PDA

View Full Version : Who's your favorite player on the men's team

badger
2/18/2011, 02:35 PM
After several polls discussing doom and gloom, this is purely a popularity contest. Don't say you just cheer for the Sooners, because we all know that there's some guy on every team that you get incredibly excited to see get playing time or dunk or whatever.

You can only vote for one. 100 percent anonymous, unless you feel like telling us why you like him. :)

Voting is one week. Tell everyone who you love most!

Boomer.....
2/18/2011, 02:58 PM
Cade because of his constant hustle. He always plays at 100% and is setting a great example for these youngsters.

badger
2/18/2011, 03:21 PM
I voted for Tyler Neal, because he's fun to watch. I think NP said he averaged the most points per minute also

yankee
2/18/2011, 03:43 PM
I chose not to vote. They all frustrate me to differing degrees at different times, but I just enjoy each and every one of them playing because they play hard. OK, maybe not Nick Thompson but still...;)

BTW Badger, Hardrick isn't on the team anymore as far as I know...I don't think you can edit the poll though so idk how much good it does.

badger
2/18/2011, 04:01 PM
sorry, went off the current SS.com roster and can't edit polls I don't think. go ahead and vote man. surely you have a favorite. votes are anonymous :)

Mad Dog Madsen
2/18/2011, 04:05 PM
Cam Clark! He's gonna have a break-out season next year and help us win 20+ games!!! :eek:

Yes, I'm serious... :D

ouleaf
2/18/2011, 05:00 PM
Love Cam Clark's upside when he gets some more experience under him. Wouldn't hurt if he could put on a few pounds either.

NormanPride
2/18/2011, 06:19 PM
Barry Honore' has the best name, so he gets my vote. :D

btk108
2/18/2011, 11:50 PM
Cade....I've known him since he was in 1st grade. Great kid, wonderful personality and awesome family. You won't find many better than him.

Coached him in Pee Wee football, he's a skilled athlete and the only sport I've seen him mediocre at is golf, but my son says it's scary how far he can hit a ball.

MsProudSooner2
2/19/2011, 12:13 AM
Cade Davis. He sets a great example for the younger players. If they follow his example through their entire career, they'll be Sooners to be proud of.

On top of that, Cade is from Short Grass country. :)

Harry Beanbag
2/19/2011, 12:17 PM
I have no idea. The program sucks so bad right now they're never on TV out here so I haven't seen a game all year.

LoveDemSooners
2/19/2011, 01:30 PM
I picked Steven Pledger :)