PDA

View Full Version : So, it was a boring VD....

gaylordfan1
2/15/2011, 12:46 AM
Wife went to bed early, so I decided to watch the 3 OU games I had DVR'd. oSU, NU, and The fiesta bowl. I decided this is a good time to post my offensive and defensive players of the year for 20011.

Offense: L. Jones.
Defensive: T. Lewis

We will have a lot going this next season on offense. The WR position will be plentiful. Broyles will be the guy, obviously. Stills will be better than we think next season, which is saying a lot. Millers back. McCay and Metoyer will get to battle it out for the new comer stud award. And Franks, dang, I forgot about him. Who knows. I'm just saying someone has to put the ball in their hands. I pick Landry being the surprise stud this season

Defensively I think we will strong. I just like having a confident LB to command this group. He will make the tackles, but it's his presence in the huddle that will make this defense great.

I like OUr chances.

OK2U
2/15/2011, 12:54 AM
Glad your "boring VD" ain't gonorrhea

Mike Stoops
2/15/2011, 12:58 AM
My Cox DVR gets full quickly so I usually erase the games after a month but I had all those games in mine as well.

rainiersooner
2/15/2011, 02:06 AM
Why Landry? Why not Murray or Broyles? I think Landy is a fine QB, I just think he is not as reliable as Broyles, nor as likely to break the game open.

prrriiide
2/15/2011, 07:50 AM
Why Landry? Why not Murray or Broyles? I think Landy is a fine QB, I just think he is not as reliable as Broyles, nor as likely to break the game open.

Hopefully, Murray is offensive POY...for the NFL. He's gradgie-ated.

KantoSooner
2/15/2011, 02:35 PM

I thought exactly the same thing! Then I thought, no, no, 'boring' is not the word any man would use. 'Annoying as hell', 'tedious', 'Crushingly humiliating evidence that, once again, the little cowboy has proven who's boss', 'wave after wave of self loathing and loathing for the young lady who is now quite obviously not nearly as naive as she appeared'.
All of these spring more nimbly to mind when thinking of 'VD'.

and then I thought of Valentine's Day.

Well, happy Valentine's Day anyway.

sooner94
2/15/2011, 03:02 PM

I love how the first comment is a reference to the other VD. I was thinking the exact same thing. Lot of great minds on this board.