PDA

View Full Version : Bradford to appear at OU hoops game tonite - Free admission

Jay C. Upchurch
2/9/2011, 04:34 PM
NORMAN -- Due to the winter storm that arrived overnight, admission to today's 8 p.m. Oklahoma-Texas men's basketball game at Lloyd Noble Center will be free. Here are details on the game:

FREE ADMISSION
All fans will be admitted free of charge (doors open at 6:30 p.m. for everyone). However, season ticket holders and other fans who purchased tickets for the game in advance will have first right to occupy their reserved seat locations. For those without tickets, all seats not occupied by the season ticket holder or by fans who purchased tickets in advance will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

PARKING
Parking lots on all sides of Lloyd Noble Center are expected to be open. Bud Wilkinson Society reserved parking will be available in the south lot per usual.

CHEER LIKE A CHAMPION NIGHT
Today’s game still marks "Cheer Like a Champion Night." All fans will receive a free T-shirt to wear to "white out" Lloyd Noble Center.

SAM BRADFORD RECOGNITION
Former OU quarterback Sam Bradford, recently named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, will attend the game and be recognized on the court at halftime. The first 5,000 fans through the doors will receive a commemorative Bradford poster, and randomly selected fans will win autographed Bradford merchandise.

OU SID Report

dynersooner
2/9/2011, 05:03 PM
that Sam Bradford poster will look AWESOME with my jersey, jorts, and crocs! cant wait to get home and hang it on my bedroom wall! Hope the wife doesnt mind...

Leroy Lizard
2/9/2011, 05:33 PM
Why post this here? You guys know I'm in Southern California and can't make it to the game.