PDA

View Full Version : Another craigslist gem

C&CDean
2/4/2011, 03:51 PM
Sometime you've just gotta wonder about folks.

help needed with alpaca please do not flag you are putting a insence a (any)

"here is my problem .I had 2 alpaca a male and a female pets. Will some one released a large male lama in are area. He got in a fight with are alpaca male. and some how due to stree ex. caused his lungs to burst he had blood caming out of his mouth and nose.and had to be put down. So now i have a female all buy her self crying and the sound she is making is breaking my heart. I was wondering if anyone had ideas how i could keep her happy until i find her a friend. OR IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I COULD GET A SHEEP, GOAT OR ALPACA FOR A FRIEND FOR HER IT NEEDS TO BE CHEAP OR FREE IS BETTTER i am diabled and after vet don't have much money left. thank you and God Bless"

sooner_born_1960
2/4/2011, 03:54 PM
Shoot the female alpaca. Problem solved.

XingTheRubicon
2/4/2011, 04:06 PM
or shoot the owner; just aim lower (if rolling)

VeeJay
2/4/2011, 09:58 PM
I hope nobody dumps an ostrich on that poor dude. Those SOB's are mean, from what I hear.

Breadburner
2/5/2011, 06:26 AM
Call a Ampalamps.....

OUHOMER
2/5/2011, 06:40 AM
I wonder how many proof reads the guy did before he placed the add.

Flagstaffsooner
2/5/2011, 11:45 AM
Olevet?

setem
2/5/2011, 12:00 PM
Make some nice sweaters and be done with it! Problem solved...NEXT!!!

StoopTroup
2/5/2011, 12:21 PM
Surely some of you stoolwater lurkers can get this poor guy a goat or sheep.

Leroy Lizard
2/5/2011, 04:56 PM
Surely some of you stoolwater lurkers can get this poor guy a goat or sheep.

They're not into swinging.

soonerinkaty
2/5/2011, 05:54 PM
No **** you're diabled.

btk108
2/5/2011, 06:54 PM
Sometime you've just gotta wonder about folks.

help needed with alpaca please do not flag you are putting a insence a (any)

"here is my problem .I had 2 alpaca a male and a female pets. Will some one released a large male lama in are area. He got in a fight with are alpaca male. and some how due to stree ex. caused his lungs to burst he had blood caming out of his mouth and nose.and had to be put down. So now i have a female all buy her self crying and the sound she is making is breaking my heart. I was wondering if anyone had ideas how i could keep her happy until i find her a friend. OR IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I COULD GET A SHEEP, GOAT OR ALPACA FOR A FRIEND FOR HER IT NEEDS TO BE CHEAP OR FREE IS BETTTER i am diabled and after VET don't have much money left. thank you and God Bless"

Vet, dang it...stop charging her :D