PDA

View Full Version : Rank your top 5 current NFL QB's without a Super Bowl ring.

JLEW1818
2/8/2011, 06:56 PM
1) Philip Rivers
2) Tony Romo
3) Donovan McNabb
4) Matt Ryan
5) Matt Schaub

yes i would take these 5 over qb dog killer

if you dont' think Rivers is number 1, you are crazy

sooner ngintunr
2/8/2011, 06:59 PM
Romo @ 2? He sucks. Bad.

1. Rivers
2. Bradford
2. Ryan
4. Flacco
5. Vick

I'd take these five as well as Josh Freeman any day over Romo.
:pop:

picasso
2/8/2011, 06:59 PM
You lost me at Tony Romo.

JLEW1818
2/8/2011, 07:00 PM
i'm a houston fan and hate Romo

Mike Stoops
2/8/2011, 07:00 PM
Rivers and not even close. He's the only guy on that list with killer instinct. Sadly, he'll probably be another Marino because Norv sucks as a HC and his GM doesn't want another alpha dog HC because of the debacle with Marty.

JLEW1818
2/8/2011, 07:02 PM
and i don't really mean in terms of what they have done with their legacy... just the top 5 best qbs right now.

Eielson
Tim Tebow?

C&CDean
Um, Michael Vick is a dog fighter, not a dog killer. Huge difference. A dog killer is your neighbor. The ones who own dogs but don't control them, the ones who own dogs and don't spay/neuter them. Could even be you my man. Do not disparage Michael Vick for letting some pit bulls hook up. That's pretty much what they do (trust me, I know). Instead, disparage the POS city folk who live right there in your hood who dump their poor dogs in the country. These are the ones who should be castigated, not Michael Vick. MV payed his debt x 100. He spent more time for fighting a couple dogs that Roethlessbooger did for rape. Perspective young jedi, perspective.

JLEW1818
Tim Tebow?

:pop:

picasso
i'm a houston fan and hate Romo

You can hate and they can still be good. Romo has his moments but he's extremely overrated.

JLEW1818
2/8/2011, 07:04 PM
I would want Romo as my qb over any current qb without a ring, excluding Rivers

agoo758
2/8/2011, 07:05 PM
1)Matt Ryan
2)Phillips Rivers
3) Michael Vick
4)Sam Bradford
5)Josh Freeman

Mike Stoops
2/8/2011, 07:06 PM
Um, Michael Vick is a dog fighter, not a dog killer. Huge difference. A dog killer is your neighbor. The ones who own dogs but don't control them, the ones who own dogs and don't spay/neuter them. Could even be you my man. Do not disparage Michael Vick for letting some pit bulls hook up. That's pretty much what they do (trust me, I know). Instead, disparage the POS city folk who live right there in your hood who dump their poor dogs in the country. These are the ones who should be castigated, not Michael Vick. MV payed his debt x 100. He spent more time for fighting a couple dogs that Roethlessbooger did for rape. Perspective young jedi, perspective.

Who is they?

C&CDean
2/8/2011, 07:07 PM
1)Matt Ryan
2)Phillips Rivers
3) Michael Vick
4)Sam Bradford
5)Josh Freeman

Pretty solid. I'd take Sam over Vick just on principles though.

C&CDean
2/8/2011, 07:07 PM
Who is they?

Pit bulls.

And your sister, since you axed.

agoo758
2/8/2011, 07:11 PM
Pretty solid. I'd take Sam over Vick just on principles though.

Fair enough, If Sam continues to improve, he will certainly jump Vick on Merits alone.

C&CDean
2/8/2011, 07:23 PM
Y'all hurry up and wait, we're fixin' to get a meltdown of Helander proportion. Not.

SoonerRoy
2/8/2011, 07:33 PM
I really like agoo's list.

agoo758
2/8/2011, 07:35 PM
I'm beginning to think I've done something wrong here. :eek:

JLEW1818
2/8/2011, 07:39 PM
how is Ryan above Rivers?

agoo758
2/8/2011, 07:41 PM
how is Ryan above Rivers?

Personal Bias. Ryan carries himself in the most professional way possible. Rivers is a whiny Tebow-lite that I would like to slap. But I can deny his skills, which is why he is on my list.

JLEW1818
2/8/2011, 08:03 PM
Rivers can't swim

Soonermagik
2/8/2011, 08:56 PM
1) Phillip Rivers
2) Matt Ryan
3) Michael Vick
4) Carson Palmer
5) Sam Bradford

soonerinabilene
2/8/2011, 09:02 PM
If its guys that are still playing but are past their time, McNabb and Hasselback are head and shoulders above everyone. if its based on what they can do right now, id go:
1. Rivers
2. Ryan
3. Vick
4. Flacco
5. romo

StoopTroup
2/8/2011, 09:05 PM
1) Suh
2) Suh
3) Suh
4) Suh
5) Bradford

salth2o
2/8/2011, 09:09 PM
1. Rivers
2. McNabb
3. Flacco
4. Sanchez
5. Bradford

BudSooner
2/8/2011, 09:29 PM
1.Rivers
2.Flacco
3.Sanchez
4.Bradford
5.Cassell....that team and Sam's are a few trades or picks from being a serious threat for the title.

Honorable mention Jason Campbell, he gave the Raiders a huge upgrade at that position.

Donovan's time has passed, I always hated the Eagles but always respected his skills.

Dwight
2/8/2011, 09:32 PM
1. Rivers
2. Ryan
3. Cutler

GDC
2/8/2011, 09:40 PM
Archie Manning
Bobby Hebert
Aaron Brooks
Billy Kilmer
Bobby Scott

Soonermagik
2/8/2011, 09:58 PM
Archie Manning
Bobby Hebert
Aaron Brooks
Billy Kilmer
Bobby Scott

Current QB's. PS: You left off Marino.

sooner ngintunr
2/8/2011, 10:10 PM

And Moon, Tarkenton, Fouts, Kelly...

I don't think he was serious, I chuckled. The guys he mentioned aren't even top ten. Archie might get an honorable mention.

agoo758
2/9/2011, 12:42 AM

He didn't play for the saints.:pop:

pappy
2/9/2011, 04:02 AM
1. Philip Rivers
2. Michael Vick
3. Matt Ryan
4. Matt Schaub
5. Joe Flacco

I'd put Sam Bradford on the list if he had been in the league longer, but he's only been in the league 1 season so if he doesn't win a ring after next season I'll put him on the list.

Also Michael Vick was arrested for Intrastate Gambling not dog fighting...However it was dog fighting that was being gambled on so you can say he was arrested for dog fighting. So tomato, tomotto.

TUSooner
2/9/2011, 09:40 AM
You lost me at Tony Romo.

And Donovan McNabb. Sheesh. I'd take Sammy or the Detroit hurt guy over McNabb. And as much as I despise Dog-Killer,* he'd probably be in my top 5.

*By which I mean "dog torturer and murderer."

MojoRisen
2/9/2011, 09:44 AM
How could you leave off 2 time Pro Bowler Vince Young

rekamrettuB
2/9/2011, 09:52 AM

Aren't those all Saints QBs?

OULenexaman
2/9/2011, 10:46 AM
How could you leave off 2 time Pro Bowler Vince Young

Pretty simple....

Soonermagik
2/9/2011, 11:06 AM
Aren't those all Saints QBs?

Oh.. I see. I knew Brooks & Manning were, but didn't know about the others. Still though, Marino was one of the best QB's ever to not win a Super Bowl.

Ruf/Nek7
2/9/2011, 11:09 AM
Rivers is a jackass! Cutler is a titty baby...with that being said:
1.Romo
2.Ryan
3.Flacco
4.Bradford
5.Bomar (or Schaub)

Seamus
2/9/2011, 11:43 AM
As long as you bring it up, eff michael vick in his dog-murdering arse.

What my neighbors do or don't do doesn't mean an acquittal or pardon for vick's crimes. He killed dogs. Did he fight them? Yes. But he also killed them in acts peripheral to the actual fighting.

Because Rapelisberger somehow pulled a Gotti doesn't mean shyte, either. Vick should be in prison for life, IMO.

And for the record, I called the Animal Control on my next door for their neglect of dogs.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/9/2011, 03:07 PM
this list is without merit if you don't include
ryan leaf,
chris simms,
jamarcus russell,
tim tebow

honorable mention to matt lienart

;)

Soonerite
2/9/2011, 03:14 PM
1) Suh
2) Suh
3) Suh
4) Suh
5) Bradford

Awww no he didn't just go there!!! :D

TUSooner
2/9/2011, 03:16 PM
Archie Manning
Bobby Hebert
Aaron Brooks
Billy Kilmer
Bobby Scott

That post makes me sad. :(

:D

C&CDean
2/9/2011, 03:35 PM
As long as you bring it up, eff michael vick in his dog-murdering arse.

What my neighbors do or don't do doesn't mean an acquittal or pardon for vick's crimes. He killed dogs. Did he fight them? Yes. But he also killed them in acts peripheral to the actual fighting.

Because Rapelisberger somehow pulled a Gotti doesn't mean shyte, either. Vick should be in prison for life, IMO.

And for the record, I called the Animal Control on my next door for their neglect of dogs.

Really? Prison for life for fighting dogs huh? What should somebody get for torturing a woman and raping them? 2 to 10 with time off for good behavior? Most plea-bargain down to probation and time served. Most of the guys that do that **** spend less time than Vick.

I kill dogs. I've killed lots of them. Dogs your neighbors (or maybe even you) dumped in the country because you were too cowardly to take care of your own situation. Should I be in prison? No, the **********s who dump their dogs should. The POS who let their dogs breed and then don't have a clue what to do with the pups. The people who grow tired of the novelty of their dog and are too nutless to take it to the pound or dispatch it themselves.

I don't fight dogs, but I've seen a lot of dogs fighting. It's pretty much what they do instinctually - especially dogs that have been bred/raised by toothless goobers to grow up mean.

Fighting pit bulls is no more cruel than keeping a dog in your house that isn't spayed or neutered. The difference is when the poor puppies die nobody sees them, and their deaths are much more heinous and drug out than any fighting dog's is. Starving to death, dying from exposure or blood loss from tick bites, being ate alive by coyotes, etc. is no easy way out. The lucky ones run into me or manage to crawl out onto the road and get ran over.

Michael Vick payed his debt in FULL. Period. No time off for anything. He was made an example of. Real murderers like say, I don't know, Ray Lewis are out there partying like pimps with everybody sucking on their jock. How many arrests of NFL/College players do you see for beating the crap outta their girlfriend/wife? How many of them do hard time? That's what I thought.

Spare me the self-righteous inidignation over Michael Vick. I hate the Eagles, but I hope Vick does well. I'm glad he made the comeback player of the year. He deserves it because his slate is clean, his debt is paid. Period.

SoonerStormchaser
2/9/2011, 03:48 PM
MMeSLiqEb1s

pappy
2/10/2011, 07:47 PM
Really? Prison for life for fighting dogs huh? What should somebody get for torturing a woman and raping them? 2 to 10 with time off for good behavior? Most plea-bargain down to probation and time served. Most of the guys that do that **** spend less time than Vick.

I kill dogs. I've killed lots of them. Dogs your neighbors (or maybe even you) dumped in the country because you were too cowardly to take care of your own situation. Should I be in prison? No, the **********s who dump their dogs should. The POS who let their dogs breed and then don't have a clue what to do with the pups. The people who grow tired of the novelty of their dog and are too nutless to take it to the pound or dispatch it themselves.

I don't fight dogs, but I've seen a lot of dogs fighting. It's pretty much what they do instinctually - especially dogs that have been bred/raised by toothless goobers to grow up mean.

Fighting pit bulls is no more cruel than keeping a dog in your house that isn't spayed or neutered. The difference is when the poor puppies die nobody sees them, and their deaths are much more heinous and drug out than any fighting dog's is. Starving to death, dying from exposure or blood loss from tick bites, being ate alive by coyotes, etc. is no easy way out. The lucky ones run into me or manage to crawl out onto the road and get ran over.

Michael Vick payed his debt in FULL. Period. No time off for anything. He was made an example of. Real murderers like say, I don't know, Ray Lewis are out there partying like pimps with everybody sucking on their jock. How many arrests of NFL/College players do you see for beating the crap outta their girlfriend/wife? How many of them do hard time? That's what I thought.

Spare me the self-righteous inidignation over Michael Vick. I hate the Eagles, but I hope Vick does well. I'm glad he made the comeback player of the year. He deserves it because his slate is clean, his debt is paid. Period.

This.