PDA

View Full Version : Palin Blasts Obama

sooner59
2/6/2011, 05:12 AM
So...is she a politician nowadays? Representative, Senator? Governor? Anything? Not saying she isn't saying anything a random person from Anywhere, USA is thinking. Just wondering... So is she running for POTUS next? Otherwise, I don't get it. Then again, I don't understand a lot of what politicians do. Not bashing because I see where people would want to know this stuff. I am just lost on her angle now.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_us_egypt_palin

ASHINGTON – Sarah Palin says the Obama administration must tell Americans what it knows about who will be Egypt's next leader.

In a Christian Broadcasting Network interview released Saturday, the 2008 vice presidential candidate says the administration should level with the American people on what it knows about the Egyptian crisis.

Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak wants to rule until September elections.

Palin said the U.S. must find out who is "behind all the turmoil" and that "we should not stand" for a government led by the Muslim Brotherhood.

Referencing a 2008 campaign ad, Palin said Egypt was the White House's "3 a.m. phone call" but it "went right to the answering machine."

She says the U.S. must say whom it stands with, "and we do not have all that information yet."

SoonerBacker
2/6/2011, 08:47 AM
Maybe she's just shooting her mouth off and expressing her opinions on world affairs like all of the Hollyweird libs do! (Sean Penn, Barbra Streisand, Meryl Streep, et al) She DOES have a tv show now. They don't hold any political office, but a lot of folks sure seem to be interested in THEIR take on things.

Sooner5030
2/6/2011, 08:51 AM
she's drawing fire and using up resources so the main effort can have an easier path. i'm just guessing though.

Leroy Lizard
2/6/2011, 11:25 AM
Maybe she's just shooting her mouth off and expressing her opinions on world affairs like all of the Hollyweird libs do! (Sean Penn, Barbra Streisand, Meryl Streep, et al) She DOES have a tv show now. They don't hold any political office, but a lot of folks sure seem to be interested in THEIR take on things.

Since she's a former governor and ran for VP, I wouldn't put her in the same category as Penn, Streisand, and Streep.

hawaii 5-0
2/6/2011, 12:42 PM
Ex-Candidate and Prime M1LF.

5-0

SoonerBacker
2/6/2011, 01:02 PM
Since she's a former governor and ran for VP, I wouldn't put her in the same category as Penn, Streisand, and Streep.

But she does have her own tv show now.

And the sarcasm of my first post was obviously missed. She is certainly more qualified to comment on these issues than those Hollyweird types are!

2121Sooner
2/6/2011, 01:19 PM
Yes, I think the left has it right. Since you dont agree with what she has to say it is in disagreement with your opinion and that of the president......yes, she should shut up.

Or didnt we have some sort of document that allowed her to freedom to speak.

Yes, I could have sworn I had heard about some kind of document like that somewhere.

Flagstaffsooner
2/6/2011, 01:46 PM
Hey, I am Tea Party and hate obama but I wish she would STFU.

Jacie
2/6/2011, 02:28 PM
As an experienced huntress, she knows one must use the right load for the game. I was wondering what she uses to blast Obama . . .

StoopTroup
2/6/2011, 02:34 PM
It doesn't really seem like there is a lot of folks waving at her and Todd when they are out and about. More than anything....it seems like they must have to call people to come around when she needs them to give her attention.

Wouldn't it be cool to have your own TV Studio in your house?

Soonerson1975
2/6/2011, 02:34 PM
She's only good for 2 things, and I'm not even sure she can cook.

StoopTroup
2/6/2011, 02:35 PM
As an experienced huntress, she knows one must use the right load for the game. I was wondering what she uses to blast Obama . . .

LMAO....experienced.

I'd like to see Dean's Wife go head to head with her in running a Hunt Camp.

I'll put $10,000 on Dean's Wife.

The Profit
2/6/2011, 02:57 PM
I think she has the right to say whatever she wants to say. Personally, I hope she keeps on yapping. With that said, Ron Reagan (don't know if he is a junior or not) had the right to say what he said about Palin yesterday. For those, who didn't hear it, he said that she was only out for money, was not presidential timber, and was nothing like his father. If he can get his mom to say the same thing, Palin will have a hard time going forward with any presidential aspirations.

jkjsooner
2/6/2011, 03:06 PM
Ex-Candidate and Prime M1LF.

5-0

She's kinda gone downhill in the **** department recently. She's definitely lost a little in the two or so years she's been in the spotlight. Then again I guess that applies to most of us over 20...

Boarder
2/6/2011, 03:15 PM
LMAO....experienced.

I'd like to see Dean's Wife go head to head with her in running a Hunt Camp.

I'll put $10,000 on Dean's Wife.

Lisa would probably put up with her for an hour or so and then beat the crap out of her

In the last Caribou Barbie thread, there were a lot of people asking why others fear her or are worried about her. I thought about that for a while until I came up with an explanation.

There is no fear or worry about her. Even the pubs think she is wacko now and she has virtually no chance of being elected (thankfully). There was real worry at first, but these two years have let her show to everyone just what a moron she is. So again, there is no worry. However, there is a morbid fascination as to why anyone would take her seriously. It's the same feeling you get when you see people attending a Taylor Swift or Nickelback concert. It's the same feeling you get when you see a family, including children, decked out in dayglo orange osu gear. It's the same feeling you get when you see people waiting in line to eat at El Chico. It's a disbelief that anyone could do such a thing. There's no way you would ever do it, sure, but more than that you cannot believe that anyone else would. It makes you crazy eyed with wonder of just how this could happen in this country. No one fears Palin at all, but the mystery of how she is taken seriously, how she could ever be considered a candidate for PTA secretary (much less president), and how on this earth she gets so many high paying speaking engagements is mind boggling. Just like that family of osu gear wearing Taylor Swift fans in line for El Chico. How? Just how does this happen?

Harry Beanbag
2/6/2011, 03:26 PM
I think she has the right to say whatever she wants to say. Personally, I hope she keeps on yapping. With that said, Ron Reagan (don't know if he is a junior or not) had the right to say what he said about Palin yesterday. For those, who didn't hear it, he said that she was only out for money, was not presidential timber, and was nothing like his father. If he can get his mom to say the same thing, Palin will have a hard time going forward with any presidential aspirations.

I think this was confirmed with the name trademarking stunt.

Leroy Lizard
2/6/2011, 03:39 PM
I think it's funny that Palin is being criticized by Ron Reagan, who would be living under a bridge if he had been born to anyone else in the country.

pphilfran
2/6/2011, 03:43 PM
She can say whatever she wants...but I don't have to listen...

The reason the administration has not issued any reports is because they don't have an f'n clue...they (along with the rest of the world) were caught flat footed about what was about to happen...

Cornfed
2/6/2011, 03:43 PM
I think it's funny that Palin is being criticized by Ron Reagan, who would be living under a bridge if he had been born to anyone else in the country.

IKR as if writing books about your father is strictly for non monetary reaons.

Scott D
2/6/2011, 04:48 PM
Boy I sure hope Palin's Alaska gets picked up for a second season. I know you Palinites are waiting with baited breath for the midget family to come visit her and go Fishing.

Cornfed
2/6/2011, 04:49 PM
Boy I sure hope Palin's Alaska gets picked up for a second season. I know you Palinites are waiting with baited breath for the midget family to come visit her and go Fishing.

She already said no.

GrapevineSooner
2/6/2011, 04:50 PM
Palin blasts Obama.

In other news, snow is frozen water...which becomes wet when it melts.

Soonerson1975
2/6/2011, 04:52 PM
Palin blasts Obama.

In other news, snow is frozen water...which becomes wet when it melts.

I wonder if Palin melts when she gets wet?

The Profit
2/6/2011, 05:22 PM
I wonder if Palin melts when she gets wet?

I am guessing that she never gets wet.

AlboSooner
2/6/2011, 05:57 PM
It's going to be news-worthy when Palin doesn't blast Obama.

But hey people are paying for her opinions, so she's making money. Good for her I say.

StoopTroup
2/6/2011, 06:15 PM
I'd like to see Michelle and Sarah fight to the death with broken glass.

sooner59
2/6/2011, 06:23 PM
I'd like to see Michelle and Sarah fight to the death with broken glass.

Throw in Hillary just for good measure. ;)