PDA

View Full Version : How many snow/cold days did Edmond South have?

MamaMia
2/12/2011, 10:27 AM
anybody know? I'm trying to keep tabs on a habitual class ditching 9th grader with an enabling mother and grandmother.

olevetonahill
2/12/2011, 10:32 AM
Just call the school Mom;)

Soonrboy
2/12/2011, 11:05 AM
I think they were out Wed, Thur. and Fri of this week...and probably 4 days last week.

HBick
2/12/2011, 03:27 PM
My Mom works at Edmond Memorial, last week they had 4 days out, this week they had 3 days out. They have already voted and decided to have classes on President's day (which was supposed to be a day off), and they have 3 snow days built into the calendar. So as of now, they will be running 3 days late, or after Memorial Day I believe. But in all, 7 total snow days.

OUthunder
2/12/2011, 03:57 PM
My Mom works at Edmond Memorial, last week they had 4 days out, this week they had 3 days out. They have already voted and decided to have classes on President's day (which was supposed to be a day off), and they have 3 snow days built into the calendar. So as of now, they will be running 3 days late, or after Memorial Day I believe. But in all, 7 total snow days.

7 days total out of school. I think that they made the right call yesterday, FYI. All it would have been was Valentine Day Parties for the elementary kids.

HBick
2/12/2011, 04:06 PM
7 days total out of school. I think that they made the right call yesterday, FYI. All it would have been was Valentine Day Parties for the elementary kids.

Which they'll still do on Monday

MamaMia
2/12/2011, 06:39 PM

Well, she wouldn't have missed that. :rolleyes:
So, she probably attended two of the three days they didn't have snow days I suppose. That would be about right for this one.