PDA

View Full Version : Off-duty OKC police officer paralyzed during bar brawl

mgsooner
2/16/2011, 05:52 PM
http://newsok.com/off-duty-officer-beaten-in-bar-paralyzed-from-the-neck-down-mother-says/article/3541354#ixzz1EACc7JiC

OhU1
2/16/2011, 05:56 PM
That sucks.

I think an officer in Arkansas was killed in a bar fight last year.

AlboSooner
2/16/2011, 06:04 PM
Prayers for him and his family.

2121Sooner
2/16/2011, 06:22 PM
Shoulda used his gun and fired two warning shots.

Right into the temple of each of these scumbags.

OUMallen
2/16/2011, 06:26 PM
Shoulda used his gun and fired two warning shots.

Right into the temple of each of these scumbags.

But those wouldn't be warn-

http://captionsearch.com/pix/2rub7eoeem.jpg

Spring
2/16/2011, 09:50 PM
damn.. Chad is one of my fraternity brothers.. fawk.. I need to call his family.

oumartin
2/16/2011, 09:52 PM
I thought officers weren't suppose to frequent bars. I know up here if you are a cop you best not being going into a bar in this town.

that being sad, I feel sorry for him and his family. Shame others couldn't have helped him. Those thugs needs beaten within an inch of their life then forced to work and support this officer and his family until they die of old age.

SicEmBaylor
2/16/2011, 09:54 PM
I thought officers weren't suppose to frequent bars. I know up here if you are a cop you best not being going into a bar in this town.

My old roommate was/is a cop, and we'd go to George's all the time for a Big-O. He'd often see some of his cop friends there as well.

picasso
2/17/2011, 12:22 AM

that being sad, I feel sorry for him and his family. Shame others couldn't have helped him. Those thugs needs beaten within an inch of their life then forced to work and support this officer and his family until they die of old age.

Huh? My cousin and his fellow cop buddies used to be barflies here in Tulsa back in the day.

oumartin
2/17/2011, 12:49 AM
Huh? My cousin and his fellow cop buddies used to be barflies here in Tulsa back in the day.

Just sayin' my BIL is a cop and he has said more than once that police, fire fighters and the such are held in high regard and are not allowed to go into a bar here unless they are there on business. Didn't say they couldn't go to one out of town however.

oudavid1
2/17/2011, 12:58 AM
Today, a friend of mine was talking about beating a guy up (over a girl he is no longer seeing). You see just has easily someone can get seriously hurt over something so meaningless. He actually got on to me a little because i used to box but yet never like fighting. He has kind of a big mouth and always brushes me off when i tell him its not a big deal. Maybe if he reads this he will take the high road, as we all should.