PDA

View Full Version : Only in Thailand…

Chuck Bao
2/9/2011, 12:39 PM
I see news that a fledgling airline, PC Air, is recruiting ladyboys to serve as flight attendants. Probably only in Thailand that cross-dressers can safely sashay down the aisle in heels on a plane.

Do any of you remember the 70s and 80s when airline stewardesses were all hawt chicks and were pretty easy at a hotel bar? Or, the gay men that got in on the action? I’ve done the sexy time with two airline stewards, one from South Africa airlines and the other Qantas.

But, those days are long gone. US based airlines can’t terminate stewardesses who have aged. Thai Airways got into trouble for putting its older stewardesses out to pasture, so to speak.

So, a new airline can recruit some fresh young faces. Except, this one is recruiting ladyboys. Good for them.

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/ghuebsch62/PCAir.gif

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/02/09/6016617-pioneering-airline-hires-ladyboy-flight-attendants

Jammin'
2/9/2011, 12:48 PM
I believe more countries than Thailand have that ****. A college buddy of mine took us to "Lucky Chans" (or somesuch) in NYC when we went up there to visit about 15 years ago. When he ask I said: I'd have nailed about half of the waitresses. It was at that point he told us they were all guys. ****er.

delhalew
2/9/2011, 01:02 PM
The second one has a Thai Jessica Alba thing going on. I'd do him.

OutlandTrophy
2/9/2011, 01:05 PM
gross

MR2-Sooner86
2/9/2011, 01:34 PM
The second one has a Thai Jessica Alba thing going on. I'd do him.

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Beavis-Butthead-p21.jpg

"You want us to do a dude!? No way!"
"I don't know Butthead. Maybe if we close our eyes and pretend he's a chick."
*SMACK*

Jacie
2/9/2011, 01:59 PM
Do any of you remember the 70s and 80s when airline stewardesses were all hawt chicks and were pretty easy at a hotel bar?

But, those days are long gone. US based airlines can’t terminate stewardesses who have aged. Thai Airways got into trouble for putting its older stewardesses out to pasture, so to speak.

The expose about the old airline practices was in the book Coffee, Tea or Me. Many of those hawt airline stewardesses from the 60's had a plan to marry an airline pilot (the pay used to be a lot better) and took advantage of those long layovers away from home to advertise their stuff. A lot of them succeeded in becoming Mrs. Captain So-and-so. Problem was, the airlines' policy was stews had to be single so once a gal bagged her pilot, she was grounded. The former stews knew what went on with those long flights that required an overnight layover and the new hubbies were probably getting offers from other sweet young things if not actually making passes. So the airline pilots wives got together and lobbied to force the airlines to change all those silly rules about being single in order to keep flying and keep track on what the fellas were up to. Over time the rules were relaxed to allow male flight attendants (they managed to do away with term stewardess as well).

As for the ladyboys of Thai Airlines, well, if you don't think to hard about it . . . they are hawt!

2121Sooner
2/9/2011, 02:03 PM
That second one might be lady boy.............but she's no lady

MR2-Sooner86
2/9/2011, 02:05 PM
As for the ladyboys of Thai Airlines, well, if you think long....and hard.... about it . . . they are hawt!

:eek:

Chuck Bao
2/9/2011, 05:01 PM
As for the ladyboys of Thai Airlines, well, if you don't think to hard about it . . . they are hawt!

Isn't that true. They'll make sexy time stand still. They's a lot more than "love you long time".

soonerchk
2/9/2011, 06:10 PM
I hate lady boys. Those bitches don't have hips and will always look better in clothes than lady girls.

ouduckhunter
2/9/2011, 07:38 PM
Euwww...yucky!

delhalew
2/9/2011, 09:31 PM
I hate lady boys. Those bitches don't have hips and will always look better in clothes than lady girls.

But out of the clothes...LADY GIRLS! No contest.

soonerscuba
2/9/2011, 10:53 PM
The expose about the old airline practices was in the book Coffee, Tea or Me. Many of those hawt airline stewardesses from the 60's had a plan to marry an airline pilot (the pay used to be a lot better) and took advantage of those long layovers away from home to advertise their stuff. A lot of them succeeded in becoming Mrs. Captain So-and-so. Problem was, the airlines' policy was stews had to be single so once a gal bagged her pilot, she was grounded. The former stews knew what went on with those long flights that required an overnight layover and the new hubbies were probably getting offers from other sweet young things if not actually making passes. So the airline pilots wives got together and lobbied to force the airlines to change all those silly rules about being single in order to keep flying and keep track on what the fellas were up to. Over time the rules were relaxed to allow male flight attendants (they managed to do away with term stewardess as well).

As for the ladyboys of Thai Airlines, well, if you don't think to hard about it . . . they are hawt!Really, a group of women banded together and ruined something fun? That rarely to never happens.

jkjsooner
2/9/2011, 11:20 PM

What about hips make a lady girl look bad in clothes? Guys like girls with hips, not those sticks you see in A&F ads.

Trying to figure out #2 is making my brain hurt. Please someone tell me that's a female.

KABOOKIE
2/9/2011, 11:38 PM
Wasn't it a male flight attendant that the CDC tracked down and found out he was the main source in initially spreading the AIDS?

soonerchk
2/9/2011, 11:51 PM
What about hips make a lady girl look bad in clothes? Guys like girls with hips, not those sticks you see in A&F ads.

Trying to figure out #2 is making my brain hurt. Please someone tell me that's a female.

Clothes hang better without a bunch of curves getting in the way. There's a reason that models are so skinny.

delhalew
2/10/2011, 12:12 AM

Oh shocker of all shockers when you go to break into that fortune cookie. That's when you find out how strong of a man you really are.

Wayne Jarvis
2/10/2011, 12:38 AM
http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy301/ghuebsch62/PCAir.gif

Filing this away in the back of mind so I can conjure it up when I need to make an inappropriate boner in a public place go away.

SunnySooner
2/10/2011, 01:01 PM
How old are these guys? Old enough to have a full time job, not old enough to shave? Or are there anti-whisker hormones going on here? Do Thai men not have facial hair? I'm confused, shocking, I know.

delhalew
2/10/2011, 01:17 PM
How old are these guys? Old enough to have a full time job, not old enough to shave? Or are there anti-whisker hormones going on here? Do Thai men not have facial hair? I'm confused, shocking, I know.

I wonder if Chuck can tell us if the have a big black market for hormones on Thailand, so the lady boys can grow boobies. Many Asian peoples,like Native Americans, don't grow much facial hair.

Chuck Bao
2/10/2011, 04:02 PM
I wonder if Chuck can tell us if the have a big black market for hormones on Thailand, so the lady boys can grow boobies. Many Asian peoples,like Native Americans, don't grow much facial hair.

I think so, but I don't know any ladyboys and probably it isn't something that they'd want to admit. I assume that some of them start taking hormones at a relatively young age and if that is the case it would be a tragedy in making such an important decision so young in life. Personally, I like the more swarthy Lao who can grow some facial hair.

delhalew
2/10/2011, 05:03 PM
I think so, but I don't know any ladyboys and probably it isn't something that they'd want to admit. I assume that some of them start taking hormones at a relatively young age and if that is the case it would be a tragedy in making such an important decision so young in life. Personally, I like the more swarthy Lao who can grow some facial hair.

Thanks. I read a lot, and I watch a lot of documentaries. Unfortunately, I am also a burnout...so I have a hard time calling up info sometimes. I remember watching a doc about Thailand, and I feel like they mentioned many of the lady boys take hormones. As you said, they are very young. So its hard to imagine a decent doctor giving them the meds.

I knew there ate asians that can grow facial hair. I just didn't know which.