PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Len Lesser

MR2-Sooner86
2/17/2011, 03:01 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgqnaakEUx1qa41ozo1_r1_500.png

“Look at this, I told them medium rare, it’s medium…. I bet that cook is an anti-Semite. They don’t just overcook a hamburger, Jerry.”

“Are you ashamed of your uncle? Do I embarrass you?… Haven’t I always been a good uncle?… Who told you when you went to school that you print well?… When he was younger, he had a beautiful penmanship. I used to encourage him to print… I remember your ‘V.’ It was like a perfect triangle. Whoa, there’s my bus!”

“Jerry, you wanna hear something? Your cousin, Jeffrey, is switching parks. They’re transferring him to Riverside — so he’ll completely revamp that operation, you understand? He’ll do in Riverside what he did in Central Park. It’s more money. So, that’s your cousin.”

“You know where I just came from? Danny Barma… He used to be in the pajama business. I used to be able to get pajamas for free. I used to come over and get pajamas all the time!… The funny thing is: I can’t wear ‘em. I get too hot. I sleep in my underwear and a t-shirt. If it gets too hot, I just get the t-shirt off! Anyway, Danny says to me: ‘You need any pajamas?’”

Jerry: “Leo, I saw you in Brentano’s yesterday.”

Leo: “Why didn’t ya say hello?”

Jerry: ”Because you were too busy stealing a book.”

Leo: “You still say hello.”

Jerry: “Leo, I saw you steal.”

Leo: “Oh, they don’t care. We all do it.”

Jerry: “Who, criminals?”

Leo: “Senior citizens. No big deal.”

Jerry: “You could get arrested.”

Leo: “Arrested? Come on! I’m an old man. I’m confused! I thought I paid for it. What’s my name? Will you take me home?”

picasso
2/19/2011, 11:03 PM
Mr. Chained Blue Lightning himself!