PDA

View Full Version : Left Wing Media - Obama Hypocrisy

soonercruiser
2/11/2011, 02:36 PM
THE HYPOCRISY ON THE LEFT IS JUST ASTOUNDING!
Didn't Obama and the Lame Stream media spend a lot of time attacking GW for nation building?
Didn't they call the Repug administration and conservatives a lot of names for bullying other nations around the globe by forcing upon them "Our Morals & Standards of Personal Freedom"?

And, all the while lately they have been giving credit to Obama for "affecting" a change in power in Egypt (behind the scenes). (Even though Mubarik told Obama and the West to take a hike last night) Suprised, they were!

And while Obama praises the rights and heroism of all the demonstrators in Cairo - he and the Left attack the Tea Party here at home for exercising the same freedoms!
:rolleyes:

Position Limit
2/11/2011, 02:43 PM
were you living under a rock during the last administration?

The Profit
2/11/2011, 02:45 PM

He's been living under a pile of something for a helluva lot longer than that.

saucysoonergal
2/11/2011, 02:51 PM
Its amazing that somebody sucking on the state teat is such a whiner.

XingTheRubicon
2/11/2011, 02:54 PM
Its amazing that somebody sucking on the state teat is such a whiner.

liberals?

saucysoonergal
2/11/2011, 02:57 PM
liberals?

Cruiser.

3rdgensooner
2/11/2011, 02:57 PM
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1521/49851914.jpg

MR2-Sooner86
2/11/2011, 02:59 PM
MR2.

The hell did I do? :confused:

saucysoonergal
2/11/2011, 03:00 PM
MR2 is a disgusting pig and Cruiser? ;)

MR2-Sooner86
2/11/2011, 03:01 PM
MR2 is a disgusting pig ;)

She wants me :D

2121Sooner
2/11/2011, 03:12 PM
Typical response from the left.

Right says something that is pretty spot on, and instead of giving ANY response to the comment, they respond..............WHAT ABOUT BUSH!!!!

Carry on

saucysoonergal
2/11/2011, 03:14 PM

Right says something that is pretty spot on, and instead of giving ANY response to the comment, they respond..............WHAT ABOUT BUSH!!!!

Carry on

Do you suck on the state teat too?

3rdgensooner
2/11/2011, 03:14 PM

Classic 2121 response. You have got him down!

oh, never mind.

2121Sooner
2/11/2011, 03:18 PM
Do you suck on the state teat too?

That is so far from the truth it is laughable.......

And it's true though 3G, that is the response for everything from the left. I cant wait for the 2028 elections when the left will STILL be pushing that mantra.

mgsooner
2/11/2011, 03:19 PM
you said "teat"

Ike
2/11/2011, 03:28 PM
Didn't Obama and the Lame Stream media spend a lot of time attacking GW for nation building?
Didn't they call the Repug administration and conservatives a lot of names for bullying other nations around the globe by forcing upon them "Our Morals & Standards of Personal Freedom"?

And, all the while lately they have been giving credit to Obama for "affecting" a change in power in Egypt (behind the scenes). (Even though Mubarik told Obama and the West to take a hike last night) Suprised, they were!

And while Obama praises the rights and heroism of all the demonstrators in Cairo - he and the Left attack the Tea Party here at home for exercising the same freedoms!

So lemme get this straight: The left is being hypocritical because they didn't like Bush's nation building, but are giving credit to Obama for his nation building?

Are you now equating our role in the overthrow of the government and the subsequent installation of a new government in Iraq and Afghanistan with our role in the fall of the Egyptian government? Seriously? Have we really had a role in the fall of the Egyptian government? As far as I can tell, the only role we've played has been through Al Gore's invention, the internet. :D

At this point, I'm not sure what the left is giving Obama credit with. The responses I've seen from the left have been anything from "you're kidding me, he actually said that?", to "yeah, thats probably the best he could have done". Overall, more of a 'meh' reaction to him than anything else.

There's really not much to compare here between Obama and Bush. It's like comparing apples to sea monkeys.

JohnnyMack
2/11/2011, 03:29 PM

How is what happened in Egypt anything at all like what happened in Iraq?

JohnnyMack
2/11/2011, 03:29 PM
God damn it, Ike!

AlboSooner
2/11/2011, 03:31 PM
Nobody deserves credit for the overthrow of Mubarak, but the Egyptian people. If Mubarak requested right now a ranch somewhere in Crawford, people on both sides of the political spectrum would get it ready in about 24 hours.

Position Limit
2/11/2011, 03:36 PM
How is what happened in Egypt anything at all like what happened in Iraq?

because any positive developments in the world must be spun into something sinister by either obama or this liberal media we keep hearing about.

The Profit
Nobody deserves credit for the overthrow of Mubarak, but the Egyptian people. If Mubarak requested right now a ranch somewhere in Crawford, people on both sides of the political spectrum would get it ready in about 24 hours.

How about Facebook?

2121Sooner

No love for the Kenyans?

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/kenya_obama2.jpg

soonerscuba
2/11/2011, 03:40 PM
No love for the Kenyans?

http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/kenya_obama2.jpgIf you are going to shoehorn a non-sequitur, at least make it funny. Have we learned nothing from Family Guy?

2121Sooner
2/11/2011, 03:43 PM
If you are going to shoehorn a non-sequitur, at least make it funny. Have we learned nothing from Family Guy?

I thought we needed evidence for it to be non-sequitur?

soonercruiser
2/11/2011, 05:30 PM

No. But, I was watching the popular media attacking the GW administration for the same stuff that they are now applauding Obama for!
Hypocrisy!
Duh.

The Profit
2/11/2011, 05:35 PM
No. But, I was watching the popular media attacking the GW administration for the same stuff that they are now applauding Obama for!
Hypocrisy!
Duh.

Don't you have 26 more minutes on the clock before I send you azz home for the weekend?

soonerscuba
2/11/2011, 05:41 PM
Hypocrisy!
Duh.
:rolleyes:Move over RLIMC, there is new sheriff in town. At first I was annoyed by you because we are already pretty full up on Glenn Beck kookiness, but I now realize you are a delight and should be appreciated for the full depth of your babble.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/11/2011, 07:34 PM
Nobody deserves credit for the overthrow of Mubarak, but the Egyptian people. The American media tore into Bush for getting rid of the dictator S Hussein. They now praise Egypt for getting rid of a dictator who arguably was nowhere near as despotic as S Hussein, and are portraying Beary O as instrumental in the ousting.

2/11/2011, 07:38 PM
1)positive developments in the world... 2)this liberal media we keep hearing about.
1)WTF. We both know the Muslim religion is going to take over Egypt.
2)What's it like down there, eating and breathing sand?

JohnnyMack
2/11/2011, 07:52 PM
The American media tore into Bush for getting rid of the dictator S Hussein. They now praise Egypt for getting rid of a dictator who arguably was nowhere near as despotic as S Hussein, and are portraying Beary O as instrumental in the ousting.

No they aren't. I listened to NPR on the drive home and they were super critical of the Obama White House being slow to react and for Panetta sounding totally clueless as a CIA director. Nice try at a paranoid rant though.

Turd_Ferguson
2/11/2011, 07:56 PM
No they aren't. I listened to NPR on the drive home and they were super critical of the Obama White House being slow to react and for Panetta being a totally clueless CIA director. Nice try at a paranoid rant though.fixed.

Breadburner
2/11/2011, 08:02 PM
Bush is hard to come by these days......

2/11/2011, 08:22 PM
No they aren't. I listened to NPR on the drive home and they were super critical of the Obama White House being slow to react and for Panetta sounding totally clueless as a CIA director. Nice try at a paranoid rant though.Jees man, pull yer head out.

okie52
2/11/2011, 08:28 PM

I am afraid deforestation has occurred.

MR2-Sooner86
2/11/2011, 09:15 PM

Depends how you look at it. Most girls just trim.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/11/2011, 10:30 PM
Well cruiser, Mr. Oxycontin Blues Limbaugh is seeing things your way. He says,

""Now all of a sudden we are demanding -- Obama, his regime and the media are demanding -- that Hosni Mubarak do what we say. Haven't these people complained? Didn't they complain during the 2008 presidential campaign, "We are too arrogant... as a country. We are too arrogant a people. We practice cowboy diplomacy. It's none of our business. We're not gonna impose our views on other governments," but the first time things don't go Obama's way, he becomes angry, petulant, apoplectic. "Without naming Mubarak directly, Obama issued a written statement on Thursday night in which he criticized the leader for a lack of clarity and direction." Boy, you --you talk about the pot calling the kettle half black? "

KC//CRIMSON
2/11/2011, 10:54 PM
Jees man, pull yer head out.

http://thesisquest.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/alanis-morissette-ironic.jpg

JohnnyMack
2/12/2011, 09:20 AM
Jees man, pull yer head out.

Thing is you don't actually have a clue what is said on NPR beyond what you're told by Rush/Hannity/Beck. You don't have the curiosity to seek out varying opinions, you'd rather take what your masters tell you as canon.

bigfatjerk
2/12/2011, 11:49 AM
I think it's funny how all the news which is mostly liberal, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN and in some ways Fox News are basically all painting that Obama was an independent all along and that they were even wrong on him being on the left the last 2 years. It's like they forgot what he has been trying to pass and using government to try and fix everything and that he'll never do that again.

Radar's Left Hand
2/12/2011, 12:20 PM

Carry on

Don't forget the personal attack against the person that brings up the valid point?

yermom
2/12/2011, 12:35 PM
i think Ike uses too many words and confuses people.

i guess i missed the part where Obama bombed the **** out of Egypt and spent billions of dollars through Biden's company to rebuild it

MR2-Sooner86
2/12/2011, 01:13 PM
i think Ike uses too many words and confuses people.

i guess i missed the part where Obama bombed the **** out of Egypt and spent billions of dollars through Biden's company to rebuild it

It was on the five o'clock news last night.

soonercruiser
2/12/2011, 01:48 PM
Don't you have 26 more minutes on the clock before I send you azz home for the weekend?

Just goes to show how smart you ARE NOT!
I only work under your tit 2 days a week now.
I have to come up for some clean air the older it get.

soonercruiser
2/12/2011, 01:53 PM
The American media tore into Bush for getting rid of the dictator S Hussein. They now praise Egypt for getting rid of a dictator who arguably was nowhere near as despotic as S Hussein, and are portraying Beary O as instrumental in the ousting.

Yes, the LEFT, and the LWers on this site just are not willing to SEE, much less ADMIT the hypocrisy in the media.

soonercruiser
2/12/2011, 01:55 PM
No they aren't. I listened to NPR on the drive home and they were super critical of the Obama White House being slow to react and for Panetta sounding totally clueless as a CIA director. Nice try at a paranoid rant though.

Johnny,
Thanks for posting that about NPR.
I don't get to listen to them much except on my work days.
I hope they continue to open up their reporting, as long as they continue to feel threatened with withdrawal of tax dollars by the Repugs.

KC//CRIMSON
2/12/2011, 02:00 PM
Did YOU hear THAT johnny?
Do I NEED to REPEAT it AGAIN?
Are YOU sure?
All CAPS. Exclamation points!!!
*rolleyes*

KC//CRIMSON
2/12/2011, 02:03 PM
You SILLY libby!!!!!!!
*rolleyes*

The Profit
2/12/2011, 03:36 PM
Did YOU hear THAT johnny?
Do I NEED to REPEAT it AGAIN?
Are YOU sure?
All CAPS. Exclamation points!!!
*rolleyes*

I liked that....thanks

SanJoaquinSooner
2/12/2011, 08:53 PM

It'll jump out at you when you least expect it...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bush-Man-of-Fishermans-Wharf-San-Francisco/137517572695

Flagstaffsooner
2/12/2011, 10:33 PM
http://renovomedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/miss-me-yet.jpg

bigfatjerk
2/13/2011, 12:33 AM
http://renovomedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/miss-me-yet.jpg

I can't miss someone that said this.

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system."

2/13/2011, 01:11 AM
I can't miss someone that said this.

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system."I think he means "miss me compared to what we now have"...don't you?

KC//CRIMSON
2/13/2011, 01:22 AM
http://listentoleon.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/bush-thanks-for-blaming-black-guy.jpg