PDA

View Full Version : In all honesty . . .

Pages : 1 [2]

Leroy Lizard
2/23/2011, 12:38 AM
You know me better than think I listen to any sort of ****ty music, rap or not.

Dunno about that. You were dissin' my Nina woman pretty bad there, leading me to think that you are a closet Macarena fan.

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 12:40 AM
Just dissing her looks, strictly looks. I never heard any of her music, so I can't say if she sucks or not.

Tell you what, tomorrow night I will start a thread with three of my favorite rap songs, and you tell me what you dislike about it. Game. Set. Match.

sooner59
2/23/2011, 12:41 AM
Hell, I thought she sang Macarena... :confused:

Leroy Lizard
2/23/2011, 12:50 AM
Hell, I thought she sang Macarena... :confused:

Now why did you go and say that? You know I'm sensitive about that sort of thing.

Leroy Lizard
2/23/2011, 12:53 AM
I'll say this, she has some of the strangest lipstick I have ever seen. Not quite so fond of her pacifier earrings.

http://www.enjoy-your-style.com/images/nina-hagen-photo.jpg

soonerinkaty
2/23/2011, 12:54 AM
What the **** is up with her earrings.

sooner59
2/23/2011, 01:25 AM
To each their own I say. Some like Nina with her strange makeup/lipstick/hair/wordrobe/etc, some like girls with tattoos and normal makeup/lipstick/hair/wordrobe/etc. Some people are different from us and in the grand scheme of things....really aren't any weirder. There is a lot of diversity in the world. The things is....those that do stupid stuff without thinking about it will regret it later in life. In today's world, anything is permanent if you are photographed. Maybe you don't have a tattoo, but you show up at some event looking awful. That goes on the internet and will represent you forever. Some people have tattoos and nobody knows about it until you see them naked. In today's world, you just have to ask yourself what you will reveal publicly, because that will probably be public forever, regardless if it is permanently etched on your body.