PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Crooks

olevetonahill
2/17/2011, 07:43 PM
Dude calls the PoPos on himself :D

http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/content/2010/crimesite/article.aspx?subjectid=450&articleid=20110217_450_0_ATulsa728232&rss_lnk=11

jumperstop
2/17/2011, 08:44 PM
Dude calls the PoPos on himself :D

http://www.tulsaworld.com/webextra/content/2010/crimesite/article.aspx?subjectid=450&articleid=20110217_450_0_ATulsa728232&rss_lnk=11

Ok that's dumb. Maybe he thought he was all but caught, so might as well try and cut his losses while he could. If he comes foward and denies any wrong doing, it'll throw them off his trail....

I heard this story the other day about a guy that called 911 to ask if it was legal to grow weed in his back yard. They traced the call to his house to find he had a grow system there. If you want to break the law, keep yo ****ing mouth shut is the lesson here.

mgsooner
2/17/2011, 08:50 PM
This is either incredibly idiotic or the stuff of genius.

AlbqSooner
2/18/2011, 07:08 AM
In the Sirloin Stockade murders, the OSBI sketch artist produced 3 images that were considered 'persons of interest' in the investigation.

Roger Dale Stafford, who was eventually executed for the killings had recently separated from his wife, Verna Mae Stafford. He had returned to OKC and was in a motel drinking and watching the evening news. The newscast reported on the sketches and displayed the drawings. Roger made an anonymous call to the police and gave them the name Verna Mae Stafford. She was promptly arrested. She even more promptly cut a deal and spilled her guts, resulting in the arrest of Roger. The third drawing was of Roger's brother who had been killed shortly after the killings in a motorcycle accident on the Indian Nations Turnpike.

MORAL: If you have the right to remain silent, exercise it!

TheHumanAlphabet
2/18/2011, 12:03 PM
I heard this story the other day about a guy that called 911 to ask if it was legal to grow weed in his back yard. They traced the call to his house to find he had a grow system there. If you want to break the law, keep yo ****ing mouth shut is the lesson here.

Or have your grow house blow up likein Florida a couple of days ago...

"Yeah, he blowed up real good...he he he"

bluedogok
2/18/2011, 10:08 PM
MORAL: If you have the right to remain silent, exercise it!
Kinda like the Ron White bit/book: "I Had the Right to Remain Silent....But I Didn't have the Ability"

soonercruiser
2/19/2011, 09:55 PM
I am turning myself in.
I do not look like my posts on this forum!
:P