PDA

View Full Version : Botox

Blue
2/11/2011, 12:17 AM
Am I the only guy that thinks women who get this **** look like ***? What are they thinking? I like DSLs as much as the next guy, but they look ridiculous.

yermom
2/11/2011, 12:56 AM
i'm not sure i can spot botox, i think it's just some paralysis

botulism toxin really sounds like a great idea though...

as for lip injections, i'm not sure i've ever seen a good one, just old ladies fighting time and looking like freaks

whatever Diane Lane is doing, go with that.

Blue
2/11/2011, 01:20 AM
It's apparently the thing to do here. The girl I'm hanging out with just got it. She looked so much better before. Now she's talkin boobs and lipo. And she looks good. I just don't get it. Look at Nicole Kidman, she looks like a plastic f doll. I was just wondering if other guys liked this look.

yermom
2/11/2011, 01:36 AM
well, i think botox wears off and they have to redo it every so often

yermom
2/11/2011, 01:36 AM
and yeah, Nicole Kidman does not look good

Blue
2/11/2011, 01:42 AM
Lindsey Lohans another one. They're trying to look like Jar Jar Binks or something.

AlbqSooner
2/11/2011, 06:44 AM
[QUOTE=Blue;3144210 Look at Nicole Kidman, she looks like a plastic f doll. [/QUOTE]

Things is she isn't inflable so you can't hide her in the dresser drawer when company stops by.

Okla-homey
2/11/2011, 06:48 AM

You are correct. I know an RN who works for a dermatologist in mid-town Tulsa who has amassed a fortune, literally, injecting 40-50-60 something women with stuff every 45 days or so at $400.00 a pop.

yermom
2/11/2011, 06:53 AM
yeah, i thought i had heard like 6 weeks

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 08:42 AM
Am I the only guy that thinks women who get this **** look like ***? What are they thinking? I like DSLs as much as the next guy, but they look ridiculous.

um....botox doesn't make DSL's, you're thinking of fillers. Botox just causes paralysis of the little muscles where you inject it and makes crows' feet and forehead wrinkles go away because the muscles don't squinch up there anymore.

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 08:43 AM

yes, every 3-4 months. Luckily, my best friend is a physician and she gets the stuff at cost and does the injections for me :D

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 08:45 AM
You are correct. I know an RN who works for a dermatologist in mid-town Tulsa who has amassed a fortune, literally, injecting 40-50-60 something women with stuff every 45 days or so at $400.00 a pop.

it's $10-15 per unit at most places. how much it costs depends on how many units you need. if you have a lot of forehead wrinkles and crows' feet around your eyes, it may take 60-70 units.

picasso
2/11/2011, 08:53 AM
It's badly out of hand. Chicks in their 30's are starting to get it.
Fake lips, fake teets, fake nose.

And stop starving yourself to death!

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 08:59 AM
It's badly out of hand. Chicks in their 30's are starting to get it.
Fake lips, fake teets, fake nose.

And stop starving yourself to death!

oh, don't worry, I would never starve myself. I dont' need a nose job, I have a really cute little nose, no need for lip enhancement either. I definitely do not need fake tatas, but I do love me some botox.

picasso
2/11/2011, 09:03 AM
oh, don't worry, I would never starve myself. I dont' need a nose job, I have a really cute little nose, no need for lip enhancement either. I definitely do not need fake tatas, but I do love me some botox.

OK, I'm not judging you here but from my perspective, wrinkles look better. There's something jacked up about one's face when the muscles don't move in an expressive way. And it's not just women, George Lopez has the stink eye because his muscles don't quite look right around his eyes.
I can understand getting the turkey gobbler cinched up under a chin, but the botox is out of hand.

And a bit disturbing.

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 09:27 AM
OK, I'm not judging you here but from my perspective, wrinkles look better. There's something jacked up about one's face when the muscles don't move in an expressive way. And it's not just women, George Lopez has the stink eye because his muscles don't quite look right around his eyes.
I can understand getting the turkey gobbler cinched up under a chin, but the botox is out of hand.

And a bit disturbing.

really, really, it's not (not on me anyway) if I get it, people can't tell whether or not I have it, it's not grotesque or obvious, but when I don't have it...well...i get lots of crinkles around my eyes and on the bridge of my nose. I don't look 41, so i have to take advantage of that :D I do think some people go overboard with it, but I don't.

this isn't me, but it's very similar to what effect I would get. (except I have more crows feet around my eyes)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/soonerbrat/botoxbeforeandafter1.jpg

mgsooner
2/11/2011, 09:39 AM
um....botox doesn't make DSL's, you're thinking of fillers.

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/real-housewives-beverly-hills-taylor-armstrong-plastic-surgery.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/01/24/amd_jackjoker.jpg

Breadburner
2/11/2011, 09:56 AM
I call it Hoetox.....

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 10:03 AM
hey! i like that.

soonerchk
2/11/2011, 11:49 AM
it's $10-15 per unit at most places. how much it costs depends on how many units you need. if you have a lot of forehead wrinkles and crows' feet around your eyes, it may take 60-70 units.

Is that all? I really need to get this done before I have to do something much more extensive.

Position Limit
2/11/2011, 11:51 AM
lemmings

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 12:05 PM
Is that all? I really need to get this done before I have to do something much more extensive.

yes ma'am. I've had it done 3-4 times and I. LOVE. IT. It's what my BFF and my cousin got me for my 40th bday, but sadly, that's the last time I had it done. I'm due for a booster.

NormanPride
2/11/2011, 12:16 PM
Girls, really... you look great without it! Stop injecting yourself with poison...

soonerchk
2/11/2011, 12:17 PM
Girls, really... you look great without it! Stop injecting yourself with poison...

No wonder Badger is crazy about you.:D

But I haven't even started shooting up yet.

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 12:19 PM

well, I am pretty cute. but another reason I like it is that I don't make microexpressions on my forehead or around my eyes, and therefore i don't give away tells when I play poker. The most tournament streaks I've won were ones where I was all botoxed up.

NormanPride
2/11/2011, 12:20 PM
Spend the money on something fun instead. Smile wrinkles are sexy, I promise. :)

soonerchk
2/11/2011, 12:21 PM
well, I am pretty cute. but another reason I like it is that I don't make microexpressions on my forehead or around my eyes, and therefore i don't give away tells when I play poker.

Ooh, this is an excellent point.

NormanPride
2/11/2011, 12:21 PM
well, I am pretty cute. but another reason I like it is that I don't make microexpressions on my forehead or around my eyes, and therefore i don't give away tells when I play poker.

This makes sense only if you're able to win the money to pay for it, but I admire your ingenuity. :D

mgsooner
2/11/2011, 12:22 PM
These botoxed out women all look like they've spent the last hour washing their faces over and over again with a bar of Zest.

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 12:23 PM
This makes sense only if you're able to win the money to pay for it, but I admire your ingenuity. :D

i do! Last time I went to vegas, I played 5 tournaments and won 4 of them..the only one I didn't win was the very first one and I got 5th place. paid for my whole trip +++

I win a couple times a month at Riverwind...

2121Sooner
2/11/2011, 12:24 PM
Ladies, do what you wanna do to make yourself feel good about yourself and sexy.

Cause the sexier you feel, the more you wanna F.........so go at it.

Hey Chk, how bout you let me take you to get some botox?

jumperstop
2/11/2011, 01:27 PM
really, really, it's not (not on me anyway) if I get it, people can't tell whether or not I have it, it's not grotesque or obvious, but when I don't have it...well...i get lots of crinkles around my eyes and on the bridge of my nose. I don't look 41, so i have to take advantage of that :D I do think some people go overboard with it, but I don't.

this isn't me, but it's very similar to what effect I would get. (except I have more crows feet around my eyes)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/soonerbrat/botoxbeforeandafter1.jpg

The lady is just making a face in the first picture....

2121Sooner
2/11/2011, 01:31 PM

Oh, that is much cheaper than the $400 that Okla-homey was talking about then..........rolls eyes

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 01:33 PM
Oh, that is much cheaper than the $400 that Okla-homey was talking about then..........rolls eyes

where did I say it was less than $400?

2121Sooner
2/11/2011, 01:49 PM
where did I say it was less than $400?

Right here......

it's $10-15 per unit at most places. how much it costs depends on how many units you need. if you have a lot of forehead wrinkles and crows' feet around your eyes, it may take 60-70 units. so it is much cheaper than $400 and 2121sooner is awesome and I will never doubt him

I forgive you.

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 01:50 PM
Right here......

I forgive you.

whatever. you're a moran.

2121Sooner
2/11/2011, 01:52 PM
HAHA!!!

Condescending Sooner
2/11/2011, 02:34 PM
Women never listen to men. They keep getting the fake tata's, botox, ridiculous looking hair cuts, and tons of shoes not to impress the men in their life, but to impress each other. Sad really.

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 02:36 PM
Women never listen to men. They keep getting the fake tata's, botox, ridiculous looking hair cuts, and tons of shoes not to impress the men in their life, but to impress each other. Sad really.

LOL.

Position Limit
2/11/2011, 02:39 PM

very true. and most seem to take thier cue from E! network and people magazine. cliche yes. lemmings check. sense of entitlement always on full display in public. maybe the men in the lives need to hit it correctly.

SunnySooner
2/11/2011, 03:04 PM
I have very few wrinkles, MUCH less than some of the girls I graduated with back in the Day. Some of it's genetic, that oily skin you hate in high school is your best friend when you hit the big 4 OH. However, there are things you can do that don't involve poison or knives...girls in your 20's, LISTEN UP!!

1) DON'T SMOKE!!!!! Srsly, forget what it does to your lungs, it does worse things to your FACE!!!! All the smokers my age look at least 10 years older than me, and they're all starting to sound like Old Kathleen Turner. So don't.

2) Wash your makeup off before bed, and you're never too young for eye cream. Even if your face is still oily, there are tons of great products out there you can slather on before bed, and give your skin all night to recharge.

3) Wear sunscreen on your face EVERYDAY!!!! And even if you get some color on your arms or legs or whatever, still don't let your face tan, just fake it with makeup. Aside from wrinkles, the sun will cause discolorations that really age you. Especially when you have kids and all that stuff, it does weird stuff to your skin tone.

Those are my Big 3, I wish I'd learned the sunscreen thing sooner, but it's never too late. [/soapbox] ;)

2121Sooner
2/11/2011, 03:07 PM

Dont forget the huge stupid sunglasses.....

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Humor/SayNo/Images/SayNo-HugeSunglasses.png

mgsooner
2/11/2011, 03:12 PM
I have very few wrinkles, MUCH less than some of the girls I graduated with back in the Day. Some of it's genetic, that oily skin you hate in high school is your best friend when you hit the big 4 OH. However, there are things you can do that don't involve poison or knives...girls in your 20's, LISTEN UP!!

1) DON'T SMOKE!!!!! Srsly, forget what it does to your lungs, it does worse things to your FACE!!!! All the smokers my age look at least 10 years older than me, and they're all starting to sound like Old Kathleen Turner. So don't.

2) Wash your makeup off before bed, and you're never too young for eye cream. Even if your face is still oily, there are tons of great products out there you can slather on before bed, and give your skin all night to recharge.

3) Wear sunscreen on your face EVERYDAY!!!! And even if you get some color on your arms or legs or whatever, still don't let your face tan, just fake it with makeup. Aside from wrinkles, the sun will cause discolorations that really age you. Especially when you have kids and all that stuff, it does weird stuff to your skin tone.

Those are my Big 3, I wish I'd learned the sunscreen thing sooner, but it's never too late. [/soapbox] ;)

Tanning and smoking will f up your skin worse than anything else. I know a girl that is still in her 20s but smokes and tans incessantly. Her face looks like an old catcher's mit.

2121Sooner
2/11/2011, 03:14 PM
Just so you women know..........giving blow jobs to your men will actually help you lose weight, keep your teeth whiter, and your skin younger and softer.

True story, and you're welcome.

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 03:19 PM
Just so you women know..........giving blow jobs to your men will actually help you lose weight, keep your teeth whiter, and your skin younger and softer.

True story, and you're welcome.

i already knew that.

2121Sooner
2/11/2011, 03:21 PM
But yet you still botox?

That explains a lot.

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 03:28 PM
have you seen how white my teeth are?

2121Sooner
2/11/2011, 03:37 PM
No, but I am interested.

If I come over will you have something baking?

soonerbrat
2/11/2011, 03:40 PM
you wish.

2121Sooner
2/11/2011, 03:44 PM
Of course I do, I have a bit of a sweet tooth and freshly baked treats are delicious.

yermom
2/12/2011, 12:54 AM
are you trying to say you are a cake boy?

MR2-Sooner86
2/12/2011, 01:26 AM
Soonerbrat is a chick? I'll be damned.

Of course for the longest time I thought Badger was a very feminine dude.

soonerbrat
2/12/2011, 08:32 AM
noobs. *sigh*

MR2-Sooner86
2/12/2011, 12:56 PM
Your face is a noob...to botox.

Mongo
2/12/2011, 01:19 PM
No, but I am interested.

If I come over will you have something baking?

I barked up that tree for a while. she is all talk

runs away

soonerbrat
2/13/2011, 01:20 PM
I barked up that tree for a while. she is all talk

not if i like you.