PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben

Mike Stoops
2/4/2011, 07:39 PM
Has he ever been to Norman to watch Carlee play? Anyone get to talk to him? Nice guy?

Section 9
2/4/2011, 07:53 PM
Yes.

85sooners
2/5/2011, 01:09 PM
he likes to pump women

Breadburner
2/5/2011, 01:14 PM
He's a **** goblin....

pappy
2/5/2011, 02:17 PM
he's a rapist who should be in jail instead of playing for a super bowl...I have 0 respect for him.

ouduckhunter
2/5/2011, 02:51 PM
I used to love him, and cheered for him in their last Super Bowl, plus it was nice to know that there was a Sooner connection through his sister. Now though, I don't like him, and I sure can't cheer for him. Maybe he didn't do anything to those women, but where there's smoke there's usually fire. If he didn't do it, that's great, but get some smarts dude, and quit putting yourself in situations where you can be accused of horrible things like this!

Mike Stoops
2/5/2011, 02:56 PM
I agree with most of the responses but I the question wasn't regarding his character.

OUEngr1990
2/5/2011, 02:58 PM
he likes to pump women

don't we all?

Jason
2/5/2011, 03:02 PM
he likes to pump women

What heterosexual male doesn't? The difference is, most of us wait for the woman to consent.

bluedogok
2/6/2011, 05:48 PM
...quit putting yourself in situations where you can be accused of horrible things like this!
That could be said about a lot of them, but definitely in his case.

I agree with most of the responses but I the question wasn't regarding his character.Did you really expect an answer with no outside commentary :rolleyes:

Soonerson1975
2/6/2011, 05:54 PM
Rumor is he has a gray penis.

lenty of ladies these days have a story about unwanted exposure to Ben Roethlisberger's penis. Here's an account we received from reader Running Man Territory Dan. It's unverified and possibly totally fabricated. Still, A GRAY PENIS?!

Back in 2004, my then girlfriend (now wife) lived with her best friend. Her best friend was a bartender at a high end restaurant located in the Mt. Washington area of Pittsburgh and it was not uncommon to see multiple Steelers dining there each weekend. This best friend and her colleagues from the restaurant hung out with us a lot on the weekends. One night, my wife's friend and her bartender colleague met up with us at a bar. We were all sitting around and my wife's friend said to her colleague that she had to tell us what had happened earlier that week. Here's her tale — we'll call her Mandy:

Mandy and her friends are at a bar in the Strip District area of Pittsburgh dancing and drinking. Ben (and little Ben) arrive at the bar and over the course of the evening, Ben takes an interest in Mandy and approaches her. I believe he recognized her from the restaurant, but at any rate, they have some drinks and dance.

He invites her and her friend back to his place. They head back to Ben's house along with a couple friends/bodyguards of his. Mandy's friend takes up with a bodyguard/friend of Ben's downstairs and Mandy heads upstairs with Ben.

He shows her around the house a bit upstairs and then they head to his room. They made out a little but mostly were talking. At this point, she said she had pretty much decided nothing was going to happen because he was pretty drunk and really arrogant. At this point, Ben gets a call on his cell and heads to the bathroom. She looks around his room and sees in his closet he has dozens of football jerseys. She notices one in particular that's autographed all over.

In a moment of questionable decision-making, she nabs the jersey and throws it out the window of the bedroom intending to grab it on her way out. She is walking to the door of the bedroom to go find her friend when Ben emerges from the bathroom naked as the day he was born and at full attention.

She said she was shocked, certainly by the full nude approach, but also because he had a gray penis (this is the part of the story we've laughed at most over the years - such a bizarre detail. We asked so many times what she meant by "gray" and she just said it was gray and almost looked ashy. Amazing). She sort of laughed a little and said she had to leave.

He cursed her out at this point, calling her a tease (the worst crime in Ben's world, apparently) and telling her to get the **** out. She ran downstairs, collected her friend and away they went... but not before collecting the jersey. They had no ride so they hoofed it until they were able to get a cab to meet them somewhere further along.

Next morning, she wakes up with a great story and this jersey. She also wakes up with several voicemails. Turns out Mandy's friend had made a connection with Ben's bodyguard/friend and given him her cell.

Mandy's friend had left several VMs for Mandy because the bodyguard had contacted the friend saying in no uncertain terms that Ben needed that jersey back. There would be no problems so long as the jersey was returned. Turns out the jersey was a QB competition jersey signed by a bunch of Hall of Famers like Steve Young/Elway/Marino etc and was extra special to young Ben.

Mandy was already regretting the theft and was worried about her job considering Ben knew where she worked. She gave the jersey to her friend who made arrangements to get it to the bodyguard. The jersey was returned and no more was every made of the incident.

As to the veracity of the tale, there are some relevant points to be made. First, this girl was pretty attractive, so it was not beyond her to have ended up with Ben. Second, she was a pretty decent person and not someone prone to exaggeration. In fact, the biggest doubt any of us had about the story at first was that Mandy would've been involved because she was not the type to chase a football player, let alone go home with him. Any doubts I had were erased by the bizarre nature of the details she provided. And as I said, she told this story, often begrudgingly, many many times and the details never wavered. There was actually a period at the beginning where she wouldn't tell the story and demanded secrecy from those of us that knew because she was so spooked about the jersey aspect even after returning it. She was sure Ben was gonna get her fired or something.

Anyhow, that's the tale. Do with it what you will and believe it or not, but it happened and the legend of the gray penis will live on. Here's hoping he got some special lotion or something before he started attacking girls with it.

So there you go. A gray penis. Then there's this series of tweets from a Chicago woman named Amy Radostits:

Is #Roethlisberger #guilty? No doubt in my mind. I had to sneak out the back door of a bar to escape from the chach back in college. #Shady

@witenike Unfortunately. I only ran into him twice and had to put him in his place both times. Big Ben is a big creep.

@witenike Example: I was on my phone. Ben came up behind me, took it out of my hand, put it in his front pocket and told me to come get it.

Dammit! Why didn't I think of that move? It sounds like it would totally work! She goes on:

@witenike The scary thing is, he doesn't take "no" for an answer. He was already w/ the Steelers when I met him. Didn't take rejection well.

@witenike It gets better. He then went through my phone to see if I was talking to a guy & told me I had to "give him a hug to get it back."

And then in reply to someone who calls Roethlisberger a "sick bleep," she tweets:

@BBaranowski He really is. Maybe I will inform Deadspin. I'm sure there are a 1,000 women out there w/ similar encounters. He'll get his.

Mike Stoops
2/6/2011, 08:08 PM
That could be said about a lot of them, but definitely in his case.

Did you really expect an answer with no outside commentary :rolleyes:

I just wanted to know if he was friendly/approachable to fans or a dick. Wasn't really looking for a recap of the rape thing.

Sooner_Tuf
2/6/2011, 09:29 PM
I just wanted to know if he was friendly/approachable to fans or a dick. Wasn't really looking for a recap of the rape thing.

I have never talked to the guy but I have heard he's a cool guy and interacts well with fans.

So this chick Mandy goes back to Ben's bedroom, waits til he is out of the room to scope out the merchnadise, actually does steal something, then leaves unimpeded by Ben. She returns it not out of guilt but because it could cost her job to keep it. Mandy sounds like a real winner.

But how that reflects poorly on Ben I don't know. I guess he has a gray pecker, which is cool if you are into peckers. Which I guess some people are. Bizarro!

Mike Stoops
2/6/2011, 10:11 PM
My opinion is pretty much formed on him. I just wondered if he's ever been to Lloyd Noble.

olevetonahill
2/6/2011, 10:37 PM
Dude got durnk, went a lil to hard on a bitch . Yall trying to tell me you aint ever done it ?:rolleyes:

Wishboned
2/6/2011, 10:42 PM
Dude got durnk, went a lil to hard on a bitch . Yall trying to tell me you aint ever done it ?:rolleyes:

Heh heh heh...umm...nope, not me...

:O

Soonermagik
2/6/2011, 10:46 PM
A gray penis by:Soonerson This is a novel about a raping QB who has an ashy colored penis.

Soonerson1975
2/6/2011, 10:50 PM
A gray penis by:Soonerson This is a novel about a raping QB who has an ashy colored penis.

Are you interested in doing the artwork for the book cover? I'm thinking a rooster standing in an ashtray.

SanJoaquinSooner
2/6/2011, 11:25 PM

vet, if you can't read bitches to know if they like it too hard, then you need to keep your pistol in your holster.

BusterRhymes86
2/6/2011, 11:43 PM

Not with a gray dick

badger
2/6/2011, 11:48 PM
Grayness and off-field brushes with the law aside, I imagine Big Ben will be in town for Carlee's senior nite and before then, will try to let her have her own moment to shine, because you know the second he starts showing up to games is the second the TV is showing him watching instead of the actual game. Remember Bubba Paris interviews and reaction shots all season long (no probably not, cuz none of you watch womens bball as much as me, hehe).

Carlee's answered way too many questions about her brother as-is and can't be mentioned without her brother in the same sentence, even as she starts for one of the top teams in college. If you haven't seen her play, she may not be an All-American, but she has earned her playing time. The name on her jersey didn't make her a starter.

Seamus
2/7/2011, 01:41 AM
Could make a fine series of novels.

Silversword

Silversword II
Pittsburgh Nights

The Return of Silversword
Never Take No for an Answer

The Legend of Silversword and Mandy
You Jersey Whore

tennsooner
2/7/2011, 06:59 AM
Wonder if there is any chance he "lubes up" with powdered graphite?:confused:

Soonermagik
2/7/2011, 08:35 AM
Are you interested in doing the artwork for the book cover? I'm thinking a rooster standing in an ashtray.

HAHA good stuff. I think it would be a hit. :D

homerSimpsonsBrain
2/7/2011, 10:55 AM
Maybe this is why he does his "dating" in bar restrooms.

nativesooner
2/7/2011, 02:57 PM
A couple of years ago Ben and a bunch of Steelers came down to a girls game to watch Carlee. After we went to BJ's and they were all sitting down as we were leaving. It was right after they won their last SB over Arizona. I was walking out and made eye contact with Ben and he immediately looked away. I wasn't going to bother them, but you could tell he didn't want to be bugged. When I walked by the table I said nice game guys! Some of the guys said thanks and waved while I walked by, but Ben wasn't one of them. Of course this was before his divine intervention in Georgia that the media talked about all week so maybe he's nicer now? :)

stoops the eternal pimp
2/7/2011, 03:02 PM
Very nice guy...loves to give surprises...His favorite is shoving his penis in girls

fwsooner22
2/7/2011, 03:04 PM
Well now wasn't that fun..........

badger
2/7/2011, 03:13 PM
I wonder if Ben would do an entire interview about his sister after all of the times she's had to do it for him. They've asked Carlee about the big team watch party they had for the last one, just last week they asked her about her plans to travel down to Dallas to be with her family, during the offseason she talked about riding ATV's with her big bro in Pittsburgh and how Ben no longer plays catch with her because he throws the ball too hard, even if little sis Carlee wears gloves, or how big bro and little sis have always been uber competitve with each other despite their seven-year difference.

Big Brother Ben, it's YOUR turn. Don't answer questions about your beef jerky endorsements or why your shaved your beard after the Super Bowl loss. Just tell everyone that your little sister pwns you on the basketball court. Just come out publicly and tell them all that she out-shoots you on the three-point line, you're too chunky to run up and down the court anymore, even if you can scramble for first downs, and how you can't get a rebound against her without cheating. Just come out and say it --- I have disrespected every woman in the world except Carlee, because I suck at basketball.

:D

OU_Sooners75
2/7/2011, 06:28 PM
he's a rapist who should be in jail instead of playing for a super bowl...I have 0 respect for him.

Do you like Kobe Bryant?

2121Sooner
2/7/2011, 06:44 PM

You're a dude, he prolly wont talk to you but he also wont try to run up in you.......but if you are that hard up to meet him, maybe that makes you a little sad.

And he is a dooshbag. You want a rundown of what kind of approachable cack this guy is, read this story.

And you thought you hated him now......

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1169185/index.htm

2121Sooner
2/7/2011, 06:45 PM

I am gonna get drunk and then hit on your daughter.........

2121Sooner
2/7/2011, 06:46 PM
Do you like Kobe Bryant?

No, but he is a HUGE Ray Lewis fan

Mike Stoops
2/7/2011, 07:45 PM
You're a dude, he prolly wont talk to you but he also wont try to run up in you.......but if you are that hard up to meet him, maybe that makes you a little sad.

And he is a dooshbag. You want a rundown of what kind of approachable cack this guy is, read this story.

And you thought you hated him now......

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1169185/index.htm

Great spelling. You're probably just learning to write cursive too.

2121Sooner
2/7/2011, 07:50 PM
Spelling smack? Really?

While I did spell ********* and **** incorrectly, I did it so I could get it through the filter. And prolly was just short for probably. Sorry to not have gone through the proper grammar steps for you. There might even be a fragment in there as well.

That being said, I am sure you didnt go read the article. It doesnt have a lot of pictures and stuff, and is longer than three paragraphs so you might nod off before you read it. Let me re-do my post to make it better and more in line of what you are looking for......

"Hey Mike Stoops, Ben is a great guy and just loves people to come up to him and is very approachable. Bring your knee pads so you can really show how much you like him. "

And nobody writes in cursive anymore you dooshbag.

Mike Stoops
2/7/2011, 08:09 PM
Not to be a stickler but you spelled ********* wrong as well.

A Sooner in Texas
2/7/2011, 08:18 PM
Um, I still write in cursive. But I totally got why you misspelled *********, **** and probably. ;)

2121Sooner
2/7/2011, 10:09 PM
Not to be a stickler but you spelled ********* wrong as well.

Um, I still write in cursive. But I totally got why you misspelled *********, **** and probably. ;)

Well **** sucking mother ****ing son of a bitch!!!!

I just hate spelling stuff incorrectly.......especially on a message board.

pappy
2/8/2011, 04:03 PM
Do you like Kobe Bryant?

nope.

pappy
2/8/2011, 04:03 PM
No, but he is a HUGE Ray Lewis fan

Nope to that one as well.

KantoSooner
2/8/2011, 04:36 PM
Now, I'm not saying this was Ben's problem, but I once knew of a massage artist in Phuket who had a variety of 'lubes' available. For dooshy guys, she had one that was all slippery.....and also tended to dry the skin something fierce, so that the skin got all flaky an hour or two later.
Fail to tip well, VOILA: Dandruff Dick!

StoopTroup
2/8/2011, 04:41 PM
I agree with most of the responses but I the question wasn't regarding his character.

Not to be a stickler....but I think you asked if he was a nice guy.

Has he ever been to Norman to watch Carlee play? Anyone get to talk to him? Nice guy?

StoopTroup
2/8/2011, 04:49 PM

Evidently he is a gray dick.

StoopTroup
2/8/2011, 04:55 PM
I have never talked to the guy but I have heard he's a cool guy and interacts well with fans.

So this chick Mandy goes back to Ben's bedroom, waits til he is out of the room to scope out the merchnadise, actually does steal something, then leaves unimpeded by Ben. She returns it not out of guilt but because it could cost her job to keep it. Mandy sounds like a real winner.

But how that reflects poorly on Ben I don't know. I guess he has a gray pecker, which is cool if you are into peckers. Which I guess some people are. Bizarro!

And I guess Ben is a really nice guy that exposes himself to you and when you turn him down....he refuses to give you a ride Home or let you use the phone and call a cab. Mandy sounds like she might be a bit stupid to go Home with someone and not expect them to think sex won't result once she's in his Bedroom. I think most of the story is true except that she didn't notice it was gray until the next morning when she woke up with him. She threw the jersey out the window the next morning and split while he was in the shower.

:D

StoopTroup
2/8/2011, 04:57 PM
Do you like Kobe Bryant?

I know this girl that went to a Hotel Room with Kobe and she says his penis is purple.

Breadburner
2/8/2011, 05:08 PM
I know this girl that went to a Hotel Room with Kobe and she says his penis is purple.

It was Brown after he was done.......:D

KantoSooner
2/8/2011, 05:18 PM
Probably just petichial hemmoraging (or however you spell that) from extreme overuse.

bent rider
2/8/2011, 05:24 PM
Q: Will he show up in Tulsa to watch her play in the WNBA?

A: Of course not., no one watches the WNBA,

badger
2/8/2011, 06:09 PM
Q: Will he show up in Tulsa to watch her play in the WNBA?

A: Of course not., no one watches the WNBA,

Joking aside, Carlee's future plans are moving to Pittsburg and working sports management to be closer to her family. The WNBA is incredibly competitive and she is not really the type of player you'd expect in the WNBA pursuing a pro basketball career. This is not a shot on her playing ability, as she has had a solid college career including two Final Fours.

SteelCitySooner
2/10/2011, 12:54 AM
It amazes me of the opinions in this thread..

Ok i will divulge what i know.. I lived in the 'burgh for almost 14 years.. I became quite connected in the town...including developing a business partnership with the steeler franchise.. I have met Ben, even shared a drink with him a few times... I never personally had a bad impression or thought anything bad of him through my personal interactions..in fact always walked away thinking he was a good guy...

Till one time i saw him at my kids school doing a charity event basketball game... teachers vs. steelers.. He came across as kinda an ***... like he didn't want to be there etc...

Before i settled down and recently remarried, one girl i was dating was a former wife of a Steeler, and was actually a great friend, or more like a sister to 'little Ben' as she called him..She would share with me text convo's that they would have and it was apparrant the guy was struggling and trying to find himself.. We'd go out and meet him and other steelers at bars occasionally and he always was a great guy.. Her and i are still friends and she recently told me that he really has changed since that last incident and no longer feels that sense of entitlement that he had.....which always pissed her off about him and she never held back telling him..

At any rate, ino the guy is just human.. He was thrown into the most amazinmg job at age 23, steelers starting QB (ask Terry Bradshaw how that **** can screw with u) and was succesful at it.. He screwed up.. But talking **** about him as a person without being in his shoe's is pretty bad...

sooneron
2/10/2011, 01:21 PM
He screwed up.. But talking **** about him as a person without being in his shoe's is pretty bad...

Showing a continual preference for forcing yourself upon women is not just screwing up. Sorry. I don't have to walk in his shoes. You're either a good person or a heel. OR you're a decent person that shouldn't drink and go out / etc. Ben falls into one of the latter two.
I'm guessing you don't have a daughter. I do, and if ANYONE pulled that **** on her (she's a little girl now, so Ben will be long gone HOPEFULLY when she's on her own) they should expect to be kneecapped at a bare minimum! I don't care, sue me, send me to jail...

Too many stories out there for him not to be a POS.

badger
2/10/2011, 01:37 PM
At any rate, ino the guy is just human.. He was thrown into the most amazinmg job at age 23, steelers starting QB (ask Terry Bradshaw how that **** can screw with u) and was succesful at it.. He screwed up.. But talking **** about him as a person without being in his shoe's is pretty bad...

I think this is about what Carlee says anytime she's about big bro Ben, that she doesn't judge him or admonish him nor even discuss the accusations that are against Ben... just that he's just her big brother to her, not Big Ben, just big bro.

I don't think highly of Ben for another reason... I think his success is largely a result of the perfect situation he was thrown into, not his own skills. After all, he was only sacked once in the Super Bowl against a pretty good defense. Also, I'm a lifelong Packer fan, so anyone that doesn't play for the Packers (or was once a Sooner) sucks in my mind :D

Mad Dog Madsen
2/10/2011, 01:51 PM
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/804c550806abf6f23b9063c03b309a45.png

Mad Dog Madsen
2/10/2011, 01:53 PM
http://www.brownieman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/br.jpg

2121Sooner
2/10/2011, 05:09 PM
It amazes me of the opinions in this thread..

You know what, you are right. Hang on a little bit and I will go sexually assault a couple gals and be a complete azz to people because I feel entitled. THEN once I get that walk in his shoes I will come back and have more credibility on the subject.

Whatever.