PDA

View Full Version : I got the best Weenie in the world

olevetonahill
2/11/2011, 11:30 AM
All thru this ice and snow and real cold ****, She would go O/S thru the Doggy door and do her Bidness. Then come running to me wanting her treat.

So last night I guess just to Make sure I was payin Tention er sompun she just ups and squats in the middle of the floor and pees.

This morning she goes O/S again like shes posed to and comes runin fer her treat

Think Ima Kill the bitch

The Profit
2/11/2011, 11:37 AM
Phil is pretty proud of his weenie, too.

NormanPride
2/11/2011, 12:19 PM
vet, I know the weenie is code for your bladder issues, so just hit up the wally world for a box of depends and things should be smooth sailing. ;)

And we have husky mixes, so they love the snow. Still, when it was -6 with two feet of snow out there, they just looked at us like "WTF, man? I can't pee there, the snow is up to my ****!"

DIB
2/11/2011, 12:28 PM
I had to stomp down the snow so Loco would have a place to go. He was not too pleased with the weather.

OUMallen
2/11/2011, 12:38 PM
Rocco wouldn't get out in the deeper snow, so I have a driveway full of poop now.

jumperstop
2/11/2011, 01:46 PM
vet, I know the weenie is code for your bladder issues, so just hit up the wally world for a box of depends and things should be smooth sailing. ;)

And we have husky mixes, so they love the snow. Still, when it was -6 with two feet of snow out there, they just looked at us like "WTF, man? I can't pee there, the snow is up to my ****!"

Yeah my Saint Bernard didn't mind going outside. In fact he would just go outside and lay in the 3 foot snow drifts. I feel bad that he'll only get snow at most once or twice a year...He's made for the alpine, not hot Oklahoma.

olevetonahill
2/11/2011, 02:25 PM
Rocco wouldn't get out in the deeper snow, so I have a driveway full of poop now.

Heh, when its cold Biznatcho goes O/S and poops and pee's right on the deck. then gets her butt back in the shack.