PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember the weird guy

OutlandTrophy
2/16/2011, 09:48 AM
that would stop by the Mont and do card tricks and magic tricks for people sitting at the bar years and years ago?

Howzit
2/16/2011, 09:56 AM
His levitating weener trick was a bit disturbing.

OUDoc
2/16/2011, 09:59 AM
No, that was you.

OutlandTrophy
2/16/2011, 10:05 AM
I think he rode a Honda motorcycle. Goldwing I think.

Partial Qualifier
2/16/2011, 10:17 AM
Doc's got a "hide-the-finger" trick.

C&CDean
2/16/2011, 10:22 AM
A ****ing Honda? It was a Harley. Geez.

Soonerwake
2/16/2011, 10:28 AM

How long are we gonna have to be blinded by that butt-ugly yellow helmet?? :D

OutlandTrophy
2/16/2011, 10:32 AM

so you remember the guy? What was his name? I've been trying to figure it out with no luck.

C&CDean
2/16/2011, 10:32 AM
So what I'm hearing is that you would like me to increase the size of my glorious avatar? I can do it y'know, cause I've got like mad mod skilz and ****.

C&CDean
2/16/2011, 10:36 AM
so you remember the guy? What was his name? I've been trying to figure it out with no luck.

Actually, there were a couple of guys. One was a fairly polished magician who wore a tux or a suit. Portly fellow, name of Jim Smithson I believe. He used to do magic in the restaurant part more than the bar.

The other was a magical hack, but his tricks were usually far more entertaining. This guy usually wore a Harley or OU t-shirt, was exceedingly handsome, quite suave, and debonair to a fault. This guy only did his thing in the bar - with a few exceptions to a table of hott females in the restaurant upon request. His name was Dean.

C&CDean
2/16/2011, 10:37 AM
Or some folks called him "Houdeanie."

soonerinkaty
2/16/2011, 10:40 AM
I feel as if I know this Dean.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/16/2011, 10:42 AM
I remember the dean guy...he used me as an assistant one time...he made my pickle disappear

Soonerwake
2/16/2011, 10:44 AM
Was he the guy with a 21 inch neck??

Howzit
2/16/2011, 10:47 AM
Couldn't be Dean, this guy had hair.

Adrian
2/16/2011, 10:57 AM
The other was a magical hack, but his tricks were usually far more entertaining. This guy usually wore a Harley or OU t-shirt, was exceedingly handsome, quite suave, and debonair to a fault. This guy only did his thing in the bar - with a few exceptions to a table of hott females in the restaurant upon request. His name was Dean.

He was a "different breed of cat"....

SunnySooner
2/16/2011, 11:00 AM
Yeah, I vaguely remember that guy. Most of my Mont memories are vague, I'm a swirlaholic. ;)

C&CDean
2/16/2011, 11:44 AM
Couldn't be Dean, this guy had hair.

Dean wasn't bald his whole life numbnuts.

C&CDean
2/16/2011, 11:46 AM
Good times indeed. Smithson actually got paid for his deal. Dean got supper, and all the Crown he could swill. Dean also got the joy of hearing "how the **** did you do that?" quite often, and also seeing people having fun like children. Probably the best was the bra trick. Easy to perform, and always good for a laugh.

soonerchk
2/16/2011, 12:11 PM
I think Jim Smithson made my avatar. If he's the guy I'm thinking of, he died a few years ago. :(

Most of my Mont memories are vague, I'm a swirlaholic.

If being a swirlaholic is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

C&CDean
2/16/2011, 12:25 PM
I think Jim Smithson made my avatar. If he's the guy I'm thinking of, he died a few years ago. :(

If being a swirlaholic is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

Yes, Smithson was a balloonologist. I didn't know he passed on though. He was always pretty chubby. RIP.

Swirls are probably the only sweet drink I can tolerate. I remember quaffing 3-4 of them one night after already drinking a bunch of beer and whiskey. It was an interesting night.

soonerchk
2/16/2011, 12:29 PM
Yes, Smithson was a balloonologist. I didn't know he passed on though. He was always pretty chubby. RIP.

Swirls are probably the only sweet drink I can tolerate. I remember quaffing 3-4 of them one night after already drinking a bunch of beer and whiskey. It was an interesting night.

Yes, he did and it made me very sad.

How do you know it was interesting? Did people tell you or is there video evidence? There's no way you actually remember.

C&CDean
2/16/2011, 12:38 PM
Yes, he did and it made me very sad.

How do you know it was interesting? Did people tell you or is there video evidence? There's no way you actually remember.

You'd be surprised how much one can drink and still be semi-coherent. Some of my best tricks I learned from doing them drunk, effing them up, then realizing the effed up version was better than the regular version. I am pretty sure that I quit the magic that night after the first swirl. When the 4 of clubs starts looking like the 8 of spades it's time to quit.

Mongo
2/16/2011, 12:46 PM

You know how I know you are gay? You like swirls

C&CDean
2/16/2011, 12:55 PM
I'm wearing a mother****ing pink shirt today too bitch. I'm comfortable with my femininity.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/16/2011, 12:59 PM
You know how I know he is gay? he likes to meatshank dude fartboxes.

C&CDean
2/16/2011, 01:05 PM
Well there is that...

Soonerwake
2/16/2011, 01:49 PM
STEP - gaying up threads is his business...

soonerchk
2/16/2011, 01:50 PM
Pink shirt is fine. Pink boxers are questionable.

OutlandTrophy
2/16/2011, 03:00 PM
When I get back I will tell the story of the time I jack slapped that guy so hard he cried. Not the balloon guy, the Harley guy.

it. is. funnie.

C&CDean
2/16/2011, 03:08 PM
When I get back I will tell the story of the time I jack slapped that guy so hard he cried. Not the balloon guy, the Harley guy.

it. is. funnie.

Yeah, why don't you tell it. Pinnochio.

olevetonahill
2/16/2011, 04:49 PM

it. is. funnie.

Yeah, why don't you tell it. Pinnochio.

Ya missed that "When I get Back " Part dint ya :D

C&CDean
2/16/2011, 06:24 PM
She must be leaving for a very, VERY long time I'm a thinkin'.

olevetonahill
2/16/2011, 06:37 PM
She must be leaving for a very, VERY long time I'm a thinkin'.

:D