 11:14 PM
What is that red dot for, aim?

A distraction from that horse face

soonerinkaty
2/22/2011, 11:15 PM
I'd be terrified to get a bj from it.

soonerinkaty
2/22/2011, 11:16 PM
Kill it with fire!

soonerinkaty
2/22/2011, 11:56 PM
http://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/nina-hagen-1.jpg

sooner59
2/23/2011, 12:02 AM
Pure class. Hot. Beauty.

Frightening, clown-like, possible penis.

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 12:03 AM
I'd say 50/50 percent chance its a dude.

Leroy Lizard
2/23/2011, 12:06 AM
And pretty close to 60 years old. :D

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 12:07 AM
And pretty close to 60 years old. :D

You like 'em with experience ;)

sooner59
2/23/2011, 12:11 AM
He likes them his age but still dressing and applying makeup like they are in their 20s.

delhalew
2/23/2011, 12:15 AM
Uhg. You guys gotta stop posting pics of that thing. Show me the cooter demon again.

sooner59
2/23/2011, 12:16 AM
Just take a deep breath and google "Blue Waffle". You're welcome.

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 12:16 AM
I can't stop, her milkshake is bringing me to the yard.

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 12:17 AM

NONONONONONOOOOOOO

DISREGARD!! YOU WILL THANK ME.

Well, no go ahead, I wanna see your reactions...

delhalew
2/23/2011, 12:19 AM

Ha! I won't be falling for that...

again.:(

delhalew
2/23/2011, 12:19 AM

Damn right...

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 12:20 AM
Its better than yours.

Mongo
2/23/2011, 12:21 AM
NONONONONONOOOOOOO

DISREGARD!! YOU WILL THANK ME.

Well, no go ahead, I wanna see your reactions...

My god I hate you

Leroy Lizard
2/23/2011, 12:21 AM
You like 'em with experience ;)

Actually, I kinda' don't.

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 12:22 AM
Hey, I warned you.

Leroy Lizard
2/23/2011, 12:22 AM

That's some pretty heavy language there... I think.

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 12:29 AM
That's some pretty heavy language there... I think.

I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.

Leroy Lizard
2/23/2011, 12:31 AM
I could teach you, but I'd have to charge.

Damn, I can't think of anything smart-assed to say in response. :(

sooner59
2/23/2011, 12:32 AM
soonerinkaty wins the game!!!

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 12:32 AM
Damn, I can't think of anything smart-assed to say in response. :(

This goes down in the annals of SF.com history :)

The day a mere 20 year old left Leroy speechless..

Leroy Lizard
2/23/2011, 12:33 AM
This goes down in the annals of SF.com history :)

The day a mere 20 year old left Leroy speechless..

I want a rematch. We can start a thread on your ****ty rap music. I'll win that one hands-down.

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 12:35 AM
You know me better than think I listen to any sort of ****ty music, rap or not.