PDA

View Full Version : Dayton Ohio HS gym teacher takes on the football team

Okla-homey
2/8/2011, 02:40 PM
:eek:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/crime/female-gym-teacher-accused-of-sex-acts-with-football-players-1072802.html

mgsooner
2/8/2011, 02:42 PM
fugly

soonervegas
2/8/2011, 02:49 PM
everyone wants to relive their youth....

Wishboned
2/8/2011, 03:49 PM
everyone wants to relive their youth....

And some just want a hot youth injection.

Leroy Lizard
2/8/2011, 04:13 PM
Wierd stuff...

Authorities also said George Coates, a Mason High School assistant principal who resigned last week, had allegedly sent Schuler text messages involving sexual images.

Oh, and...

In her Health Education Philosophy as part of her application to work at Mason, Schuler wrote that she wanted to teach students about major risk factors for teenagers including “sexual behaviors that result in disease, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies.”
In the same statement Schuler said, “Today’s society has its own standards of behavior, values, and norms that do not necessarily reflect healthy living,” and later asked “How can a child who is sexually active as a teenager learn about STDs and how to prevent unwanted pregnancies?”

Penguin
2/8/2011, 04:24 PM
http://home.classicnet.net/dancininanson/pull.jpg

I've already seen this before. It's called Porky's.

StoopTroup
2/8/2011, 04:33 PM
Evidently you can get an STD from a shower wall.

2121Sooner
2/8/2011, 04:54 PM
She started the season a tight end.

She ended the season as a wide receiver.

texaspokieokie
2/8/2011, 05:10 PM
she would not be allowed to have any contact with the "victims".

what victims ?? which one of those kids considers himself to be a VICTIM ??

mgsooner
2/8/2011, 05:21 PM
she would not be allowed to have any contact with the "victims".

what victims ?? which one of those kids considers himself to be a VICTIM ??

i get it, haha, but it's always funny how comments like this are made but what if it were a 33 year old male and a bunch of 16 & 17 year old girls? We would all be clamoring to have him burned alive.

StoopTroup
2/8/2011, 05:35 PM
i get it, haha, but it's always funny how comments like this are made but what if it were a 33 year old male and a bunch of 16 & 17 year old girls? We would all be clamoring to have him burned alive.

I still wouldn't call the girls Victims.

jkjsooner
2/8/2011, 05:38 PM
fugly

You have a different definition of fugly than I do. She's alright, a lot better than anything we had at my school.

I wonder which kid spilled the beans and ruined it for the others. Lesson to the kids, if you bang a cute gym teacher, don't tell anyone or she'll be going to jail and you will never get it again.

I kid. However, in the case of most high school boys, the trauma of the experience of going to court, guilt about what is happening to the teacher, etc. far outweighs whatever emotional damage she may have caused them.

Leroy Lizard
2/8/2011, 05:39 PM

Any minor that an adult takes advantage of is a victim. (Excuse the dangling preposition.) That's why they're minors.

Okla-homey
2/8/2011, 05:48 PM
DEAR TEACHERS,

IF YOU ARE CONTEMPLATING A SECKSHUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A STUDENT, OR STUDENTS, AND EXPECT THE AFOREMENTIONED LIASON TO REMAIN A SECRET BETWEEN ONLY YOU AND SAID STUDENT(S), PLEASE REMEMBER, NO KID, IS CAPABLE OF KEEPING THAT KIND OF SECRET. MOREOVER, IF YOU ARE UNAWARE OR REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE ABOVE, YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO BE A TEACHER.

VERY TRULY YOURS,

HOMEY

StoopTroup
2/8/2011, 05:53 PM
Not in this State. If they consented they are just girls who should be expelled IMO. I know for a fact the Schools teach the kids about PDA's. That should be enough to cover....don't sleep with your Gym Teacher.

I remember a really nice looking Teacher in my HS that had to endure rumors that she had slept with some of the guys in School. Although I wouldn't have minded having that experience for my own....I knew then as I know now that anything of the sort would have been wrong and it was wrong of us all to even mention it as she was a happily married Woman who really enjoyed Teaching. She was one of the best Teachers I ever had in HS. It's just as wrong for kids to think like that as it is for you as a teacher to think they haven't done anything wrong.

StoopTroup
2/8/2011, 05:55 PM
DEAR TEACHERS,

IF YOU ARE CONTEMPLATING A SECKSHUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A STUDENT, OR STUDENTS, AND EXPECT THE AFOREMENTIONED LIASON TO REMAIN A SECRET BETWEEN ONLY YOU AND SAID STUDENT(S), PLEASE REMEMBER, NO KID, IS CAPABLE OF KEEPING THAT KIND OF SECRET. MOREOVER, IF YOU ARE UNAWARE OR REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE ABOVE, YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO BE A TEACHER.

VERY TRULY YOURS,

HOMEY
There is also the Homey Rule.....lol

texaspokieokie
2/8/2011, 06:04 PM
Any minor that an adult takes advantage of is a victim. (Excuse the dangling preposition.) That's why they're minors.

does that include the guys that dig coal ??

Leroy Lizard
2/8/2011, 06:28 PM
does that include the guys that dig coal ??

Do they dangle their prepositions?

batonrougesooner
2/9/2011, 02:47 AM
I'm confused. I thought female gym teachers were lesbians. Or maybe they have a girl's football team there?

MamaMia
2/9/2011, 07:16 AM
I'm confused. I thought female gym teachers were lesbians. Or maybe they have a girl's football team there?

My gym teacher was a total dike. She hated feminine girls. I drove her crazy with my pretend extra long monthly visitor, while doing my nails and curling my hair in the bleachers. :D

dwarthog
2/9/2011, 09:11 AM
fugly

Probably why she was supplying them with booze....

Partial Qualifier
2/9/2011, 10:10 AM
lalala

Veritas
2/9/2011, 10:16 AM
I remember seeing my gym teacher's bush while doing stretches one time.

picasso
2/9/2011, 10:19 AM
I remember seeing my gym teacher's bush while doing stretches one time.

Did he catch you looking?

King Crimson
2/9/2011, 10:36 AM
and then they started singing a song...and it was called "Glee".

Veritas
2/9/2011, 11:48 AM
Did he catch you looking?
She looked like a he. It was not arousing. More like "gross, did you see Mrs. R's snatch?"

The Profit
2/9/2011, 11:56 AM
The title of the thread has been a bit sensationalized. She really didn't take on the whole team; just half of the offense.

stoopified
2/9/2011, 12:39 PM
everyone wants to relive their youth....APPARENTLY SHE JUST WANTED TO RELIEVE HER YOUTH.

Ton Loc
2/9/2011, 03:03 PM

Although they may be victims in the definition of the word you have to admit there are giant fundamental differences between boys and girls or men and women.

And the effect this has on those boys will be very little versus a similar situation involving girls.

BigJerm7
2/9/2011, 03:21 PM
Sounds like she wanted to be a wide receiver.

The Profit
2/9/2011, 03:24 PM
Sounds like she wanted to be a wide receiver.

she keeps that up and she will never be a tight end.

SoonerStormchaser
2/9/2011, 03:29 PM
Heh...Mason, Ohio.
Living just up the road, that school had a reputation TEN YEARS AGO for crap like this going on. In fact, my HS principal left after I graduated to go down there...then promptly resigned cause of reported affairs with students and teachers down there.

soonervegas
2/9/2011, 05:00 PM

Damn. Me and StoopTroop agree? I hardly classify 16-17 yr old girls that have already been with 5-10 guys banging their 25 year old History teacher as victims.

This stuff happens all the time in the restaurant industry....no one thinks anything about it.

Should the teachers be fired? Hell yes. Should we act like this is some affront to horny teenagers? Not really.

SteelClip49
2/9/2011, 05:13 PM
Teacher is hot and shouldn't get any jail time.

She was doing her job...PHYSICAL EDUCATION!

Leroy Lizard
2/9/2011, 05:16 PM
Damn. Me and StoopTroop agree? I hardly classify 16-17 yr old girls that have already been with 5-10 guys banging their 25 year old History teacher as victims.

IOW, "she wasn't raped because she probably had been with other guys before" or "... she dressed like a hooker."

The law defines children as minors to protect them. Any crime against a minor automatically classifies him or her as a victim. This is regardless of whether they are male or female, or how sexually promiscuous they have been in the past.

Having said that, I do agree that a female having sex with underage males is usually less damaging to the victims than an adult male having sex with underage females, especially if one considers the effect on the victims' families. But that is no excuse. Both perpetrators need to be prosecuted.

SouthCarolinaSooner
2/9/2011, 05:19 PM
Click clack, I think i hear her coming