PDA

View Full Version : Any Insurance Guys Out There?

OUthunder
2/18/2011, 11:08 AM
Our Home Insurance company decided to get out of writing Home Owners policies, so I need a new company. Would like to do auto with it to drop the rates. Any help would be appreciated.

saucysoonergal
2/18/2011, 11:10 AM
Check your spek, you won't regret. ;)

olevetonahill
2/18/2011, 11:14 AM

Negged him Huh ? :D

saucysoonergal
2/18/2011, 11:15 AM
Probably should've. He is more than likely tasting some really good scotch, smoking a cigar in his robe. I am at work. Just isn't fair! ;)

olevetonahill
2/18/2011, 11:37 AM
Probably should've. He is more than likely tasting some really good scotch, smoking a cigar in his robe. I am at work. Just isn't fair! ;)

Heh, Ima drankin Coffee right now, Aint got a robe If that tells ya anything :hot:

Gonna get My Natty on tonight tho:D

Oldnslo
2/18/2011, 11:52 AM
AAA

if you're not already a member, they now include the AAA service with the insurance. If you're already a member, you get a discount.

and, if you're ever sued because of a car accident, I'll be your lawyer. :)

saucysoonergal
2/18/2011, 11:52 AM
There are no AAA attorneys in OKC? ;)

Boomer.....
2/18/2011, 11:55 AM

Don't fall for that again.

Boomer.....
2/18/2011, 11:56 AM
I switched from Farmers to State Farm a year ago and saved $1000/yr on car insurance alone. They had good rates on home insurance also.

Oldnslo
2/18/2011, 11:58 AM
There are no AAA attorneys in OKC? ;)

I'm very charming.

I think they do have OKC counsel, but I also think that's for conflicts.

OUthunder
2/18/2011, 12:31 PM
AAA

if you're not already a member, they now include the AAA service with the insurance. If you're already a member, you get a discount.

and, if you're ever sued because of a car accident, I'll be your lawyer. :)

Thanks! Yes, I received a quote from them and it was $900 more than I paid last year. However, it doesn't help when you've had three claims filed in the last three years becuz of hail storms.

AlbqSooner
2/18/2011, 12:32 PM
If you are a military vet call USAA. I have my homeowners and auto with them and they are very competitive price wise as well as no problem on claims. When I practiced law, they were one of the easiest to deal with.

Okla-homey
2/18/2011, 12:37 PM
If you are a military vet call USAA. I have my homeowners and auto with them and they are very competitive price wise as well as no problem on claims. When I practiced law, they were one of the easiest to deal with.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This. me? USAA member since 1982. Home, cars, etc.