PDA

View Full Version : "Invasion USA"

ouwasp
2/10/2011, 12:55 AM
It's on TV now. Ch 322 Dish. No, it's not a documentary about our southern border.

It's one of those so-bad-it's-good POS Chuck Norris movies from back in the 80's. :D The acting... cannot be described.

Chuck just survived a machine-gun shootout in a mall. Incredibly, he survived unscathed. Haven't seen that many missed shots since "Where Eagles Dare".

heh... one of the bad guys just got nailed in the crotch with 3 bullets from the main Bad Guy.

Something good has come from Snowmageddon '11. I get to see this classic that I've never seen before. ;)

GDC
2/11/2011, 12:14 AM
Silent Rage is my favorite Chuck Norris movie.

kPhD1frCCQs

Blue
2/11/2011, 12:18 AM
Jersey Shores on, Bro.

MR2-Sooner86
2/11/2011, 12:51 AM
Jersey Shores on, Bro.

Don't even get me started on that...

Blue
2/11/2011, 12:54 AM
Heh. Don't knock it till ya try it. I avoided it until a month ago. "I'll never watch that crap. The downfall of society" I said. Now, all the episodes on the internet later, it's awesome. It's GTL and DTF in the "Smush Room." It's def a Situation. :D

MR2-Sooner86
2/11/2011, 01:08 AM
As I tell all my friends and girls who try to get me to watch it, I have better things to do with my time, like take a sh*t or watching paint dry, than watch a bunch of lowlife bottom feeders of society from Jersey act like self centered, drugged up, egotistical, idiotic, drunken jack asses and be put into a spotlight that for some bizarre reason encourages and makes people look up to, idolize, and worship these people.

Blue
2/11/2011, 01:23 AM
Heh. No doubt. It's funny, though. Trainwreck tv at its best. ;)