2/6/2011, 12:17 PM
A Pole
Who do ya want to win ?

OUthunder
2/6/2011, 12:58 PM
Thanks man.

sooner59
2/6/2011, 02:22 PM
Don't really care. Good game is all I hope for.

Sooner_Tuf
2/6/2011, 02:50 PM
I don't really care who wins this one. At one point or another I was a fan of both programs in the 60's and 70's.

I'll be happy no matter who wins. I did select the Steelers because of one player I want to see play well but there are guys on the Packers I'll be just as happy for if they win.

olevetonahill
2/6/2011, 04:26 PM
Hey Dean, Im settin em up fer ya :D

oudavid1
2/6/2011, 05:15 PM
Always gotta pick a side for me, GO PACK!

Steelers win easy though if im a better man. (14 points)

Soonermagik
2/6/2011, 05:33 PM
Poll? :)

olevetonahill
2/6/2011, 05:36 PM
Poll? :)

No , POLE ya dumas:rolleyes:

badger
2/6/2011, 05:36 PM
<<<NP and I totally just made a snowman with all the snow Tulsa received this past week :D

Crimson Kid
2/6/2011, 06:08 PM
Not watching don't care.

jkjsooner
2/6/2011, 06:27 PM
I want the Packers to win. I don't hate the Steelers but I'm kind of sick of them winning. It's not like the sickness I feel for the cheating Patriots though.

Cool story. Fourty four years ago my parents were living in LA. On Saturday my parents were considering driving out to the desert to watch the game that would later be called Super Bowl 1. It wasn't a sellout and was blacked out in LA. Their neighbor was a journalist and was given a bunch of tickets. She came over and gave two to my parents. That's how they saw the Packers beat the Chiefs.

It's pretty funny how it was not considered a big deal at the time. I believe in some circles it was a joke of a game. Times change...

StoopTroup
2/6/2011, 06:30 PM
Who I want to win is a much different question than who I think will win.

Good Luck to the Pack.

olevetonahill
2/6/2011, 06:55 PM
I want the Packers to win. I don't hate the Steelers but I'm kind of sick of them winning. It's not like the sickness I feel for the cheating Patriots though.

Cool story. Fourty four years ago my parents were living in LA. On Saturday my parents were considering driving out to the desert to watch the game that would later be called Super Bowl 1. It wasn't a sellout and was blacked out in LA. Their neighbor was a journalist and was given a bunch of tickets. She came over and gave two to my parents. That's how they saw the Packers beat the Chiefs.

It's pretty funny how it was not considered a big deal at the time. I believe in some circles it was a joke of a game. Times change...

Back then No one thot the AFC could hang with the NFC. The 1st Super Bowl I remember watchin was #3

Who I want to win is a much different question than who I think will win.

Good Luck to the Pack.

Hence the two Poles ;)

olevetonahill
2/6/2011, 07:04 PM
7 fer the Pack :D