PDA

View Full Version : what did everyone do today, 2-17-2011

ouwino
2/17/2011, 06:19 PM
it was 80 degrees here in northern ok. i fired up the weber. grilled some chicken breasts, tomatoes, onions, and french bread. made some grilled chicken sandwiches and washed it down with beer and jack shots. we ate outside. and there were NO FLYS. wow, what a great day.

what did everyone else do to enjoy this weather???

Mongo
2/17/2011, 06:20 PM
went to the park twice today with my boys.

C&CDean
2/17/2011, 06:26 PM
I took a walk at lunchtime in DC, and called momma and wished her a happy birthday.

NormanPride
2/17/2011, 06:30 PM
Whaaaaa? Lisa's birthday is today? So is baj's! How did I not know this?

badger
2/17/2011, 06:30 PM
I took a walk at lunchtime in DC, and called momma and wished her a happy birthday.

Yes everyone, secret's out: I'm Dean's mom. I know you saw some blond chick at tailgates, but that's actually just a girl NP hired to pose as his wife.

:mad: WHY HAVEN'T MORE OF YOU CALLED DEAR OL' GRANNY DEAN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY??? :mad:

C&CDean
2/17/2011, 06:49 PM
For realz? Yup, February 17 was the day momma was hatched. 46 years ago, and she doesn't look a day over ...... 45.

In reality, I am blessed with the most beautiful woman God put on the face of this planet. As many have stated, I far outkicked my coverage when I hooked up with that girl. BTW, she's flying up to DC tomorrow and we're gonna go hang in Baltimore Saturday, Annapolis on Sunday, and back in DC Monday. I'm very much looking forward to it.

C&CDean
2/17/2011, 06:50 PM
Oh yeah, Happy Birthday A!!!!!

btk108
2/17/2011, 07:27 PM
For realz? Yup, February 17 was the day momma was hatched. 46 years ago, and she doesn't look a day over ...... 45.

In reality, I am blessed with the most beautiful woman God put on the face of this planet. As many have stated, I far outkicked my coverage when I hooked up with that girl. BTW, she's flying up to DC tomorrow and we're gonna go hang in Baltimore Saturday, Annapolis on Sunday, and back in DC Monday. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Bow chicka bow wow.....if the mail truck's a rockin, don't come a knockin'

jumperstop
2/17/2011, 08:30 PM
Worked...that's about it on the production chart for today. I did clean the house yesterday and grilled dinner, I'm liking this weather.

Whet
2/17/2011, 09:39 PM
worked, drove to Paw Paw, worked some more.

pphilfran
2/18/2011, 06:54 AM
I am building a small water feature in my backyard...spent a couple of hours shoveling dirt...

TheHumanAlphabet
2/18/2011, 12:14 PM
It was 91 today in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I went to work, left early 3:30 and went to my room and slept. Have been home 2 days this month. I crashed with jet lag...Its now 1:14 am and I am up and can't sleep.

I hate traveling, I have eaten dinner twice this week in favor of sleep...

Jammin'
2/18/2011, 12:18 PM
Yesterday was me momma's bday as well. I'd like it noted I am in no way related to Dean.

Position Limit
2/18/2011, 12:29 PM
sat at the deck at full moon cafe in tulsa and got ripped. whilst observing hot young talent

C&CDean
2/18/2011, 12:32 PM
Yesterday was me momma's bday as well. I'd like it noted I am in no way related to Dean.

Don't be so sure. I've got a lot of mutt in me too.

OULenexaman
2/18/2011, 04:59 PM
I learned how to kill trees...

mgsooner
2/18/2011, 05:01 PM
sat at the deck at full moon cafe in tulsa and got ripped. whilst observing hot young talent

The new Blue Rose should be a prime spot for these types of activities. I've heard the food sucks though...

Jammin'
2/18/2011, 05:02 PM
Don't be so sure. I've got a lot of mutt in me too.

Damn it Dean, I was having a pretty good Friday too.

C&CDean
2/18/2011, 05:08 PM
Damn it Dean, I was having a pretty good Friday too.

Son? Brother from another mother?

texaspokieokie
2/18/2011, 05:09 PM
well, i have 2 friends up there (broken arrow & tulsa) who were born 2-17-37.

my wife's birthday is the 19th.

tomorrow we're going to a party in a hangar @ riverside airport. my friend is (for unknown reason) is referring to these festivities as a "funeral".

anyway, we'll be there tomorrow (saturdy) afternoon.

C&CDean
2/18/2011, 05:42 PM
Momma showed up in DC. I go "so honey, where would you like to eat? We've got Morton's, Ruth's Chris, McCormick and Schmicks, Legal Sea Food, a half-dozen good Italian joints all within a mile of the apartment." You know what she said? She goes "what about that Irish joint you told me about with the shrimp tacos?" I go "it's less that 200 yards from the door of the apartment." She goes "well I'm really prepped for some shrimp tacos and a margarita." I go "no better place for both than the Irish pub."

Pass up on a $100 steak for a couple of $3 tacos. Pass on a $250 bottle of wine for a $6 margarita. God I love this woman.

NormanPride
2/18/2011, 05:52 PM
Yup! I asked baj if she wanted to go somewhere I just discovered, and she said "Nah, I'd rather bring something home and spend the night playing games with you."

:D

Jammin'
2/18/2011, 05:57 PM
Son? Brother from another mother?

Twins most likely.

Enjoy the weekend all.

C&CDean
2/18/2011, 05:59 PM
Twins most likely.

Enjoy the weekend all.

Twins? Only my left nut is black. My right one is African-American with a German swirl. Not possible.

You be careful son. Enjoy your long weekend. I'm heading out.

olevetonahill
2/18/2011, 06:03 PM
Momma showed up in DC. I go "so honey, where would you like to eat? We've got Morton's, Ruth's Chris, McCormick and Schmicks, Legal Sea Food, a half-dozen good Italian joints all within a mile of the apartment." You know what she said? She goes "what about that Irish joint you told me about with the shrimp tacos?" I go "it's less that 200 yards from the door of the apartment." She goes "well I'm really prepped for some shrimp tacos and a margarita." I go "no better place for both than the Irish pub."

Pass up on a $100 steak for a couple of $3 tacos. Pass on a $250 bottle of wine for a $6 margarita. God I love this woman.

I figured you would have Momma cookin ya sumpun ;)

btk108
2/18/2011, 11:54 PM
heh...Dean...she's not telling ya about the new Caddy sittin in the drive way

Leroy Lizard
2/19/2011, 01:30 AM
My task tonight was to have my spek fluctuate between red and green six times in one hour.

I succeeded.

SoCaliSooner
2/19/2011, 01:34 AM
Went in today for some pre-op blood work. Took the family to dinner