PDA

View Full Version : UCONN Trick Shot QB

deweydw
2/9/2011, 12:56 PM
Johnny McEntee doing trick shots. He's the third string QB.

s0WMd0Y6hIw

Must say it was a bit entertaining. Didn't see anything like this in the Fiesta Bowl.

Oh that's right. Didn't have Wort chasing after him.

jdd12
2/9/2011, 01:03 PM
I watched that a little bit ago. Pretty good stuff.

SoonerLB
2/9/2011, 01:39 PM
His talent must not trasition to the field well being a third stringer, . . . just sayin'. ;)

101sooner
2/9/2011, 01:45 PM
For all you folks up in Payne County, notice that UConn has an indoor practice facility.

Seamus
2/9/2011, 01:47 PM
Cat needs to get in on a Dr Pepper halftime challenge.

jdd12
2/9/2011, 01:51 PM
For all you folks up in Payne County, notice that UConn has an indoor practice facility.

zing

soonerboomer93
2/9/2011, 01:55 PM

I was going to comment on that.

Pretty cool thought, wonder how many takes some of those took

Boomer.....
2/9/2011, 02:00 PM
Wonder how many tries it takes him to make each shot.

Wishboned
2/9/2011, 02:24 PM

Yeah, and they've also been to a BCS game.

SoonerInLubbock
2/9/2011, 02:38 PM
Impressive, just makes you wonder why he's not starting for a bigger school? He's not a huge guy, but within the realm of reason for college ball. Maybe it's because he's too busy making trick shot videos instead of studying the play book.

madillsoonerfan5353
2/9/2011, 03:15 PM
Johnny McEntee doing trick shots. He's the third string QB.

s0WMd0Y6hIw

Must say it was a bit entertaining. Didn't see anything like this in the Fiesta Bowl.

Oh that's right. Didn't have Wort chasing after him.

But Wort, he SUCKS. All Wort does is over run plays and takes bad angles and misses way too many tackles. How dare that freshman make mistakes like that! :rolleyes:

Pretty cool vid. Wonder why he's not the starter?

:gary:

DarrellZero
2/9/2011, 04:29 PM

NFK. Their Fiesta Bowl QB sucked.

bixby28
2/9/2011, 07:37 PM
That's ridiculous accuracy.

Watching that video reminded me how ridiculously gifted many D-1A athletes are, regardless of where they may sit on the depth chart. It takes a lot of time throwing the football to develop an arm like that. Awesome video.

sooner518
2/9/2011, 07:40 PM

probably cause the skills needed to make this video have little or nothing to do with actually being a good football player.

I could probably make 90-95% of those throws if you gave me enough tries to do it. It would take me alot longer than it probably took him to do it but if I had a patient enough cameraman, I could do it. That said, its a neat video and I enjoyed it.

Jason
2/9/2011, 07:42 PM
Haha

CowboyMRW
2/9/2011, 07:44 PM
That was an awesome video. Some of the throws were absolutely ridiculous, especially the basketball throws from the seats

goingoneight
2/9/2011, 08:19 PM

now, be nice. it's not fair to compare them to a program that can actually make it to a BCS game.

sooneron
2/9/2011, 10:51 PM
Great vid! Thanks for posting it. That kid would be in ICU if The Hammer hit him square...

Sooner_Tuf
2/9/2011, 11:45 PM

Well that's why their players are tougher than ours. Besides it's not like Oklahoma ever has bad weather. :gary:

OU Engineer
2/10/2011, 12:48 AM
meh.

sooner94
2/10/2011, 11:58 AM
I'm willing to bet that he's not that accurate when he has 280 lb linemen running after him.

And its kind of like golf. A lot of guys can hit it like the pros on the range, but can't take it to the golf course.

Neat video though.

OUMallen
2/10/2011, 12:34 PM
I don't believe any of the shots where the football leaves the frame.

ouleaf
2/10/2011, 01:53 PM
It's neat to watch, like the trick Basketball shot guys or the trick beer pong shot videos out there. You just wonder how many tries it actually took to make a lot of the throws....thought one of the most impressive was hitting both goal posts and the crossbar on 3 consecutive throws. Also the long distance into the trash can throws were cool.