PDA

View Full Version : Heupel talking about the Offensive Recruits Video!

adoniijahsooner
2/6/2011, 09:37 AM
Has high praise for Brandon Williams! Says the guys are already responding to him and respecting him. Keep hearing that he is a mix between AD and Murray (Perfect Cyborg Running Back). Anyway, interesting to hear him as the OC.

http://www.soonersports.com/allaccess/?media=225410

85sooners
2/6/2011, 09:59 AM
:pop:

Soonermagik
2/6/2011, 11:23 AM
Since Brandon Williams came in early that helps his chances of starting early. I still think Jonathan Miller, Clay & Calhoun will still be ahead of him unless he can really do something special.

I'm guessing Finch will be the primary guy coupled with a heavy dose of Millard. By the time the FSU game comes around I hope they have a clear second guy in place.

PLaw
2/6/2011, 11:37 AM
I'm guessing Finch will be the primary guy coupled with a heavy dose of Millard. By the time the FSU game comes around I hope they have a clear second guy in place.

I just hope we have a very clear offensive philosophy. With Finch, we could be like the Q-attack with a spread that has the ability to stretch the field. With Williams, Miller, or Clay coupled with Millard, we could be more physical, pounding the ball and then alot of play action pass.

I just think it is important to know exactly what we want to do each and every week and then execute it flawlessly. Getting caught between two schemes generally means that you don't do either exceptionally well.

BOOMER

oubose
2/6/2011, 11:53 AM
Who ever it maybe they have some pretty big shoes to fill, as long as everyone stays healthy, that seems to be a problem year after year.